October 24, 2014 | 1525 users online

Blush - Everyday Minerals - Bollywood

rated 3 of 5 on 11/20/2013 11:46:00 AM More reviews by Poppintags

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Pros:
- Nice shade. I think it can suit any skin tone.

Cons:
- I hate the mineral packaging, everytime I use this, a cloud of dust comes out.
- Not long lasting
- Just OK pigmentation.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2011 1:34:00 AM More reviews by kimorris

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This pinky peach is a good colour for warm skin tones, but didn't suit my cool-toned skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2011 10:27:00 AM More reviews by lfrueh

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Perfect peachy pink soft glow for NC30-35 warm coloring. An easy choice for every day!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2010 10:32:00 AM More reviews by lexijojohnson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a pretty color - kind of a mix between EDM Apple, and EDM All Smiles. It is a pinky-peachy mix that is light enough to not look clowny on my NC20 skin.
This is a satiny color that has just the slightest bit of glow to it. This looks nice as just a pop of color on the apples of the cheeks. I purchased a sample pot of this on EDM.com for $2.50. I suggest trying these sample pots before committing to a full size blush because I find the full sized blushes last forever!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2010 11:49:00 PM More reviews by Ilse333

I just bought my first batch of EM products. I got them at the same time as my Sephora FF order and... guess which I'm more pleased with? EM. I'm really glad I gave this line a shot and would encourage anyone else to do the same, even if you hate not being able to try in person. The sample sizes are so cheap and the shipping so reasonable that you can get yourself a dozen different products to play with for hardly anything.

Bollywood, right. I'm NC27 and this blush looks like it was made for me. It's a dusty apricot-pink on me, more matte than shimmery, though it does have some gleam to it. It manages to perk up my complexion while still looking understated enough for any occasion.

Not only is the shade gorgeous, but it melts right into my skin and just looks exquisite and natural. If you think powder blush looks too fake (I don't but I know some women think so) give this a shot. The lasting power is more than decent, too.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2010 8:27:00 AM More reviews by sweetshiningstar

I might buy this again, but I might try new colors. This is a pretty apricot color, but the lasting power/vibrant factor of this blush just does not compare to Plum Dust. (This one has a "sheen" but is still pretty matte). I'm disappointed with the color because I got it after seeing a swatch, which was BEAUTIFUL. But it just doesn't wear as well on me.

I might end of pressing this one and see what happens with it that way.

The color applies well, but on my skintone (light-medium, yellow/olive) it just doesn't last! Maybe it'll work better for you if you're fair- this one blends into my skin a little too much- I really have to layer it on. I can see it at the end of the day, but not like Plum Dust. Plum Dust wears almost MORE vibrant by the end of the day. Bollywood is the opposite. :( Disappointing!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2010 10:15:00 PM More reviews by caleee143

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I actually purchased the sample hence the 1 for price but the shade is lovely. Once I've swirled my brush in the powder it almost looks like Bobbi Brown's apricot blush, except Bollywood has a sheen to it. I usually only buy matte blushes but I really like the effect this blush gives. Will repurchase when my sample runs out and I'm glad I was the first to review it!