December 20, 2014 | 1001 users online

Shampoo - Bain de Terre - Day Lily

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2012 10:12:00 AM More reviews by donnatd

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This shampoo, and its matching conditioner
is one of my HG products.
I am never without it.

Altho I adore it, there are drawbacks:
after a while, there is build-up coating my hair
(because I also use the complementary
volumizing product)... and my hair gets gummy
and flat.
So I must use a clarifying product to clean out the
hair shaft and my scalp.

BUT on the whole, this is a marvelous product;
sadly... Bain de Terre has a habit of discontinuing
products without warning...
and I fear this one might get the same fate.
But a great product line!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2011 10:36:00 PM More reviews by missymarissa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this on a whim because of the interesting combo of it being color preserving + volumizing. I have been looking for this combo! So far I love it! Definitly is more volumizing than most color-preserving shampoos. Only reason I took a lippie off is because it's not sulfate-free...and I'm pretty sure that sulfates cause hair to fade quicker..so I'm not sure about the ability this has to actually retain color. But I like the way hair feels after shampooing. It feels clean, smells fresh..like day lilys i guess..and hair is more bouncy.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2010 1:55:00 AM More reviews by Nikita03

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I just started using the shampoo& conditioner,& I am really liking this so far!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2010 3:03:00 PM More reviews by eqing

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a new shampoo from Bain de terre as of 2010.
Strange combination: Volumizing + Color-Preserving.
Usually volumizing products open the cuticle and do a disservice at best to color thru that process. This shampoo claims to retain color 90%. Their other color line is good-the Passion Flower one, but it preserves color 82%, I think it said. With red haircolor the extra 8% can't hurt, plus volumizing is great. It smells like fresh laundry (yum) and really cleaned the built up product out of my hair, so far I have seen good color retention. It's a nice light shampoo that left my hair feeling and looking really soft. They have a good combination here.