April 20, 2014 | 956 users online

Scrubs - Mary Kay - Body Care Buffing Cream

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2012 12:36:00 PM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

A old d/c'ed product which is a good, solid medium-coarse scrub (not too fine and not too strong - great for hands, ankles and elbows. A classic.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2011 9:03:00 AM More reviews by crickett85

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I like MK Body Care Buffing Cream as a Buffing Cream for the hands. I use this on my hands, scrubbing for about two minues then rinsing in warm water and follow with a good moisturizer. This removes dry skin, evens out rough spots and leaves my hands feeling nice and smooth.
Downside, it's in a tube. I'd like it better in a jar as it would be easier to get all of the product out. And, it may have been d/c'd. I actually got this at auction with some other Mary Kay products as I generally do not buy Mary Kay. Thus, I probably would not buy again.
It's a shame if they got rid of this product. aIt works great at removing dry skin, smoothing out rough spots and softening skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2010 10:22:00 AM More reviews by heathermrm

My MIL is now retired from being a consultant and gave me a bunch of her products to clean out her stash, some of which contained some out of date products. My tube of this was manufactured quite a few years ago, but was still factory sealed until I recently opened it up. Its a white tube w/ blue writing. Unfortunately, this is d/c.

I really like this stuff - this is a dupe for MK Satin Hands & Body Buffing Cream. I have a couple of older tubes of this as well - again factory sealed until I open each to use up one at a time. Smell, texture, performance and (w/ the exception of switching around 2 minor ingrediants towards the end of the list) these products are identical = perform well and smell so nice!

I use Body Care Buffing Cream in the shower for the KP on my arms and back of legs. The "scrubbies" are not to harsh, but definitely have substance to them. This leaves my skin so nicely moisturized too!

Nice to see this lovely d/c product re-invented and still available - definitely recommend.