November 28, 2014 | 1678 users online

Concealers - Pixi - Correction Concentrate- Brightening Peach

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2014 7:42:00 PM More reviews by wanshan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

If your are fair/light skin with lighter undereye discoloration this product would work great. Compared to the Bobbi Brown corrector, I prefer this consistency since it's less thick and doesn't settle into fine lines. This is what I use with light application with my fingers. When I want that "natural, but me" look and finish off dusting lightly with loose powder and fill in my brows when I am heading out the door to work.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2014 1:08:00 AM More reviews by ckb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my first corrector purchase. I love it! I have a blue-ish hue in my inner eye corner and just under my eyes. I use my ring finger to pat and blend this in -- I also use a concealer brush sometimes -- and it corrects the blue in a split second! Then I lightly apply my concealer. I even like to pat this on the outer corner of my eyes to even the tone and also the corners of the nose. It's a great product.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2014 2:13:00 PM More reviews by pammbw

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Very good product, does the job nicely. I use this under my regular concealer, and blend with the elf studio concealer brush. My dark circles are not severe, so just a bit works fine for me. I like that it is a smaller container, as a larger one would dry out before I could use all the product, but feel the price should be just a touch lower.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2014 1:21:00 PM More reviews by fayray00

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This has become one of my new holy grail products. I've been using it almost every day since I purchased it. I suffer from pretty bad dark circles thanks to genetics. I had always just used a concealer and nothing else for the longest time. I decided to give this a try because the price is pretty resonable and I tend to like a lot of Pixi products. I was so pleased when I saw such a big difference between the eye that had the Correction Concentrate and the eye than didn't. It has lasted through sweat and even rain. I would say it has a wear time of about 6 hours. It's so pigmented that I only need a small amount, so even though it comes in a tiny pot, it will last me a very long time. Most days, I don't even need to add a concealer over the top. It does just fine by itself. It might prove to be a bit dry for some people. I make sure I prep with an eye creme before I apply. It give it a much smoother finish.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2014 10:43:00 AM More reviews by lashandbrow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

The reviewer below is incorrect. I have olive undertones and this stuff works AMAZING under my NARS Custard concealer.

HG for life.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2014 1:13:00 AM More reviews by lushlife505

eek what a horrible product.
I was dissatisfied with this in every way.
I cannot believe the price for this.
The color would only be useful if you are fair to light and have cool undertones.
This is not peachy enough for medium or darker skin tones. It is very ashy looking and not a good consistency. Feels cheap.
Dry and does not have a good coverage. I do not see this being very good even on light skin tones unless your undereye circles are not that bad.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2014 10:30:00 AM More reviews by kikamadonna

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I bought this one for over a year ago and it is almost unused. So it is with much of my makeup but it fits perfectly with my skin tone and cover the blue under my eyes. I must have setting powder on afterwards as it is a little greasy. I like the consistency better with this from Pixi than Benefit that is too thick and greasy. I don't know if I would buy Pixi again when I have so many concealers

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2014 11:23:00 AM More reviews by mexicancrackles

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Covers my dark circles well, but it always feels so thick and cakey under my eyes so it deters me from using it.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2014 12:05:00 AM More reviews by noell

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This isn't a rave review, but I like this product a lot, and will buy it again.
Let's start with the cons:
a) This concealer is too expensive for the amount you get. Period. The glass tub is TINY, and Pixi packages it for the shelf inside of a much larger box, giving you the impression that there will be a lot of product. This is very misleading.
b) The product formula is just a tad greasy. I'm fine with that because I can be a bit dry around my eyes but those with oilier skin may want to try something else.
The pros:
This concealer works exactly as the description says it will, which is almost unheard of. It's a rich, lovely peach color that corrects dark circles and blue veins.
It has no discernable smell - a BIG plus to me.
Pixi wins again with packaging. The tub may be very small, but it's adorable - you can leave this product sitting out on your vanity, and the mint-green cap with the pixi on it looks retro and chic.

TIPS:
-A little goes a long way. I made the mistake at first of dipping 2 fingers in the pot to get product (one finger per eye area), but only half of this was needed.
-Play around with this concealer at first. It really does take 5-6 uses to get the hang of exactly how much you need and exactly where to apply it.
-Try setting it with powder. I've been setting it with Bare Minerals Well Rested concealer powder, and that works beautifully for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2014 11:57:00 PM More reviews by RideTheLightning

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is creamy, has great coverage, and doesn't settle into fine lines unless I've overdone it. I have minor dark circles under my eyes, a little extra pigmentation around my mouth/chin, and major dark spots that get left behind for ages after i have any kind of acne. This works like a dream to cover these problem-areas up! I love this enough that i use it every single time that i put on makeup. I like using small foundation brushes on it (like Sonia Kashuk's 114 or Real Techniques small pointed foundation brush) for under my eyes or I'll use a makeup sponge for dark spots and it covers everything perfectly. My only issue with this product is that it dries my skin out! I noticed very quickly that areas i use it in regularly (under my eyes, the sides of my nose, the sides of my mouth) got drier and drier. It's really unfortunate because not enough drugstore companies make peach-toned color correctors (if they do they're watery, but for the most part it's only green color corrector). At $12 i have been thinking of just purchasing a high end color corrector, but for now, I'm loving this!