L.A. Colors pink pearl

Price: $

Price: $

on 7/16/2014 9:23:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I like this gloss. I paid 1$ for it. It does have a very metallicky sheen to it that you cant really see in the tube but works for me. I like it sheer by itself or put it on with another lipstick or liner and change up the color. Stays on and isnt sticky. Its thick so you only need a little.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

The color in the tube looks so pretty but beware as its a very frosty, cool toned pale pink. I like to pair it with another gloss to make it wearable. I like the quality though.

on 8/19/2013 12:54:00 PM

This is the perfect shade of light pink with super shine and pigmentation and nice pop of color.The texture is a bit thick but not at all sticky and has long staying power on your lips. This gloss and brand is the reason I don't seek high end counters for products. I paid 2 bucks for this and It gives me everything I want in color and quality. LOVE this color as its Barbie pink and just perfecto!!

on 10/11/2010 1:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

pink pearl is a pink/nude lip gloss,with a slight peachy color.it add shines to any pink/nude lipstick.last fairly long,shines,nice nude color!love it!

Recommended for Medium Skin