September 21, 2014 | 1860 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Environ - Eye Gel

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2013 3:45:00 AM More reviews by anedimo21

I love all Environ products, including this one. The reason? It has vitamin A, C, E and Provitamin B5, which is wonderful considering the eye area is the most sensitive and delicate area on our face, and most often neglected.

I only started using this (or really, an eye-gel/ serum in general) towards the end of 2011 when I moved up to AVST #3 - I was informed by my beauticianist to avoid using AVST #3 around my eye area as it's too harsh and honestly I had been thinking about using an eye gel/ serum prior to that (I'm in my early 20s now, but I think it's important to look after your face from a young age).

I have to be honest, I've been a bit slack with using the eye-gel but I can definitely say it's another fine product from Environ. They do say you won't see results till about 3-6 months in, but because I'm still young I can't say that I've noticed anything drastic (add to the fact that I've been using it on-off for about 1 1/2 years) changes to my eye area but I have repurchased it about twice. I've read that if you want something even more relaxing for your eye area keep it stored in the fridge and it will reduce puffiness too.

RRP AUD$: $80, sells between $80-100 depending where you buy it from.

Quite pricey here in Australia but honestly, for me it's worth the money.

** I should stress to never buy Environ products online, as most are fake (it's a really exclusive skincare brand). There are details on the main Environ website which states what sites to avoid. For Australian stockists visit: http://environskincareaustralia.com.au/ **

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2012 8:59:00 AM More reviews by aessop

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Environ Original eye gel is excellent. I'm giving this 4 stars instead of 5 because I want to see what my eyes look like after a year of using this product to make sure I'm not dreaming..

I've tried alot of different eye creams and gels and they moisturised quite well. I thought they were doing a good job until I noticed the beginnings of fine lines under my eyes. Luckily, they're not noticable to others but they bothered me so much (I'm turning 30 this year!) I decided to look for a vitamin A based eye gel to ward off any initial signs of aging and as an investment towards an effective skincare routine.

At first I was not impressed as I didn't notice an immediate difference. I then saw an interview with Dr Des Fernandes, Environ's creator, in which he advised that you would need to wait 3-6 months before seeing a difference. Environ skincare is obviously not for those people who are looking for quick fixes.

I hung on and after about 3 months, I can actually see that difference. My undereye area is so smooth, you would need to place a magnifying glass over my skin to see any fine lines. More so, my eye area is even toned, supple and youthful looking.

Other plusses are the price and packaging. Here in South Africa, Environ is quite reasonably priced since its creator is a South African (the eye gel is the average equivalent of around 20 USD). The packaging is hygienic and to the point. What I like the most, is the lack of pretentious claims from Environ. They make simple promises but deliver so much more! I'm definitely sticking to this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2011 12:53:00 PM More reviews by shinegirl

I love this gel eye serum. It is vitamin A based and works very well to keep my eyes looking awake and not puffy. It also does not cause milia in the eye area. Love it!! I think the price point it good too.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2011 9:26:00 AM More reviews by christy6453

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is by far the bet eye gel and product line, for that matter, that I have ever used. Within a week the texture under my eyes has improved dramatically and also a reduction in fine lines. This will be a staple in my kit for years to come...Its pricey, but Ive had mine for 4 months now and am about halfway through. It'll end up working out to about $10/month. Not bad if I say so myself for something that actually delivers what it promises!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2010 11:33:00 PM More reviews by ckhoury

This is a very light Vitamin A gel for the eye area, i love the pump packaging as its very hyegenic and you can control how much product you want to come out.

I have been using this gel for about 3 weeks now, morning and night and so far I have seen good results: this gel moisturises well, doesnt sting or irritate my eyes and the main thing it absorbs really well into the skin without leaving a sticky film, the skin under my eyes looks smooth and refreshed, also didnt cause any milia or redness for me which is also very important, the vitamin A benefits is a bonus plus its also fragrance free which is also a bonus