October 20, 2014 | 1999 users online

Eye Shadow - Lise Watier - couleur folle/folie soleil

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2012 6:07:00 AM More reviews by Jarjarjarjar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This eyeshadow is gorgeous, I wear it as a highlighter, eyeshadow and sometimes even put it on my lips and wear lipgloss on top. 1).It doesn't fade throughout the day, 2).It looks like pure gold on your lids (bright and very shimmery), 3).You don't have to apply a lot (it is heavily pigmented). It was worth the money, I bought it for $20 from Shoppers Drug Mart 3 years ago and would suggest it to everyone! The only downside is the packaging, it is not the type of makeup you can travel around with(but it doesn't fade throughout the day anyways)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2011 2:08:00 PM More reviews by Jilliterate

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

A beautiful glittery gold colour, this shadow is definitely deserving of the name. Folie Soleil is part of Lise Watier's Couleur Folle line of loose, shimmery powders. It's a very intense, highly-pigmented yellow-gold colour that really works as a main lid colour (no highlighting for this baby). My only complaint about this would be the packaging. Being a powder, it comes in a little container with a screw-on cap. Unfortunately, the shadow has a tendency to get work under the cap and fly everywhere when I open it, and at $18 for only three grams, it's not something I like to lose so easily. If the container had a higher lip with a few more threads for the cap to screw into, I think this problem wouldn't be so bad. That said, I love the shadow, and I've learned to be very careful when opening it. :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2010 11:55:00 PM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

it's a nice gold loose powder to do a gold look!love this! Last long!