Dior loose powder blush

on 4/2/2005 12:52:00 PM

Oooh, these are one of Dior's cutest products... a bit Stila-like I thought! :) I have two pinks (#725 and #835), which are both natural shades and very pretty. I don't use the puff as I'm afraid of applying too much colour to my fair-skinned cheeks but this blush blends beautifully with a brush, stays colour true and doesn't fade.

on 2/1/2003 10:22:00 PM

This comes in the cutest little compact, complete with a pretty powder puff. Granted I use my own blush brush, but adorable packaging counts for a lot (too much!) in my book. :P

The blush itself is really sweet- finely milled, and gently pigmented. Darker skinned gals might need to layer more, but PPP-LLL ladies will get a wonderful flush of colour. I have the light pink shade, and it gives the girliest glow to fair complexions. continued >>

on 1/7/2003 8:29:00 PM

This can be a little messy with the sifter (same for the eyeshadow that comes in a similar componant)
but Dior gives you high pigment shades and STAYING power! It's a little pricey if you are used to buying drugstore or Clinique
but it is a very good blush. I don't use the little puff it comes with I apply it with a bronzer brush because you only need so little and I find if I use a regular sized blush brush I apply too much. For those who think Dior is too trendy of a line it isn't if you buy normal shades for your skin tone and tastes and apply it with a very light hand you can easily wear their colours to the office and if you do want to glam it up like their hip advertising campaign just apply more. I'd recommend giving Dior a try.