July 23, 2014 | 1934 users online

Blush - Maybelline - Express Creme Blush Stick

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2011 2:36:00 PM More reviews by radiantflux

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Bummed to see bad reviews on here! I have very fair skin and usually hate blush (plus, I turn red with one drink/any embarassment/when I'm tired/overheated etc) but I found this to be just perfect. You can apply it really thickly with build up or kind of rub most of it away for a light dusting. I find it to be a very photogenic look and since it is in a stick, you have a lot of power over how it is applied. This is my main blush and I love it! It lasts forever, but I'm worried since it is a more mushy solid if it will get bacteria on it. Time will tell, I suppose!

Also, I break out really easy and this does not break me out at all!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/2/2010 12:00:00 PM More reviews by maraschino_cherry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like the idea and look of this stick cream blush but after two attempts I haven't been able to get it to work satisfactorily for me yet. I purchased Rosy/Rose Folie and it looks like a pretty light pink on the stick. I put it on after foundation and concealer and it just accentuated the dry skin on my cheeks that I didn't even know was there. It cakes up on dry patches and just leaves a tint of pink and some shimmer. If I want more colour I need to pack the stuff on, but I can't even do that because it will cake up even more on the dry patches. I'll keep on trying with this because the colour is so nice and I like cream blushes over powder blushes, but points off for it caking on dry patches.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2009 11:25:00 PM More reviews by Ssephora

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this. It looks great on. It's the same or better as/than any expensive, great quality brand. Its easy to apply. It's perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2008 2:30:00 AM More reviews by jenniferlm21

Love this stuff!! it looks like a perfessional did it!! it gives me a really beautiful shine and the color is aswesome. i wear rosy. and it last forever!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/30/2005 5:00:00 AM More reviews by dirtydenim

This product was way to shiny and gave me a bit of an oil slick, The packaging is cute but if i forget to twist it down it hits the top and that annoys me, this is not quite worth the price but maybe a little translucent powder over the top could help set it without looking to oily

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2004 10:49:00 PM More reviews by SparklinSeahorSe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I miss this blush! It's the same format as Maybelline's Express Makeup Stick but it's blush. The packaging is a cute silvery tube that twists up, is very portable and easy to use!
This cream blush glides on easily and comes in an array of shades. I own Pinky Shimmer, an almost universal-flattering pink color with teeny golden sparkles. This is yet another very cool product that was discontinued and you can sometimes find at the bottom of a clearance bin. Grab one if you do!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/30/2004 6:58:00 PM More reviews by dommy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Don't be decieved, this product does not do it's job the way the packaging describes. The colour is very intense and concentrated, and on top of this doesn't blend well. On the same token it probably has more shimmer then colour pigments in it! The high level of shine illuminates your cheekbones to the point of an oil-slick shine. Don't be a fool for the misconceptions on the packaging, this product is strongly not reccommended.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/22/2004 4:02:00 AM More reviews by anazc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I admit that I just love the convenience of a blush stick, but I find that creme blushes don't last as long as powder ones do on me. The price is not bad. I have this in mauvy, great color, but I think I will only repurchase in a different color.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2004 2:08:00 AM More reviews by babebunny2004

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a perfect match for me. I have this in Plummy Shimmer. It's just perrfect.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2004 2:24:00 PM More reviews by dumpling

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this blusher! I have so many others PD, MAC, Chanel, etc.,etc., but this in Mauvy (Rosy pink w. very discreet shimmer) is always a handy staple . The texture of this creamy stick is perfect for blending, the tiny particles give it just the right amount to lift the colour from being a flat-matte shade without making you look like you're going to an all ages disco. Moreover, I think this cool toned pink would suit cool & warm tones (I'm warm,medium ) plus the range comes in great shades for the lighter skintones like Rosy, and a peachy one that I can't remember the name of. This is what I wanted Chanel's Rose Aquablush thingy to be like.