April 19, 2014 | 1099 users online

Blush - Sleek - blush - Rose Gold

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2014 1:51:00 PM More reviews by AleRF

I bought it out of curiosity because of its resemblance with Nars Orgasm and now it is one of my favorite blushes.

The color is a soft rosy medium pink with an abundant gold shimmer.

On the cheeks it leaves more gold then pink but the gold it is is not chunky glitter, its soft micro-particles and the finish is an amazing golden shimmer that stays exactly where you place it.

The pigmentation is just perfect, not too pigmented, not too sheer. You can also use it as a highlighter.

And you get 8 grams of product that will last you a good period of time for an amazing price.

I honestly recommend it for everyone. I believe this is a blush that would work perfectly for all skin tones.

I will without a doubt repurchase it, color and finish are divine and the quality is irreproachable. Its a great deal overall.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/19/2014 12:11:00 PM More reviews by LivingItUp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love the color but it is WAYYYY too shimmery. My face was a disco ball!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2014 10:39:00 AM More reviews by BeautyAddict62

Wow! What a gorgeous blush! Rose gold is a beautiful pink/coral with plenty of gold shimmer in it so be warned if you prefer matte blushes. It gives my cheeks a lovely healthy colour and glow. Sleek makeup is fantastic, I already have Pixie Pink & Coral and plan to purchase all colours :)

Pros
*Very pigmented, only a small amount needed.
*Excellent value for money as you get plenty of product.
*The packaging is sophisticated and expensive looking, not cheap, flimsy plastic.
*Stunning range of colours that will suit any skintone.
*It doesn't sink into pores on my cheeks like other blushes do.

I have absolutely no cons. Forget Nars Orgasm, this is the blush you need!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2014 5:03:00 PM More reviews by CordulaM

I didn't review this yet!?! OMG I am in LOVE!!!! I actually bought Nars Orgasm with a gift card and was excited, as it swatched lightly and nice in the store and of course I had been eyeing it. However, when I got home to compare it, it was *so* similar to my Nyx Pinched. Maybe it's not exact, but it was close enough for me that it wasn't worth having them be so similar for $30. Also it's kind of pinky underneath all that shimmer and even though it's a nice warm coral pink, I don't look so great in such a bright pink and only use it occasionally. I had seen pictures of Sleek Rose Gold and even found it online for a pretty decent price, including shipping. But I asked a friend who was in England at the time if he could pick it up. He actually had a bit of trouble finding it, lol, but got it for about the same price. And since it was a pain for him, he got me two! Good friend. :) I am so super happy about this blush. I find it to be very shimmery and very gold, yes, but it does have color under it. It is a coral-y pink, similar to Orgasm but much less obvious pink. I find it easier to blend and to not overdo. Yes you have to build it up but since it's so affordable and easy to find online, I so don't mind that. It's clear you are wearing blush, but I find it to be a more 'natural' type of flush than Orgasm is, if that makes sense. Like it's as if you have nice cheeks and the gold is a highlighter but the color of the blush underneath is a healthy color, not clownish imo. I hope you guys try it, it instantly became a favorite! :D

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2014 1:01:00 PM More reviews by ShazboTastic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I like this product. Everyone talks about it being a good dupe for Nars Orgasm. I did try Nars orgasm and I have to agree that they are very very alike!Rose Gold is shimmery. It has just the right amount of shimmer for me- but obviously shimmer is a personal preference. Some love it some hate it and prefer matte. Avoid if you hate shimmer!! Colour payoff is nice. Not too much if you're heavy handed, but has some level of pigment. It blends nicely too. For the price you really can't complain. It's great value for money compared to other blushers.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2013 11:57:00 AM More reviews by Poppintags

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Pros:
- Long lasting
- Nice shade (but I don't think it's a dupe of ORGASM.)

Cons:
- Dusty blush!
- Too much gold shimmer.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2013 9:34:00 PM More reviews by soundsofepip

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this because a mega makeup artist on YouTube said it was the perfect dupe for Nars Orgasm. The color is rose gold with peach tones; the packaging is small which is great and compact for your purse. The color is beautiful and a little goes a long way. It is a perfect color for any skin tone. I highly recommended this product!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2013 10:45:00 PM More reviews by izumilove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

First of all, you get a nice amount of product in the pan, which is quite nice. The colour is a pinky coral with gold shimmer, which is done well and does not make you look like a disco ball. I love using this on top of a peach coloured cream blush, to add a touch of peachiness and to boost staying power. It is very pigmented, but I don't have a problem with getting clown cheeks. I think some people like to get a little blush happy! I always make sure to apply blusher with a light hand. Staying power is good for a blush and fades only slightly by the end of a long day. It is just a really pretty shade and love that beautiful golden sheen when in the sun! I got this because I saw it and fell in love with the shade, I've never seen or been too interested in NARS orgasm.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2013 4:21:00 PM More reviews by merrysoul

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this in a last minute dash for make up after ALL my makeup (bar my daily few pieces in my travel make up bag) got accidentally thrown out with the box I'd put them in to clean out my vanity.

I'd heard good things about Sleek and with not much money to buy higher end labels, their low priced yet quality items appealed to me. I chose Rose Gold as it was the only blush on the Sleek stand of my local Superdrug. Everything else was sold out and there weren't even testers to try out.

I'm a MAC NW30 in summer and get paler in winter, though I don't wear that much foundation or full face make up; I normally wear just black surma kohl on the days I can be bothered. The blush was picked out so I could wear it with my Skin79 Pink label BB cream and my MAC Expensive Pink eyeshadow along with Sleek's Face Form contouring kit in medium. (Which I have to put on with a very light hand as it's rather dark on me.)

The blush beautifully complements my Expensive Pink eyeshadow. On me, it is less coral and more gold, acting as a golden shimmery highlighter over a faint hint of blush. The blush is insanely pigmented so I apply it with a very light hand. I don't bother with my Sleek contouring kit's blusher or highlighter as Rose Gold acts as both in one go. As I have no time to faff about when it comes to putting on my make up, I love how this blush is like a two in one product for me. I don't know if it's my blusher but the packaging is a bit hard to open on my one, hence the removal of one lippy for packaging. I LOVE the mirror with it!

On my skin, the product lasted over seven hours, the colour faded first and the gold remained. I've no idea if that's normal but that is what happens when I wear it. First time I put it on, I went rather heavy handed with it as I thought it would be less pigmented than it is. Only I wound up with brightly golden cheeks and scared my toddler aged cousins for it. (Yes, I did wind up putting THAT much on.)

I would consider a different blush colour from Sleek but I am content with Rose Gold at the moment. It will last a long time and as I'm not someone who shares my make up with anyone - ever - it might well last me years. Which might not be a good thing as I have no idea if blushes have a use by date. The product amount is fantastic and the pigmentation, colour and price are all good draws for the product.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/30/2013 10:28:00 AM More reviews by ekhamsomphou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great blush, super pigmented and good value for the price.