Anna Sui Lip Gloss 308

on 5/30/2011 4:32:00 AM

I love this lip gloss! I bought #308 for ~$19 from strawberrynet and it's a lovely baby pink sort of colour. It's not sticky, nor does it have any tacky, childish-looking glitter. Plus it comes in a great range of different shades. My only complaints are that the sponge applicator could be shaped a little better & that the lip gloss only lasts 2-3 hours.

on 2/2/2011 11:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this gloss immediately after trying it at the Anna Sui boutique. Although it looks quite pale in the tube, it goes on sheer and smooth, with no stickiness or clumpiness.

The texture is great, and is very similar to Chanel Glossimer which is my favorite gloss. The packaging is also really nice, I love the carved rose shape.

Although I like the rose scent, it can be a little overpowering. My solution is to simply use less gloss-- I don't like my lips too shiny anyway.

I would definitely repurchase as the shade selection is good. They all look sheer and pretty in the tube :)

on 10/9/2010 11:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really love the color of this gloss. It's a nice mauve/baby pink color. No sparkles or shimmer at all. The only problem I have with Anna Sui's lipgloss is that is has a very strong rose fragrance to it. I don't mind the fragrance but I feel like it dries out my lips. So after I use this product I have to apply Lucas paw paw immediately so soothe, them. The things we go through for the perfect color.

Recommended for Medium Skin