Sleek blush - Rose Gold

4.2

on 6/27/2015 2:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this about 1,5 months ago and have used it every day since. Hands down my new HG blush. It looks so pretty with my fair skin and it's super pigmented. It also highlights your cheekbones in a really nice way. Since it's so pigmented the blush barely looks used at all but if I run out of it I'll definitely repurchase.

on 6/9/2015 2:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love the sleek blushes so much.
They are super pigmented and stay on all day!
This particular one I love the most. It leaves an amazing glow on your skin (you can skip the highlighter part, since this one does the trick).
Also I feel like you get a good amount of product, in a nice and sturdy packaging with a okay-sized mirror.

I would definitely recommend!

This product is hands down my favourite and most used blush! I love it! It is the most gorgeous warm toned pink with stunning gold shimmers! The price is amazing for the amount of product you get! Definitely recommend!!

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I have to say that I am disappointed that this blush does not live up to the hype. It is not a dupe for NARS Orgasm IMO. My brush picks up the gold shimmer and nothing more.
I do not get pigment from the blush. It might work as a nice highlighter.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This should not be a "blush" but a highlighter. I have a medium skintone so this on me is very sheer and hardly any colour shows up. However, if you apply this as a highlighter (on top of cheekbones, bridge on nose, chin) it looks like you have come back from an exotic island. It is very shimmery so should be applied with a light hand.

on 4/2/2015 8:58:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I normally love Sleek blushes (I have two others) and I bought this because of all the rave reviews. I also heard it was good for dark skin... but it honestly looked much better on my mum who has lighter skin than I do (she's more olive-toned). In fact, it just looked like I'd swept gold shimmer onto my cheeks. The "rose" pigment/colour didn't show through at all on my brown skin. This is a huge disappointment since I always looked up to Sleek as a drugstore brand that catered for women with darker skin. I gave mine to my mum since it makes me look oddly washed out. It does look quite stunning on lighter skin, so if you're a lighter-skinned lady, you could definitely rock this!

I just want to say that on a general note, the one thing that bothers me about Sleek blushes is the packaging. The compacts are really hard to open! I always have to use my nails to pry the case open and that's not fun as they sometimes break my nails and cause me to run late. I really hope they come up with packaging that's easier to open!

on 3/26/2015 1:20:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

I don't like this very much. I have 2 other individual sleek blushes and one palette and I like them all. I like shimmer in anything, lipstick, eye shadow, blush. I mix liquid highlighter with my foundation! So I'm absolutely not the kind of girl that despises everything with shimmer and is only about matte products. I'm not the "eeeew, a a tiny fleck of shimmer, sooo tacky!!" girl.
But this one is too shimmery. Or not pigmented enough. One of the two. It looked completely gorgeous when I swatched in the store. But when I applied it lightly, it left barely any colour on my face, only the golden shimmer. When I applied it more heavily, the color started to show up but the golden shimmer was way too much to the point where I looked greasy from a distance and caked and powdery up close.
I'm all about lightweight, luminous and natural looking makeup.I was expecting rosy/ peachy cheeks with the slightest fine golden sheen.
Only use I can find for it right now would be as a highlighter. But I already have three powdered highlighters, one shimmery bronzer and two liquid highlighters. Don't need another highlighter.
I actually think this would work great as a highlighter, but it was not marketed as such. It's a blush, and I want to use it on my cheeks if I want to. I don't want golden greasy looking cheeks.
Only disappointing sleek product till date. But I'm not giving up on them, I want to get the Flamingo and the Pomegranate blushers.
I will try different application techniques and I will update my review if I find that it actually works.

on 3/22/2015 9:44:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is hands down my most used blush. It's so pretty. It's very forgiving too which is nice because I fear looking like a clown.

on 2/21/2015 7:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I have a hate/love thing with this product. I love the package and the color, and altough it's not very pigmented I don't mind because it's a blush and I don't want to look like a clown. But on the other hand, because it's not very pigmented you have to work it to show up some color, and I find the package really hard to open. It looks very good with my skin type and it has some shimmer, but it's not something crazy. Dupe for nars orgasm

on 1/13/2015 9:15:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

This blush is really pretty. It's definitely not a dupe of Nars Orgasm, it's much more cool toned and pink, where Orgasm is much more peachy pink. If you're a fan of Nars' blush texture though, this is nearly identical. This color is really unique to my collection, as it shows up on my skin as a cooler pink on my cheeks, but with a warm golden sheen. I love it for that reason, but calling it an "Orgasm dupe" just isn't accurate. I love the packaging, it's sleek (hah, get it?), matte black, and includes a mirror. I actually like the packaging better than Nars, since it's not that sticky texture that eyeshadow and grime loves to cling to.

Top Rated Sleek Products