April 19, 2014 | 1741 users online

Toners - Neutrogena - Rapid Clear 2-in-1 Fight & Fade Toner

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2014 9:41:00 AM More reviews by Pshduhalex

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Four months ago I had a skin reaction to a new foundation. It gave me these small bumps all over my forehead. Discontinuing use lessened the reaction, but afterwards some of the bumps just never went away! More recently I started to break out, most likely from end of semester stress. In two weeks this product has cleared my skin reaction and break outs, and has also prevented any new acne!
The smell is quite strong and can sometimes sting my eyes. I will probably reduce use from everyday to a couple times a week because of the large alcohol content, but I am really happy with the results!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/17/2014 1:02:00 PM More reviews by Chinesegirl04

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I dont like it.
I didnt see any difference in acne.

but i did feel and see that this product ate my skin. by that i mean it makes holes in my skin like acne scars. i immediatly stop using it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2014 12:48:00 PM More reviews by Dentalgirl3

Always sold out. Love this cheap, effective toner. Can't beat the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2014 2:05:00 AM More reviews by gxnxsissss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this toner! I have combination skin, my t zone & the sides of my nose get oily (under eyes but lower) I use this every morning & night after I cleanse. I have at least 9 acne marks from previous pimples, all on my forehead. Most are light brown but I have stubborn ones, after using this twice a day for only 3 days, they're almost gone. 3% out of 50% are left of the mark & I usually get breakouts (forehead) weekly but this keeps my skin clear. Love! Holy grail!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/4/2014 2:48:00 PM More reviews by hlillico

This toner is fairly good for acne. It is very drying though, and my skin can usually handle a lot. I have had to stop using it because I think the overdrying is not helping my acne. Good for small pimples, not great for my cystic acne.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2014 2:15:00 AM More reviews by chatterboxlee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is effective but can be quite drying, even for oily skin, which is why I'm giving it only 4 lippies. It calms down breakouts overnight until a day or two, depending on the severity.

To avoid drying my skin, I only use this when I feel a pimple forming and continue until it subsides. On days when my skin is good, I non-alcohol toners like Dickinson witch hazel and Etude wonder pore.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2014 4:55:00 PM More reviews by sierrab2010

I can't remember if I've done a review for this before but I guess this will be my updated one. I'm on my second bottle now. Honestly I have no idea if this actually fades acne marks but it does clear up my skin extremely rapidly when I do break out... Which is often. My skin simply looks better when I use this. My pores look visibly smaller and any pimples I do have dry up pretty much by the next day if I use it religiously. It's around $7. It's cheap and effective for keeping acne at bay, at the very least. Definitely worth a try!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/2/2013 8:18:00 PM More reviews by CristineF

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Green

After about a week of use I noticed some very old scars fading away, still new pimples kept coming out as they usually do so my conclusion would be that this product only works on the surface of the skin. It also contains ingredients that make your skin more sensitive to sunlight so I only use it in the evening.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/25/2013 9:11:00 PM More reviews by ktmacup

I love what this does to keep my oils at bay! It has done nothing in the 3 weeks I have been using it to fade current ance or scars.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2013 8:31:00 AM More reviews by alypagz

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a great toner! leaves my skin and pores clear without any irritation. I use it several times a day on the humid days. Most other toners do nothing or cause irritation. This really works well keeping my skin looking fresh and pimple free...Love it...