Pixi Correction Concentrate- Brightening Peach

4.1

Petrolatum, Diisostearyl Malate, Silica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polybutene, Polyethylene, Sorbitan Isostearate, Alumina, Microcrystalline Wax, Glycerin, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Phosphatidylcholine, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Retinyl Palmitate. (Vitamin A), Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Alcohol, Water, Simethicone, Dimethicone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica (CI 77019), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035:1).

on 3/27/2015 3:51:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

The results I get from Brightening Peach are beautiful! It really is brightening. However, I still have to apply my concealer on top to get the coverage I want for my dark circles. While I think this product totally works and looks incredible, it's not worth $12 for me to use it AND have to put concealer on top when the results from a $5 concealer are good enough (I'm a cheap drugstore shopper). I'm going to return it, but would love to buy again when I can justify the price.

on 2/26/2015 1:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I'm shocked that this actually works as well as it does on me, as I never considered myself someone with strong peach tones. BUT, it's managed to cover redness, dark circles, and general small imperfections like a champ. I do agree with other reviewers that it could be creamier -- it tends to look a tad cakey under my eyes sometimes which I hate, but if you keep dabbing with a warm finger, it smooths itself out.

I'm a fan of using this under my nose and at the outer corners of my eyes and mouth as well, which definitely brightens up my mug.

For $12, I'll continue to purchase!

on 2/5/2015 1:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I've been using this for a few months now and I've recently had an epiphany: this product has been my concealer problem for months! It works OK (peach is not quite the right color to cancel out my dark circles) but man does it ever hate to be layered under concealer. It does this weird dry out pilling thing plus settling into lines if I put other concealer over it (so far I have tried Laura Mercier Secret Concealer, Maybelline FIT ME, and NYX HD Photogenic over it), with setting powder. I'm too scared to try concealer without setting powder, but this should play nice with other concealers and powder.

on 1/16/2015 6:00:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I'm fair with purple-black under eyes and this works beautifully to fix my discoloration. I much prefer the shade to any of the Bobbi Brown correctors, and what a bargain in comparison. I like to use this to correct, then use an illuminating clicky pen type concealer on top.

on 1/16/2015 5:47:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

I should start out by saying that I really, REALLY wanted to like this product.

The packaging is very cute, but also very misleading. The product comes packed in a box three times the size of the pot that you get. While it's significantly cheaper than high-end brands containing a similar or smaller amount of product, it's too much to pay for a drugstore brand concealer, even a "high end" one. I purchased mine at Target for $12.

I found the product itself to be dry and waxy rather than creamy and blendable. Yet, it still managed to look greasy upon application, even after setting. I have slightly oily under-eyes, but I prepped them with that in mind. The texture was unpleasant both in appearance and feel.

Coverage was fair at best. I have atrocious dark circles, with lots of blue and purple plus some red at the inner corners. The product did cut down on that some, but I had to pack it on in order to bring the blue to an unsettling shade of grey. The corrector settled into any fine lines and defects, and by the time I put concealer and foundation on over it, I felt like I had mud caked under my eyes.

It also contains far more pink tones than peach/salmon, which makes it unsuitable for my skin. The product brightens far more than it corrects for me, which isn't a good thing. I want something that will fix the problem spots, not draw attention to them!

This might be good for people with fair, normal skin. On my light-medium, combination skin, however, it didn't come close to the hype. I'll be returning it and not purchasing it again.

on 11/15/2014 7:42:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

If your are fair/light skin with lighter undereye discoloration this product would work great. Compared to the Bobbi Brown corrector, I prefer this consistency since it's less thick and doesn't settle into fine lines. This is what I use with light application with my fingers. When I want that "natural, but me" look and finish off dusting lightly with loose powder and fill in my brows when I am heading out the door to work.

on 10/17/2014 1:08:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is my first corrector purchase. I love it! I have a blue-ish hue in my inner eye corner and just under my eyes. I use my ring finger to pat and blend this in -- I also use a concealer brush sometimes -- and it corrects the blue in a split second! Then I lightly apply my concealer. I even like to pat this on the outer corner of my eyes to even the tone and also the corners of the nose. It's a great product.

on 8/18/2014 2:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Very good product, does the job nicely. I use this under my regular concealer, and blend with the elf studio concealer brush. My dark circles are not severe, so just a bit works fine for me. I like that it is a smaller container, as a larger one would dry out before I could use all the product, but feel the price should be just a touch lower.

on 8/14/2014 1:21:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This has become one of my new holy grail products. I've been using it almost every day since I purchased it. I suffer from pretty bad dark circles thanks to genetics. I had always just used a concealer and nothing else for the longest time. I decided to give this a try because the price is pretty resonable and I tend to like a lot of Pixi products. I was so pleased when I saw such a big difference between the eye that had the Correction Concentrate and the eye than didn't. It has lasted through sweat and even rain. I would say it has a wear time of about 6 hours. It's so pigmented that I only need a small amount, so even though it comes in a tiny pot, it will last me a very long time. Most days, I don't even need to add a concealer over the top. It does just fine by itself. It might prove to be a bit dry for some people. I make sure I prep with an eye creme before I apply. It give it a much smoother finish.

on 8/9/2014 10:43:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

The reviewer below is incorrect. I have olive undertones and this stuff works AMAZING under my NARS Custard concealer.

HG for life.