July 28, 2014 | 1826 users online

Lip Gloss - L.A. Colors - pink pearl

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2014 9:23:00 AM More reviews by sage4dylan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this gloss. I paid 1$ for it. It does have a very metallicky sheen to it that you cant really see in the tube but works for me. I like it sheer by itself or put it on with another lipstick or liner and change up the color. Stays on and isnt sticky. Its thick so you only need a little.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/14/2014 2:23:00 AM More reviews by CaveofWonders

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

The color in the tube looks so pretty but beware as its a very frosty, cool toned pale pink. I like to pair it with another gloss to make it wearable. I like the quality though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2013 12:54:00 PM More reviews by pigmentpro

This is the perfect shade of light pink with super shine and pigmentation and nice pop of color.The texture is a bit thick but not at all sticky and has long staying power on your lips. This gloss and brand is the reason I don't seek high end counters for products. I paid 2 bucks for this and It gives me everything I want in color and quality. LOVE this color as its Barbie pink and just perfecto!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2010 1:49:00 PM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

pink pearl is a pink/nude lip gloss,with a slight peachy color.it add shines to any pink/nude lipstick.last fairly long,shines,nice nude color!love it!