Sleek blush - Rose Gold

4.2

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This is my staple blush now, I'm very fair and this is just the amount of colour I need to look alive! the gold tone to it catches the light and gives a wonderful glow. I love this blush!

God, I hate this.

Ok, first things first: I'm a MAC's Nc25 and I bought this in 2013 or 2014 (don't remember).

Before I bought this, I was looking for product recommendations, because I intended to place an order on Sleek's website. This blush is apparently one of their best selling items. It's said to be a Nars Orgasm dupe and it looked very beautiful on pictures: a pink color with golden reflex, true to its name.
And then I bought it. When I received it, I couldn't contain my disappointment. This is not rose gold. This is gold, period. When I swatch it, there's so so much more gold compared to pink. On my cheeks, I need to build this up tremendously in order to get the pink to show up (and I'm white!), and when I do that there's so much glitter left on my face that I feel embarrassed to walk out the door. That's right. Glitter. There's no golden glow, just big chunks of shimmer that go everywhere. This is not a blush nor a highlighter to me. Sometimes I wonder if I got a bad batch, but I guess I'll never know.

So freaking disappointed at this. I never ever wear it, unless I use it as a blush topper (even still, it's just to make my money's worth a tad bit).

Go for it if you like to rock the Christmas' tree decoration kinda look. Otherwise, nah.

A very pretty coral blush with extremely subtle golden shimmer! I find it difficult to wear heavily pigmented blushes as I'm not that good at applying makeup but with my lunasol cheek brush, it just picks up the right amount of product and applies so beautifully on the cheeks - I'm paler than NC15 and every time I wear this out I get compliments. I'm also own Nars Orgasm but I find this so much easier to wear for some reason - I still haven't figured out why yet, and will update when I do.

The packaging also beats Nars hands down - I do love me some Sleek blushes - I own a handful, and I can safely say that Sleek blushes are my Favourite drugstore blush brand... It's been this way for over 5 years now and I can't see it changing.

Ive have the ELF blush (in the bronzing and contour duo) and this blush. The ELF blush doesnt show up on my Vietnamese skin. when i swatch this it shows up on my swatch, but this doesnt show up on my cheeks.

I really have to pack it on and then my cheeks look shimmery. Im a little disappointing i got sucked into the hype of nars ORGASM dupes and bought this. This will probably be really good on fair/light skin, but on me and my yellow skin tone, it just doesnt show up.

The packaging, its great and sturdy but its not good on your nails. Ive broken my nails a few times opening this... i usually use my teeth now lol.

I really, really like this blush, and I don't even generally wear blush at all. I wanted the bundle set and this came with it, so I thought I'd just stash it for my very occasional use. Naturally I had to try it though - and WOW. What a pretty, soft, natural color. I have light/medium skin, and I can only see a very light sprinkling of gold shimmer - I really have to look closely to see it at all.The color's a soft, warmish rose. I applied with an Eco Tools blush brush, swirling the brush into the powder and then blowing on it softly to remove the excess. I think a key with this might be using restraint in application. I could see it being really bright and/or shimmery otherwise. I don't know what the wear time might be like yet but I'm going to wear it to work next week sometime and find out. Unless it fades rapidly or streaks, I can't imagine that will be a problem for me. I agree with others about the packaging - it can be tough to open, and the compact is tiny so the clasp is very small. On the other hand, the tiny compact is pretty cute and will probably travel well. And the price? ALL of Sleek's products are priced very well. As in drugstore well. I'm guessing that will mean that the products will be hit or miss with me, just depending. But aren't all lines like that, from drugstore to luxury? I've tried a good number of high end products that I wasn't thrilled with. A high price doesn't always mean the best product with the best performance. So I'm more than willing to give Sleek a chance.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I adore this blush. I am extremely pale so keep that in mind. It is a really fun color with the golden shimmer and the rosy under pigment. I have to use a very light hand or I turn into a shimmer bomb. ;) It extremely pigmented and definitely long lasting. The fade is evenly but the wear time is very long. If you want to tone down the shimmer a bit, use a mattifying setting powder over it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

First blush I bought was NARS Orgasm and then I got the Sleek one which was much better priced. I actually prefer Sleek not only is it more shimmering but it has more colour to it. If you want a very subtle blush look NARS is the way to go but as I'm using BB cream I needed more colours to my face so Sleek was definitely better. I think it looks great on fair/pale skin.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this about 1,5 months ago and have used it every day since. Hands down my new HG blush. It looks so pretty with my fair skin and it's super pigmented. It also highlights your cheekbones in a really nice way. Since it's so pigmented the blush barely looks used at all but if I run out of it I'll definitely repurchase.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love the sleek blushes so much.
They are super pigmented and stay on all day!
This particular one I love the most. It leaves an amazing glow on your skin (you can skip the highlighter part, since this one does the trick).
Also I feel like you get a good amount of product, in a nice and sturdy packaging with a okay-sized mirror.

I would definitely recommend!

This product is hands down my favourite and most used blush! I love it! It is the most gorgeous warm toned pink with stunning gold shimmers! The price is amazing for the amount of product you get! Definitely recommend!!

Top Rated Sleek Products