Sleek blush - Rose Gold

4.2

on 2/21/2015 7:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I have a hate/love thing with this product. I love the package and the color, and altough it's not very pigmented I don't mind because it's a blush and I don't want to look like a clown. But on the other hand, because it's not very pigmented you have to work it to show up some color, and I find the package really hard to open. It looks very good with my skin type and it has some shimmer, but it's not something crazy. Dupe for nars orgasm

on 1/13/2015 9:15:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

This blush is really pretty. It's definitely not a dupe of Nars Orgasm, it's much more cool toned and pink, where Orgasm is much more peachy pink. If you're a fan of Nars' blush texture though, this is nearly identical. This color is really unique to my collection, as it shows up on my skin as a cooler pink on my cheeks, but with a warm golden sheen. I love it for that reason, but calling it an "Orgasm dupe" just isn't accurate. I love the packaging, it's sleek (hah, get it?), matte black, and includes a mirror. I actually like the packaging better than Nars, since it's not that sticky texture that eyeshadow and grime loves to cling to.

on 10/9/2014 1:54:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Love this blush so much! I own the Pomegranate Sleek Blush, which is a little too dark for my skin tone, so I picked this up as well. The price is fab, it's under a fiver, which is very good for a cheap blush. The packaging is nice and sleek (no pun intended), and it comes with a little compact mirror. The colour is so so beautiful. It's a light dusty pink with little specks of gold, and it looks so gorgeous when it's on, it gives a lovely natural flush, and it is so pigmented, you only need a small amount. In short, this is probably my favourite blush, and I would highly recommend to anyone!

on 8/17/2014 4:24:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

i like it so much and I takeout one lippie because of its staying power ! it doesn't last for more than 2-3 hours until I need to reapply it
but as for it is cheap price and good quality it does worth it plus that it is the exact dupe for nars orgasm and it has the same gold sheen to it
so I recommend buying it if u r interested in that color

on 7/6/2014 12:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I bought this instead of NARS Orgasm as I'd heard so many good things about it. I love the way it looks on my skin and it blends well with my soft and gentle highlight from MAC. It gives a beautiful summery glow to the skin but I wouldn't recommend it if you don't like blushes with shimmer in as it's very shimmery! I was pleasantly surprised by just how good this blush is and the packaging looks so expensive and it has it's own mirror and compact which I love! All of the sleek blushes are such good quality and value for money. Definitely worth a purchase!

on 5/21/2014 8:33:00 AM

This is good stuff.

I find that it's less pigmented than my previous Clinique blush, but I think that's a good thing because I can control it better, especially during the winter when I'm paler. Anyway, I swirl my brush in it and apply it and it leaves the most flattering rose tint on the cheeks with a gold undertone, almost like a shimmer.

Also, it's really cheap and the packaging is quite elegant and sturdy considering it cost under a fiver.

Overall, it gets the thumbs up for me, and I would definitely repurchase.

on 5/19/2014 3:13:00 AM

Let's address the elephant in the room and get down to the similarities that this blush has with NARS Orgasm. For the longest time I held off on buying Orgasm however eventually I received a trial size and while it does have its own charm I like Rose Gold much better. I think that the texture is creamier, the pigmentation is better, and I also like the overall color more. Looking at them in the pan they look extremely similar; pink with gold shimmer, however when swatched RG comes out looking much more pink while O pulls more coral. I find that I gravitate much more towards this blush than the NARS one and the inexpensive price is definitely another tally in Sleek's favor.

It is very festive, with the gold shimmers so I use it only for the special occasions. It is very nicely pigmented and the packaging is so cute, with the little mirror - but hard to open!

on 4/28/2014 9:08:00 AM

I have never tried Nars' "Orgasm" but I guess that at this point every make-up lover out there knows this is a perfect alternative at a very affordable price. It lasts a lot of time (at least on my skin), it has a great price and the shade is soooo pretty! A pink rose with lots of gold shimmer that is really pigmented. I personally apply quite a lot of blush because I like the "doll" look it gives me, but if you're not into that the blush is very buildable. This is my favorite shade from the range but the other colors are also very nice, ranging from brown to red for all complexions. I really recommend Sleek to you ladies. Quality products at an amazing price!

on 2/22/2014 1:51:00 PM

I bought it out of curiosity because of its resemblance with Nars Orgasm and now it is one of my favorite blushes.

The color is a soft rosy medium pink with an abundant gold shimmer.

On the cheeks it leaves more gold then pink but the gold it is is not chunky glitter, its soft micro-particles and the finish is an amazing golden shimmer that stays exactly where you place it.

The pigmentation is just perfect, not too pigmented, not too sheer. You can also use it as a highlighter.

And you get 8 grams of product that will last you a good period of time for an amazing price.

I honestly recommend it for everyone. I believe this is a blush that would work perfectly for all skin tones.

I will without a doubt repurchase it, color and finish are divine and the quality is irreproachable. Its a great deal overall.

Popular Blush Products