April 16, 2014 | 962 users online

Hair Styling Tools - Conair - Infiniti 1" Nano Tourmaline Ceramic Curling Iron (model CD107TN)

rated 2 of 5 on 3/30/2014 9:00:00 PM More reviews by denisekwan

This curling iron worked well but after several use I couldn't figure out why my hair smelled like chemicals...I finally narrowed it down to this curler. I felt like it burnt my hair not matter what temperature I set it at. I feel like I would rather spend the money on a high end curler to ensure my hair doesn't get as damaged using a low quality curler.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2014 6:13:00 PM More reviews by Lilykins22

I love this. Ive had mine for 5 years and it still works great!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2013 3:22:00 AM More reviews by Piggie8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Overall, this isn't bad as curling iron. Gets hot fast and pretty hot. I however, have extremely thick hair and my hairstyle requires tons of curls. Because of this, I feel like I'm awesome the first set around of around my head and when I go for more layers, I feel like I've lost at least half the heat. I think most would like it.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2012 4:28:00 PM More reviews by ItsLeana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Bought this after my old conair iron coraked. I was going to just repurchase it, but then I saw this one. Since it was only a few bucks more I went ahead and purchased it. No problems at all. I don't find the on/off switch placement to be an issue. Just use common sense and dont place your thumb over the button. It doesn't pull my hair and heats up fast. Have been using it for 3 months and haven't noticed any damage. My stylist said my hair looked healthy. I use with Redkin spray starch and my curls last all day.

On the hunt for the larger size!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2012 10:57:00 AM More reviews by bih80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use the curling iron on my 'dirty hair day', it gives me an extra 2 days to my blow-out and this iron is so quick and easy to use. It's got a sort of non-stick covering to the barrel and my hair doesn't catch. I have fine hair and it doesn't create 'the dent' that irons can create. It heats up very fast and you can customize the heat that fits you. Very good buy at $20.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2011 11:09:00 PM More reviews by Reylena

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Awesome product got it at wallmart for 15 dollars. It worked great! no frizz just great curl!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/27/2010 1:15:00 PM More reviews by PartBell

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

After 6 months of daily use, sadly today my curling iron called it quits! It barely got hot, no matter what temperature setting I tried. I am surely disappointed - I went all over trying to find this iron and paid about $25 for it which in retrospect, for something that only lasted 6 months is far too much. I've never EVER had a curling iron die on me, I usually just swap them out for the newest versions after a few years or so. Also, a common complaint with this model is that it is easy to accidently switch the whole thing off when you are grabbing the handle and I found that to be true (and annoying) but was willing to overlook as it did provide smooth glossy curls/waves. I'll have to dig the old iron out of the drawer now, which I purchased years ago (another Conair model) and cost much less! Oh well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2010 10:54:00 AM More reviews by heathermrm

Purchased at Ulta for $20. Love the various heat settings, adds a bit of shine to my hair, comes w/ protective heat sleeve. I use the lowest setting (310 degrees) on my fine/thin/color treated hair = have not seen any visible damage. My hair slides nicely down this iron w/ no catching.