October 23, 2014 | 1391 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Cremesheen Glass - Right Image

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2013 8:43:00 PM More reviews by bamaRN37

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Just picked this up the other day. Cremesheen is my fav MAC lip glass formula because it's not sticky. By itself, it's pretty sheer, even though in the tube it's a bright blue toned pink. My fav way to use it is with NYX Hot Pink lip liner, Revlon Balm Stain in Sweetheart, and Right Image on top. It lasts a pretty long time for a gloss. One of my fav shades.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2013 8:17:00 PM More reviews by princessabi

i think this is a GORGEOUS pink! It's fun, flirty, soft, pretty & feminine! it has blue undertones. I've got fair skin and have light olive / yellowy undertones. The bottle is sleek and crystal clear!
it's not a sticky lip gloss unlike mac's other glosses it's so easy to wear perfect for all year round (summer, winter, spring, fall)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2012 2:47:00 PM More reviews by blairXwitch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This gloss looks lovely in the tube, a gorgeous soft pink with very fine silver shimmer. Unfortunately on my lips it is almost colorless, which is highly disappointing.
I like the gel-like texture, not sticky at all, and it is quite moisturizing, but it also disappears very fast. I'd rather have a gloss that's sticky but lasts and lasts and lasts.
It's also not all that glossy.
I won't rebuy.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2012 9:02:00 AM More reviews by jarona

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Honestly, if it were not with a packaging pet peeve of mine, I would have given this gloss an overall rating of 5 lipsticks. Anyway, let the review begin. My lips are very pigmented. I'm also "older"--by older I mean I no longer have that youthful mouth of years gone by. I'll tell you I could use some lip plumping but that is another issue. Anyway, many lip colors either turn orange on me, or they end up too pigmented so that my mouth just looks like a dark pool of mush. Not attractive on a woman in her fifties. The "Whatever Happened to Baby Jane" look just isn't what I'm aiming for. Its hard to find a great lip color. I like gloss because it plumps up the mouth. I like a hint of color--pink for me--because it brightens up my face and doesn't make me look washed out. Too much color ages me. Too little color ages me. Anyway, I was at the MAC counter and came across this gloss. I thought it looked very pigmented in the tube but really liked the color so I sampled it. Voila! A very subtle hint of color. Not heavily pigmented. It is an extremely sheer pink and very flattering. Does not "age" the maturing mouth. Lasts longer than other glosses. So..what is the issue? WHY DO COMPANIES INSIST ON USING A SPONGE APPLICATOR??????? Sorry for yelling, but it drives me up a wall. Why is in impossible for MAC--or anyone else to use a little brush instead?????? I feel more product gets absorbed into the lousy sponge than if a brush was used. Also, with a brush, you have more control and can be more precise with your application!! Ugh. Why? Can anyone tell me? The price--$20.00 is kind of high for a gloss with a lousy sponge applicator. However, I've spent more on lipsticks so ...despite the shortcomings of packaging and price, I would absolutely repurchase. When you find a color that works--you stock up!
Thank you for reading this review....and I hope you are having a great lipstick day!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 11/27/2011 2:12:00 PM More reviews by Lauramad

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

PROS:
really pretty
long lasting
non sticky
full coverage(natural lip colour is not visible)
CONS:
really isnt that affordable but its not as crazy as Nars

I hope this helped there really arent any cons about the product its just the price :) I will definately buy one again :)

rated 1 of 5 on 1/31/2011 7:15:00 PM More reviews by TootsDiva84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Black

Not doing it for me. I was trying to go for a pinky nude but this just looks like not much of anything when worn. I should have returned it but now i used it a few times but know better for next time.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2010 10:17:00 PM More reviews by Catarah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Didn't really do it for me. I found that Right Image looked really pigmented in the tube but when I put it on my lips it was just mediocre. The color is pretty but there are wayyy too many dupes for this! I am an NC40 skintone...won't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2010 5:13:00 PM More reviews by starrysim

Right Image was released with In The Groove (summer 2010). It's the perfect pink gloss, I use this one the most out of all my lipglosses. It's not as pigmented as Loud & Lovely, but definitely not sheer. However, it looks so natural on my lips, it just looks like my lips are naturally a pretty pink, and I put clear gloss on top. In other words, it's pink, but not an in-your-face pink. The texture is of course amazing - smooth and non-sticky, doesn't settle into lines, no sparkles. I would absolutely pick up another one if it's ever re-released.