September 20, 2014 | 1174 users online

Makeup Brushes - Sonia Kashuk - Circle Around A Cause 6 Piece Brush Set

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2011 7:59:00 AM More reviews by az1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love Sonia Kashuck brushes! I had read about them in Allure a few years ago and they are very high quality. I still have the same brushes from 4 years ago without any shedding. These are a real bargain! I also love Smashbox brushes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2011 10:54:00 PM More reviews by faija

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

The first brushes I ever bought were Sonia Kashuk. As I learned more I strayed. I bought these last year and love them. I had bought some brushes off Amazon, but my Sonia Kashuk brushes are better. They don't shed, they're soft and they don't irritate my skin. If these are like the last SK brushes I bought, I'll look up and have had them for years.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2010 1:38:00 PM More reviews by pinknplush

I think this is a collector's item for brush sets :) I'm lucky to have bought one since is LE too! The pouch is great and all the brushes are great except I think the e/s brush is way too big to actually swipe on e/s. I have many brushes already so I'll just use this on selected events. The packaging is just AMAZING! Love SK brushes!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2010 4:23:00 PM More reviews by beibeilei

Too bad these were limited edition brushes for breast cancer awareness month! I picked up a box immediately when I saw the color of the brushes. How often will you come across excellent brushes with pink hair! Quality just like the permanent line. I am glad I own a set!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2010 3:20:00 PM More reviews by JCdreamer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This a great brush set! Not only is it pink but part of the proceeds are donated to breast cancer research. The kit comes with six brushes: blush brush, eyshadow brush, crease brush, angled brush, eyelash/eyebrow groomer plus a cute clutch! I would've preferred a spooly as opposed to the groomer but for a little over three dollars a brush (saying the clutch is free) then you can't beat it. Great gift idea!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2010 2:21:00 AM More reviews by marippe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

i had to get this brush set because it was pink & adorable. plus 15% of the money goes towards the breast cancer research foundation.

this set has 6 brushes:
*Blush Brush
*Eyeshadow Brush
*Angled Eyeshadow Brush
*Crease Brush
*Smudge Brush
*Lash & Brow Groomer

all of these brushes are very soft, have minimal shedding &are well made. it's been a great purchase for me!