Pixi Correction Concentrate- Brightening Peach

4.1

Petrolatum, Diisostearyl Malate, Silica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polybutene, Polyethylene, Sorbitan Isostearate, Alumina, Microcrystalline Wax, Glycerin, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Phosphatidylcholine, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Retinyl Palmitate. (Vitamin A), Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Alcohol, Water, Simethicone, Dimethicone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica (CI 77019), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035:1).

on 8/10/2015 2:15:00 PM

A little background, I have blue based under eye circles from seasonal allergies (and too much late night Netflix) and medium skin. This concealer is one of the most peachy toned at the drugstore. Although it is a little more expensive than most drugstore concealers.
This concealer definitely has a creamy, moisturizing consistency. When applied to the eyes it dries down to a somewhat dewy finish. Something key to keep in mind is that it is a "corrector", it is not intended to conceal but to cancel out the blue tones in under eye circles. I feel like it did somewhat a good job at that, however I did find the need to use another concealer on top of it.
The major con I have to this product is that it took me a lot of trial and error to figure out the best way to apply it without looking cakey. My beauty blender didn't work, my hands alone didn't work, and I grew frustrated. But I finally found a good way to apply it with my ELF flawless concealer brush. I gently brush it on my under eyes with the brush and then pat it in with my fingers. Working in thin layers is key! So that is the primary con. I usually wait a little bit for it to set before adding a VERY thin layer of powder to take away some of the dewiness. Another con is the pot packaging, you have to be very hygienic. Other than that it is a good product, and probably one of the best correctors the drugstore has to offer.

on 8/1/2015 2:19:00 AM

I have had this concealer for quite a while, but just couldn't get it to look right. Then I bought a Beauty Blender. I apply the concealer with my finger and push it into my skin with the sponge. LOVELY!

on 7/26/2015 12:12:00 AM

HG for my hereditary dark under eye circles. I usually put some of this on before my foundation and still have to put concealer over it, but it makes everything look so much better.

on 5/18/2015 10:20:00 PM

My HG under eye concealer hands down. I have really bad dark circles b/c I've gone years w/ very minimal sleep & I have pale skin. This neutralizes really well and is very creamy. $12 at target & It lasts a long time. I'm barely finishing it & I've used it almost everyday since last spring. Don't care for the pot packaging. Almost bought the Benefit erase paste but I prefer this.

Also, try the Maybelline dream lumi touch in radiant or the It cosmetics bye bye under eye concealer. I prefer any of these 3 over the maybelline instant age rewind in brightener which doesnt brighten enough for me.

on 5/2/2015 9:15:00 PM

I decided to give this product a try after seeing one of my favorite beauty guru's review this concealer. She raved about it and every product that I have tried based on her recommendations have been pretty amazing..anyway..

I don't have terrible dark circles or discoloring below my eyes but it definitely does need some brightening. The packaging is not my favorite, not too hard to get the product out of the container but I imagine once I use a bit of it up, it will be a bit difficult.

I have applied this with my fingers and with the pointed end of a beauty blender. I find that using my finger to apply it works a bit better, probably because the heat from my fingers makes the concealer apply smoother and not as thick.

This can definitely look cakey if too much is applied. After I apply this I put a bit of a highlighting cream over the top and set with brightening powder. It does not settle in fine lines or turn cakey (unless you apply too much). very happy with the results and will definitely repurchase.

on 4/18/2015 8:27:00 PM

HG undereye concealer! Color is perfect to hide a blue-ish spot on the side that appeared during and after pregnancy and has not gone away. No regular concealer or corrector has worked until trying this. I am so pleased with the results!

on 4/16/2015 11:47:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is pretty decent. I'd give it a 3.5 if I didn't have to round to a full lippie.

I have terrible purple undereye circles; really terrible. My "after" undereye circles with full makeup are pretty much equivalent to most people's "before." The fact that I have thin, almost chicken-like skin under my eyes and I am very fair (cool-toned NW15) doesn't help any. All concealers crease on me regardless of type of eye cream (or even not using an eye cream).

I started using correctors to help with my circles. This one is okay. It's about 1.5 shades lighter than the Armani corrector #2 (an orange which was just too dark for my skin) so I think it'd be fine for paler complexions.

The texture is very thick and firm. I initially tried putting it on like a regular concealer and it would not blend and looked horribly, horribly cake-y and thick. I switched my technique this instead: I press my ring finger into the jar, almost like I'm taking a finger print on an ink pad. I wind up with a super thin layer of the corrector on my finger, which I then press gently into my undereye. I repeat this for about 3 times per eye for extremely thin layers. That way it doesn't look cakey or thick at all.

It does crease a bit, though, despite these very thin layers. I set it with powder and it still creases. And it does not get rid of all of my circles; my circles are covered maybe 30%. I could keep adding more layers and get that to maybe 60% but it would just get so thick that it's not worth it. But at least my circles are alleviated by like 30%. Better than nothing. Then I cover them with concealer.

Overall, not a bad corrector, and light enough for paler complexions. It creases and needs to be put on carefully. Better than the Armani one in terms of color for me (although that texture is fantastic and it doesn't crease or look too thick).

Update June 2015: I started using this with the Sephora Pro Airbrush Concealer brush and WOW what a difference that brush makes. It applies this corrector much, much thinner so it sits better on my undereyes. It still creases a tiny bit, but much less -- and it looks so much better on my skin.

on 4/14/2015 8:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I've got terrible dark circles. They're genetic and exacerbated by bad seasonal allergies. Concealer is always the most difficult product to find. I've tried correctors before but have never had much success. Until now. I really like this product. I put some on after moisturizer because it's a bit dry. I always put concealer on top and a bit of powder. It stays put all day. I got it for about $13 at target.

on 4/13/2015 6:30:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

Works great at concealing my dark circles! Also works well under my normal concealer (Benefit Fake Up). Both help at really brightening my under eye area.

on 3/27/2015 3:51:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

The results I get from Brightening Peach are beautiful! It really is brightening. However, I still have to apply my concealer on top to get the coverage I want for my dark circles. While I think this product totally works and looks incredible, it's not worth $12 for me to use it AND have to put concealer on top when the results from a $5 concealer are good enough (I'm a cheap drugstore shopper). I'm going to return it, but would love to buy again when I can justify the price.

Top Rated Pixi Products