Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Ultra-Light Skin Perfecting Makeup SPF 15

3.9

Active ingredients: Octinoxate 6% Titanium dioxide 5.6% Inactive ingredients: Aqua, Methyl Trimethicone, Alcohol, Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Talc, Butylene Glycol, Isododecane, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Polymethyl Methacrylate PEG-10 Dimethicone, Stearic Acid, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Alumina, Aluminum hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate, Magnesium sulfate, Parfum, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Water, Methylparaben, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Sodium Hyaluronate, Silica, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dipropylene glycol, Polyurethane, BHT, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Tocopherol, Propylparaben, Ultramarines, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77891, Mica

on 2/14/2015 3:02:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I finally gave in and bought this expensive foundation. I tried it with my usual Olay regenerist moisturizer underneath and my face looked like a oil slick within a couple of hours, so disappointing. I then tried it over Paula's choice Resist toner (the one for dry skin) only, with no moisturizer and it is perfect. My work colleague noticed how good my skin was looking, a glowy no obvious foundation look. I have the colour rose beige which is a lot lighter than the MAC NW20 always recommened by MAC staff, but a perfect match for my skin tone.

on 2/4/2015 10:19:00 PM

Absolutely love this foundation - perfect for people who love a lightweight, natural complexion.

I feel like it blends well and doesn't settle into my pours. Longevity is not so great but wears pretty nicely throughout my work day. Will definitely re-purchase. Currently have 3 different colours so I can mix my shades for when I fake tan.

on 2/1/2015 6:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

i HATED this product at first..hardly any (it seems) product, poor coverage, short longevity, and expensive.

However, after trying it over shu uemera brightening under base mousse, i've had a change of heart.. it looks so flawless, and so glowy!

i have very oily skin so i do think thats why the base really made a difference- without it the foundation made me look oily not glowy, and it slid off my skin within an hour.
Now it actually lasts all day and does cover redness, as long as i also put a good base/ primer first

very natural looking, a must have in any makeup kit

on 1/27/2015 9:15:00 AM

I really love this product. It is a light/med coverage foundation that is great for everyday. It does not look cakey in the day time - in the sun and under artificial white lighting at work. It feels very light on the skin and blends seamlessly.

The staying power is mediocre, which is typical for lighter coverage foundations. It does oxidize a bit yellow/orange the longer you own the foundation.

I like the packaging because it's small and light, good for travel. However it is a little cheap for Chanel and not very luxurious.

on 1/25/2015 7:27:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this foundation ! It makes my skin look airbrushed. I always get compliments when I put it on . I use the shade 20 my skin is light to medium I have a yellow undertone. Shake it before applying it and for beautiful results use a latex free sponge or a beauty blender ( make sure it's wet) so beautiful and looks and feels natural. I have a very sensitive skin and this doesn't make me break out .

on 1/25/2015 5:42:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This is such a beautiful foundation, finally found my HG!

Pros
Once you make sure to give the bottle a good shake this comes out as a mousse/liquid consistency and gives good coverage, the coverage of this is definitely buildable.

The finish of this is so beautiful on the skin, looks and feels really natural. I feel like it blurs out imperfections.

I'm NC15 and the shade B10 is a perfect match.

Packaging is nice, only con is you cant see exactly how much product is left.

Cons

This is an expensive foundation and I do try not to use it as my everyday foundation for that reason. However the quality is excellent and for that reason I don't mind spending a little bit more.

on 1/17/2015 1:30:00 AM

Heard great things about this product and stopped by to get a sample. Beautiful color...but drying and super sheer. Love the light feel, but doesn't cover my uneven skin tone. Felt uncomfortable going out of the house. Even though it was supposed to be super hydrating, it wasn't. Super disappointed. Going back to my bobbi brown foundation. However, it was a beautiful color!

on 1/8/2015 8:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I have combination/acne prone skin, this foundation is absolutely lovely i use my fingers to blend it in and it just looks so natural and leaves my skin with a semi-matt finish while evening out my skin tone and not looking heavy at all. It also does a good job of not sitting in any fine lines or dry patches.
I have just bought my second bottle :D it lasted for ages as i only use a pea size amount.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

After having horrible acne for months I decided to buy a light foundation because my skin calmed down. Wearing heavy foundations for months which I personally hate but was so self conscious of my skin I didn't have much choice :( WOW am I glad I chose this one!! So beautiful and I know so many other have stated 'your skin but better' but it truly is. It really is ultra light. Can be dressed down with some mascara, bit of blush and lippy or can become a dramatic night time look with some contouring and highlighting. Praying my skin never breaks out again because I honestly don't think I could handle going back to full coverage foundations! Only thing is that I do get quite oily with this foundation but as do I with every other foundation lol, nothing powder can't fix. Defiantly my holy grail.

on 12/18/2014 5:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HG! HG! I bought this on a whim, its was the best decision ever. Its a light watery yet creamy texture that dries down to a satin finish. It brightens and makes my skin look flawless. Literally glowing and perfect with very little effort. Color wise, I'm typically NC20/25ish, 20 Beige is a perfect match. Although, alittle goes a long way, it feels like the bottle won't last more then 2 months. Most foundations last at least 6 months with daily use.