Neutrogena Rapid Clear Foaming Scrub

3.9

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid 2% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cetyl Alcohol, PPG 15 Stearyl Ether, Polyethylene, Glycolic Acid, Glycerin, Polysorbate 60, Steareth 21, C12 15 Alkyl Lactate, Cetyl Lactate, BHT, Neopentyl Glycol, Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Cocamidopropyl PG Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Disodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzotriazolyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Sodium Hydroxide, Agar, Menthol, Benzalkonium Chloride, Iron Dioxide, Mica, Red 40, Red 30 Lake, Yellow 5, Titanium Dioxide, Fragrance

on 6/29/2014 12:49:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I wanted an exfoliating scrub that was gentler than St. Ives. This one works decently, it is helping a bit with my acne however I find it super drying for my skin, even though I use moisturizer afterwards. Will not be repurchasing.

on 3/30/2014 6:56:00 AM

I have oily skin, and large pores but I rarely have breakouts. When I do get the occasional breakout however, it is terrible. Last week I broke out above my jawline with those super painful pimples that can't be popped because they're too deep under the skin. They weren't really red but they were noticeable because of the size. I always feel like I need a face wash with a scrub in it to take care of breakouts like that but all I had was my Cetaphil everyday face wash(which is amazing). I wear a lot of makeup and sometimes I'm guilty of sleeping in it (sometimes May be a bit of an understatement here). I knew nothing would work miracles but when I went to get a new face scrub to clear up my current breakout this said "rapid clear" so I figured I'd give it a couple weeks to clear my face up....it took 2 days! It's been a little over a week and I'm still using this just to be sure I got it all cleared up but I'm telling you, it's fantastic! The smell isn't too strong but I've never been picky about the way face wash smells if it does the job right. My skin hasn't felt over dry or irritated and ice used it twice a day for about 9 days now. After a few more days I'll probably retire this and only use it once a week or whenever I have another breakout just because it does seem like it has potential to dry my skin out (and mind you my skin is OILY). It was $9 but I got a dollar off with my walgreens card. Worth every penny!

This is a great product! I use it once a day during the summer and in winter I just use it once a week to slough off dead skin while not stripping it of moisture.

on 1/14/2014 6:22:00 AM

Only product that helps with my acne. Very affordable too

on 12/12/2013 12:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

My skin is very very oily and sometimes I have breakouts and I have noticed a drastic change in my skin just from 3 washes with this product. The formula is quite thick, which is nice, it foams well and the smell is not bad, but it works wonderfully!! All previous blemishes faded in around a day and I stayed oil free for awhile. Defiantly will repurchase!

on 10/28/2013 11:45:00 PM

I am not going to say that this is terrible because everybody has different skin, but I have never had a product dry my face out as bad as this did. I had skin peeling all over my face. It did kinda work on my acne because it dried it out so bad!! It has been two weeks since I have used this and even after oiling my face, my skin is still extremely dry.

on 5/24/2013 12:23:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

i love this, it works very well with oily skin cleared my huge pimples in to 2 days, so thankful its almost 2 weeks and i hardly have any acne just a few pimples & scars, my skins never looked betterr

on 4/16/2013 10:31:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I don't really see it making a difference with my acne. But I do like the scent and the exfoliating beads. A little definitely goes a long way. So it will last longer. It's definitely worth $9.99 for me. I might buy this product again, unless I find something better.

on 2/3/2013 3:27:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I've never had a problem with acne until my first year of college... I broke out ALL over my forehead and chin and for about two years have had at least 2 (if not more) active pimples at a time. I tried everything.. MaxClarity, ProActiv, homemade treatments, everything - nothing worked. I bought this scrub randomly at Target but didn't expect much. Who knew this would be the product to solve all my problems? I used it twice a day (morning and night) for about 2-3 weeks until ALL my acne was gone. That was the first time my skin was CLEAR (now all I had we're the acne scars). Since my acne was gone, I stopped using it and have it in my cabinet only when I get breakouts. It clears them right away.

No acne treatment is going to work for everyone and if you're having trouble finding the product that works for you, I would highly recommend trying this scrub. If it doesn't work, oh well, you lost $8. But if it does, IT'S AMAZING AND WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE. I would still have pimples all over my face if it weren't for this scrub. HG acne treatment!

on 12/31/2012 10:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

This scrub is AMAZING. It feels really good on my face. It smells good too :) I've had acne for like 4 years, and most of it is gone now! While it is somewhat drying, I use the Neutrogena Rapid Clear Toner and a lotion from Bed and Body Works. It works really well, especially overnight!!

I would definitely recommend!