Pixi Correction Concentrate- Brightening Peach

4.1

Petrolatum, Diisostearyl Malate, Silica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polybutene, Polyethylene, Sorbitan Isostearate, Alumina, Microcrystalline Wax, Glycerin, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Phosphatidylcholine, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Retinyl Palmitate. (Vitamin A), Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Alcohol, Water, Simethicone, Dimethicone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica (CI 77019), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035:1).

on 4/18/2015 8:27:00 PM

HG undereye concealer! Color is perfect to hide a blue-ish spot on the side that appeared during and after pregnancy and has not gone away. No regular concealer or corrector has worked until trying this. I am so pleased with the results!

on 4/16/2015 11:47:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is pretty decent. I'd give it a 3.5 if I didn't have to round to a full lippie.

I have terrible purple undereye circles; really terrible. My "after" undereye circles with full makeup are pretty much equivalent to most people's "before." The fact that I have thin, almost chicken-like skin under my eyes and I am very fair (cool-toned NW15) doesn't help any. All concealers crease on me regardless of type of eye cream (or even not using an eye cream).

I started using correctors to help with my circles. This one is okay. It's about 1.5 shades lighter than the Armani corrector #2 (an orange which was just too dark for my skin) so I think it'd be fine for paler complexions.

The texture is very thick and firm. I initially tried putting it on like a regular concealer and it would not blend and looked horribly, horribly cake-y and thick. I switched my technique this instead: I press my ring finger into the jar, almost like I'm taking a finger print on an ink pad. I wind up with a super thin layer of the corrector on my finger, which I then press gently into my undereye. I repeat this for about 3 times per eye for extremely thin layers. That way it doesn't look cakey or thick at all.

It does crease a bit, though, despite these very thin layers. I set it with powder and it still creases. And it does not get rid of all of my circles; my circles are covered maybe 30%. I could keep adding more layers and get that to maybe 60% but it would just get so thick that it's not worth it. But at least my circles are alleviated by like 30%. Better than nothing. Then I cover them with concealer.

Overall, not a bad corrector, and light enough for paler complexions. It creases and needs to be put on carefully. Better than the Armani one in terms of color for me (although that texture is fantastic and it doesn't crease or look too thick).

on 4/14/2015 8:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I've got terrible dark circles. They're genetic and exacerbated by bad seasonal allergies. Concealer is always the most difficult product to find. I've tried correctors before but have never had much success. Until now. I really like this product. I put some on after moisturizer because it's a bit dry. I always put concealer on top and a bit of powder. It stays put all day. I got it for about $13 at target.

on 4/13/2015 6:30:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

Works great at concealing my dark circles! Also works well under my normal concealer (Benefit Fake Up). Both help at really brightening my under eye area.

on 3/27/2015 3:51:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

The results I get from Brightening Peach are beautiful! It really is brightening. However, I still have to apply my concealer on top to get the coverage I want for my dark circles. While I think this product totally works and looks incredible, it's not worth $12 for me to use it AND have to put concealer on top when the results from a $5 concealer are good enough (I'm a cheap drugstore shopper). I'm going to return it, but would love to buy again when I can justify the price.

on 2/26/2015 1:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I'm shocked that this actually works as well as it does on me, as I never considered myself someone with strong peach tones. BUT, it's managed to cover redness, dark circles, and general small imperfections like a champ. I do agree with other reviewers that it could be creamier -- it tends to look a tad cakey under my eyes sometimes which I hate, but if you keep dabbing with a warm finger, it smooths itself out.

I'm a fan of using this under my nose and at the outer corners of my eyes and mouth as well, which definitely brightens up my mug.

For $12, I'll continue to purchase!

on 2/5/2015 1:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I've been using this for a few months now and I've recently had an epiphany: this product has been my concealer problem for months! It works OK (peach is not quite the right color to cancel out my dark circles) but man does it ever hate to be layered under concealer. It does this weird dry out pilling thing plus settling into lines if I put other concealer over it (so far I have tried Laura Mercier Secret Concealer, Maybelline FIT ME, and NYX HD Photogenic over it), with setting powder. I'm too scared to try concealer without setting powder, but this should play nice with other concealers and powder.

on 1/16/2015 6:00:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I'm fair with purple-black under eyes and this works beautifully to fix my discoloration. I much prefer the shade to any of the Bobbi Brown correctors, and what a bargain in comparison. I like to use this to correct, then use an illuminating clicky pen type concealer on top.

on 1/16/2015 5:47:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

I should start out by saying that I really, REALLY wanted to like this product.

The packaging is very cute, but also very misleading. The product comes packed in a box three times the size of the pot that you get. While it's significantly cheaper than high-end brands containing a similar or smaller amount of product, it's too much to pay for a drugstore brand concealer, even a "high end" one. I purchased mine at Target for $12.

I found the product itself to be dry and waxy rather than creamy and blendable. Yet, it still managed to look greasy upon application, even after setting. I have slightly oily under-eyes, but I prepped them with that in mind. The texture was unpleasant both in appearance and feel.

Coverage was fair at best. I have atrocious dark circles, with lots of blue and purple plus some red at the inner corners. The product did cut down on that some, but I had to pack it on in order to bring the blue to an unsettling shade of grey. The corrector settled into any fine lines and defects, and by the time I put concealer and foundation on over it, I felt like I had mud caked under my eyes.

It also contains far more pink tones than peach/salmon, which makes it unsuitable for my skin. The product brightens far more than it corrects for me, which isn't a good thing. I want something that will fix the problem spots, not draw attention to them!

This might be good for people with fair, normal skin. On my light-medium, combination skin, however, it didn't come close to the hype. I'll be returning it and not purchasing it again.

on 11/15/2014 7:42:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

If your are fair/light skin with lighter undereye discoloration this product would work great. Compared to the Bobbi Brown corrector, I prefer this consistency since it's less thick and doesn't settle into fine lines. This is what I use with light application with my fingers. When I want that "natural, but me" look and finish off dusting lightly with loose powder and fill in my brows when I am heading out the door to work.

Top Rated Pixi Products