January 29, 2015 | 1720 users online

Concealers - Pixi - Correction Concentrate- Brightening Peach

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2015 6:00:00 PM More reviews by MandaLuv1119

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm fair with purple-black under eyes and this works beautifully to fix my discoloration. I much prefer the shade to any of the Bobbi Brown correctors, and what a bargain in comparison. I like to use this to correct, then use an illuminating clicky pen type concealer on top.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/16/2015 5:47:00 PM More reviews by brawlassie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Grey

I should start out by saying that I really, REALLY wanted to like this product.

The packaging is very cute, but also very misleading. The product comes packed in a box three times the size of the pot that you get. While it's significantly cheaper than high-end brands containing a similar or smaller amount of product, it's too much to pay for a drugstore brand concealer, even a "high end" one. I purchased mine at Target for $12.

I found the product itself to be dry and waxy rather than creamy and blendable. Yet, it still managed to look greasy upon application, even after setting. I have slightly oily under-eyes, but I prepped them with that in mind. The texture was unpleasant both in appearance and feel.

Coverage was fair at best. I have atrocious dark circles, with lots of blue and purple plus some red at the inner corners. The product did cut down on that some, but I had to pack it on in order to bring the blue to an unsettling shade of grey. The corrector settled into any fine lines and defects, and by the time I put concealer and foundation on over it, I felt like I had mud caked under my eyes.

It also contains far more pink tones than peach/salmon, which makes it unsuitable for my skin. The product brightens far more than it corrects for me, which isn't a good thing. I want something that will fix the problem spots, not draw attention to them!

This might be good for people with fair, normal skin. On my light-medium, combination skin, however, it didn't come close to the hype. I'll be returning it and not purchasing it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2014 7:42:00 PM More reviews by wanshan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

If your are fair/light skin with lighter undereye discoloration this product would work great. Compared to the Bobbi Brown corrector, I prefer this consistency since it's less thick and doesn't settle into fine lines. This is what I use with light application with my fingers. When I want that "natural, but me" look and finish off dusting lightly with loose powder and fill in my brows when I am heading out the door to work.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2014 1:08:00 AM More reviews by ckb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my first corrector purchase. I love it! I have a blue-ish hue in my inner eye corner and just under my eyes. I use my ring finger to pat and blend this in -- I also use a concealer brush sometimes -- and it corrects the blue in a split second! Then I lightly apply my concealer. I even like to pat this on the outer corner of my eyes to even the tone and also the corners of the nose. It's a great product.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2014 2:13:00 PM More reviews by pammbw

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Very good product, does the job nicely. I use this under my regular concealer, and blend with the elf studio concealer brush. My dark circles are not severe, so just a bit works fine for me. I like that it is a smaller container, as a larger one would dry out before I could use all the product, but feel the price should be just a touch lower.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2014 1:21:00 PM More reviews by fayray00

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This has become one of my new holy grail products. I've been using it almost every day since I purchased it. I suffer from pretty bad dark circles thanks to genetics. I had always just used a concealer and nothing else for the longest time. I decided to give this a try because the price is pretty resonable and I tend to like a lot of Pixi products. I was so pleased when I saw such a big difference between the eye that had the Correction Concentrate and the eye than didn't. It has lasted through sweat and even rain. I would say it has a wear time of about 6 hours. It's so pigmented that I only need a small amount, so even though it comes in a tiny pot, it will last me a very long time. Most days, I don't even need to add a concealer over the top. It does just fine by itself. It might prove to be a bit dry for some people. I make sure I prep with an eye creme before I apply. It give it a much smoother finish.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2014 10:43:00 AM More reviews by lashandbrow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

The reviewer below is incorrect. I have olive undertones and this stuff works AMAZING under my NARS Custard concealer.

HG for life.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2014 1:13:00 AM More reviews by lushlife505

eek what a horrible product.
I was dissatisfied with this in every way.
I cannot believe the price for this.
The color would only be useful if you are fair to light and have cool undertones.
This is not peachy enough for medium or darker skin tones. It is very ashy looking and not a good consistency. Feels cheap.
Dry and does not have a good coverage. I do not see this being very good even on light skin tones unless your undereye circles are not that bad.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2014 10:30:00 AM More reviews by kikamadonna

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I bought this one for over a year ago and it is almost unused. So it is with much of my makeup but it fits perfectly with my skin tone and cover the blue under my eyes. I must have setting powder on afterwards as it is a little greasy. I like the consistency better with this from Pixi than Benefit that is too thick and greasy. I don't know if I would buy Pixi again when I have so many concealers

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2014 11:23:00 AM More reviews by mexicancrackles

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Covers my dark circles well, but it always feels so thick and cakey under my eyes so it deters me from using it.