December 22, 2014 | 1729 users online

Liquid - Chanel - Vitalumiere Aqua Ultra-Light Skin Perfecting Makeup SPF 15

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2014 1:06:00 AM More reviews by Makeuphoarder22

After having horrible acne for months I decided to buy a light foundation because my skin calmed down. Wearing heavy foundations for months which I personally hate but was so self conscious of my skin I didn't have much choice :( WOW am I glad I chose this one!! So beautiful and I know so many other have stated 'your skin but better' but it truly is. It really is ultra light. Can be dressed down with some mascara, bit of blush and lippy or can become a dramatic night time look with some contouring and highlighting. Praying my skin never breaks out again because I honestly don't think I could handle going back to full coverage foundations! Only thing is that I do get quite oily with this foundation but as do I with every other foundation lol, nothing powder can't fix. Defiantly my holy grail.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2014 5:11:00 PM More reviews by rayoflight121

HG! HG! I bought this on a whim, its was the best decision ever. Its a light watery yet creamy texture that dries down to a satin finish. It brightens and makes my skin look flawless. Literally glowing and perfect with very little effort. Color wise, I'm typically NC20/25ish, 20 Beige is a perfect match. Although, alittle goes a long way, it feels like the bottle won't last more then 2 months. Most foundations last at least 6 months with daily use.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2014 1:08:00 AM More reviews by FaceofMaleah

This foundation is so hit and miss for me it's ridiculous! I've been flirting with this foundation for the past 3 years so it is obviously doing something right. For the most part, this foundation gives my skin a perfected look. With a little help from concealer, it makes your skin look flawless but not overdone. The foundation has a radiant finish and I find that it applies best when paired with a primer. I use the L'Oreal Lumi Magique primer under this and I can definitely notice that the foundation applies evenly and looks more natural with help from a primer. I have fairly normal, acne prone skin and this foundation will last up to 10 hours on me with minimal touching up which is great because I don't like having to constantly touch up my makeup. Where I run into a problem with this foundation is that on some days for some reason, using the exact same method I do every day to prep and apply the foundation, it will look like crap. This doesn't happen too too often but about once or twice a month, it just seems to settle into every line and cling to every dry patch on my face. I have been through at least 5 bottles of this and it happens with every single one. It also doesn't look that nice when I'm having an extreme breakout. For the beautiful coverage it gives the rest of the time though, I can definitely handle a bad foundation day every now and then. I will probably continue to buy this foundation because I am practically an addict but it is definitely not a home run for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2014 12:26:00 PM More reviews by LittleBitOfColor

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is a product I came across by chance, due to a gift certificate for my birthday two years ago. I needed a new foundation for ocassions when I wear make up. This one was recommended by the saleswoman for my sensitive skin with redness, mild rosacea, dry to normal, no acne or blemishes, very fair toned.
It worked great, applied smoothly and evenly by fingers, even for an unexperienced rookie like me.
It smelled fantastic and left a great feeling on the skin, very light, healthy and smooth.
But, it didn't get to its full glory until I started using it daily in my tough struggle with rosacea and uncomfortable red hot flares.
I use no other make up, just an antiredness cream (Mixa, Avene..) and Vitalumiere aqua. This is the only combination that completely prevents my red flare ups, even in winter and close to a heat source. It never dries my skin out. It feels like I'm wearing nothing at all on my face. Second skin it really is. Nice and healthy glow. It covers up my redness, evens out the skin tone.
It's definitely not full coverage, but it's buildable.
I have dry skin, so I can't say about oil coverage.
It lasts all day long, no lines, no powdery spots, doesn't leave marks on clothes.
It provides some sort of a shield from the outside climate influences that my skin usually reacts to (heat, sun, dry air) and also neutralizes the inside influences (alcohol, spicy food, stress).

It's ideal for my skin and for everyday use.
I think it gives my skin just the right amount of coverage, perfect moisture and a lovely natural and light feeling, a healthy glow.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2014 11:51:00 AM More reviews by AbiPres

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I can't say a bad thing about this foundation it feels beautiful to apply like water against the skin but it has good coverage without looking cakey at all. (I'd say light/ medium coverage) It isn't ridiculously dewy or shiny either it just makes my skin look radiant from within. I love the smell as well it smells abit florally.
I have normal/combination skin and I prefer wearing it without powder but I just dust over my t zone as I always get slightly oily in that area no matter what!
The price IS steep, However in my opinion your foundation is the most important part in anyone's makeup routine as it's your base and if your skin looks great, you'll look great. So to me the price is just something I'll have to put up with!
At least try this because i think it's amazing and definitely worth the hype!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2014 2:49:00 AM More reviews by ksy

To those who love natural no-makeup makeup look, you must try this!!!

i have tried MAC foundation and Faceshop BB cream before and this is my favourite. it blends perfectly into skin and is extremely buildable. it is very light-weighted, feels like second skin, gives my skin a glow and allow my skin's own natural glow to come through. i use chanel le blanc makeup base underneath and the foundation lasts whole day. doesn't oxidise unlike MAC foundation. my skin is oily and after applying, i do look shiny thus powder is needed. does nothing much to pores though. coverage is minimal thus don't expect it to cover blemishes/scar/pimples.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2014 12:49:00 AM More reviews by BunnyBooxx

I have the CHANEL VITALUMIÈRE AQUA in 12- BEIGE ROSÈ and it matches my skin tone perfectly. It is a good consistency and smells great. The coverage is nice and light and it is easy to apply and refreshing on your face. Definitely worth the money.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2014 10:51:00 PM More reviews by nadeska07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Simply the best foundation I've ever tried. Everything I wanted out of Nars Sheer Glow, I found in VA. While SG was such a disappointment (too matte and dull, too drying, poor staying power) VA gives me such a radiant glow, wears well so that it looks even better as the day goes on and the coverage is perfect (decent without masking the skin and hiding it's natural luminosity). This won't hide pimples or redness so I use Mac PLW concealer for that.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2014 9:12:00 PM More reviews by andieamaya

I have tried countless foundation products and this is by far my favourite liquid foundation. I have a combination of skin types, oily, sensitive and acne prone but this foundation does really well with my skin type. I have to admit though it wears off so I apply a primer. My skin will always be oily and no foundation will help with that but throughout the day I just set my make-up with the natural matte finish pressed powder by Chanel as well. The bottle lasts me half a year granted that I don't use much. It never looks cakey and it feels fresh. To anyone reading this review, who hasn't tried this foundation, I say try it; it's definitely worth a shot!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/8/2014 12:14:00 AM More reviews by natao

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Beautiful natural, fresh, light finish. Perfection. The best. But - terrible staying power. After 3 hours it begins to melt and disappear from the skin - even with primer, powder on top, ud finishing spray. After 5 hours in the office - nothing is left on my skin (i have normal skin). Conclusion: best finish, worst staying power.