October 24, 2014 | 1596 users online

Blush - Sleek - blush - Rose Gold

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2014 1:54:00 PM More reviews by Emsabells

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Grey

Love this blush so much! I own the Pomegranate Sleek Blush, which is a little too dark for my skin tone, so I picked this up as well. The price is fab, it's under a fiver, which is very good for a cheap blush. The packaging is nice and sleek (no pun intended), and it comes with a little compact mirror. The colour is so so beautiful. It's a light dusty pink with little specks of gold, and it looks so gorgeous when it's on, it gives a lovely natural flush, and it is so pigmented, you only need a small amount. In short, this is probably my favourite blush, and I would highly recommend to anyone!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2014 4:24:00 PM More reviews by ankosh

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

i like it so much and I takeout one lippie because of its staying power ! it doesn't last for more than 2-3 hours until I need to reapply it
but as for it is cheap price and good quality it does worth it plus that it is the exact dupe for nars orgasm and it has the same gold sheen to it
so I recommend buying it if u r interested in that color

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2014 12:09:00 PM More reviews by harrietmm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this instead of NARS Orgasm as I'd heard so many good things about it. I love the way it looks on my skin and it blends well with my soft and gentle highlight from MAC. It gives a beautiful summery glow to the skin but I wouldn't recommend it if you don't like blushes with shimmer in as it's very shimmery! I was pleasantly surprised by just how good this blush is and the packaging looks so expensive and it has it's own mirror and compact which I love! All of the sleek blushes are such good quality and value for money. Definitely worth a purchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2014 8:33:00 AM More reviews by maria91

This is good stuff.

I find that it's less pigmented than my previous Clinique blush, but I think that's a good thing because I can control it better, especially during the winter when I'm paler. Anyway, I swirl my brush in it and apply it and it leaves the most flattering rose tint on the cheeks with a gold undertone, almost like a shimmer.

Also, it's really cheap and the packaging is quite elegant and sturdy considering it cost under a fiver.

Overall, it gets the thumbs up for me, and I would definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2014 3:13:00 AM More reviews by VictoriaKay

Let's address the elephant in the room and get down to the similarities that this blush has with NARS Orgasm. For the longest time I held off on buying Orgasm however eventually I received a trial size and while it does have its own charm I like Rose Gold much better. I think that the texture is creamier, the pigmentation is better, and I also like the overall color more. Looking at them in the pan they look extremely similar; pink with gold shimmer, however when swatched RG comes out looking much more pink while O pulls more coral. I find that I gravitate much more towards this blush than the NARS one and the inexpensive price is definitely another tally in Sleek's favor.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2014 12:18:00 PM More reviews by ClaireDalloway

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It is very festive, with the gold shimmers so I use it only for the special occasions. It is very nicely pigmented and the packaging is so cute, with the little mirror - but hard to open!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2014 9:08:00 AM More reviews by fierymiss

I have never tried Nars' "Orgasm" but I guess that at this point every make-up lover out there knows this is a perfect alternative at a very affordable price. It lasts a lot of time (at least on my skin), it has a great price and the shade is soooo pretty! A pink rose with lots of gold shimmer that is really pigmented. I personally apply quite a lot of blush because I like the "doll" look it gives me, but if you're not into that the blush is very buildable. This is my favorite shade from the range but the other colors are also very nice, ranging from brown to red for all complexions. I really recommend Sleek to you ladies. Quality products at an amazing price!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2014 1:51:00 PM More reviews by AleRF

I bought it out of curiosity because of its resemblance with Nars Orgasm and now it is one of my favorite blushes.

The color is a soft rosy medium pink with an abundant gold shimmer.

On the cheeks it leaves more gold then pink but the gold it is is not chunky glitter, its soft micro-particles and the finish is an amazing golden shimmer that stays exactly where you place it.

The pigmentation is just perfect, not too pigmented, not too sheer. You can also use it as a highlighter.

And you get 8 grams of product that will last you a good period of time for an amazing price.

I honestly recommend it for everyone. I believe this is a blush that would work perfectly for all skin tones.

I will without a doubt repurchase it, color and finish are divine and the quality is irreproachable. Its a great deal overall.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/19/2014 12:11:00 PM More reviews by LivingItUp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love the color but it is WAYYYY too shimmery. My face was a disco ball!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2014 10:39:00 AM More reviews by BeautyAddict62

Wow! What a gorgeous blush! Rose gold is a beautiful pink/coral with plenty of gold shimmer in it so be warned if you prefer matte blushes. It gives my cheeks a lovely healthy colour and glow. Sleek makeup is fantastic, I already have Pixie Pink & Coral and plan to purchase all colours :)

Pros
*Very pigmented, only a small amount needed.
*Excellent value for money as you get plenty of product.
*The packaging is sophisticated and expensive looking, not cheap, flimsy plastic.
*Stunning range of colours that will suit any skintone.
*It doesn't sink into pores on my cheeks like other blushes do.

I have absolutely no cons. Forget Nars Orgasm, this is the blush you need!!