Aphogee Gloss Therapy Polisher

3.5

This is a great product, but best for someone with thicker or coarses hair. I have fine hair and it can be a bit heavy on my hair - weighing it down. I use a tiny bit on damp hair, on the end alone and it helps control frizz and leave a nice glossy shine. It is great if you like to flat iron your hair. It would be amazing on thicker and/or frizzier hair. It has no scent, which is great. It is so inexpensive and sold at Sally Beauty Supply. Highly recommend, but I think those withfiner hair can do better.

on 6/17/2012 10:22:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Not bad but I have had better. Light wieght gloss adds shine too hair. no smell.

My hair texture is fine but I have alot of hair which makes it look thick and frizzy and when i use this it gives it a beautiful shine and makes my hair soft and eliminates all the frizz! I love it i will fer sure buy it again!

on 10/14/2010 3:21:00 PM

I have to use a little bit on wet hair otherwise will make my fine hair look very flat. If I use it on dry hair I get nothing but...greasy hair. It's just OK. I am looking for a natural alternative.

Popular Styling Products