September 20, 2014 | 1147 users online

Blush - Christian Dior - coup de poudre loose powder blush

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2006 10:27:00 AM More reviews by blacky219

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

one of my favorite blush :)

it is loose powder without any shimmer at all. the packaging is bit annoying to use, but the content is excellent.

it gives subtle color on your cheek, but you can build up if you put on more amount.

the best it does is that it covers my uneven embossed, sort of moon surface cheek! this blush gives a porcelain look to me, and only for that reason i would keep using this. and i really really wish that dior makes them again!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2005 3:04:00 AM More reviews by tash22nz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this in two colours (coup de vent and coup de folie - I'm basing this review of coup de folie because i've used that one a lot more). Coup de folie is a bright pink, no shimmer, which looks quite natural on. This colour is quite pigmented so you dont need to use much at all. Coup de vent, i find is a little too light for me. The packaging is cute but can be quite messy - i'm always super careful that I dont tip out the contents of the tub when i dip my brush in there. The little powder puff that came with the tub is cute but pretty much useless. Overall, its a pretty good blush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2005 11:02:00 AM More reviews by leonie_au

Oooh, these are one of Dior's cutest products... a bit Stila-like I thought! :) I have two pinks (#725 and #835), which are both natural shades and very pretty. I don't use the puff as I'm afraid of applying too much colour to my fair-skinned cheeks but this blush blends beautifully with a brush, stays colour true and doesn't fade.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2003 10:22:00 PM More reviews by mriaow

This comes in the cutest little compact, complete with a pretty powder puff. Granted I use my own blush brush, but adorable packaging counts for a lot (too much!) in my book. :P

The blush itself is really sweet- finely milled, and gently pigmented. Darker skinned gals might need to layer more, but PPP-LLL ladies will get a wonderful flush of colour. I have the light pink shade, and it gives the girliest glow to fair complexions. continued >>

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2002 2:25:00 PM More reviews by loveuntold

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

If this wasn't given to me as a gift, I would've never tried it because I don't care for loose powder blushes. However, this one is quite an exception! I have this in Coup De Charme, a beautiful bright pink color. It looks very natural on my fair skin and gives me a gorgeous glow. The little applicator puff that it comes with is darling, but who uses a puff to apply blush?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2002 6:50:00 PM More reviews by PeggyA

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I feel just the opposite of the other poster on this product. I also bought this blush in color 835 - rosey pink and I love it! I take all loose powder blushes and put them in a container with a sifter as I am clumsy and wouldn't want to spill the precious contents of the whole jar. For the most part, I like loose powder blushes because they seem to look more natural on my cheeks than pressed powder blush. I have tried several different brands (especially Bare Escentuals) and this loose powder blush is the best one by far. I think it is a finer powder and the color is just right for a natural flush. It is pigmented so you only need the tiniest sweep of powder for your whole cheek. I am going to go back to Nordstroms and purchase more colors.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/3/2002 11:19:00 AM More reviews by watermelon

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i have this is 835, its a nice pink color but i think it just doesnt work. why? cos its a loose powder applying it is quite difficult. i dont have a blush brush and the puff that comes with it is practically useless, when u open the plastic that divides the net from the puff the powder flies all over the place. i love the packaging alot though, aesthetically though not functionally. i wanted to like this so badly cos i waited for so long for it to be available here btu sadly it kinda sucks.