October 24, 2014 | 1724 users online

Moisturizers - Palmer's - Night Renewal Cream

rated 3 of 5 on 7/12/2014 8:09:00 AM More reviews by LimaLim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is thick but absorbs quickly and has pretty good moisturisation. It lasts all night through cold winter. However the fragrance is too much and it causes my skin to no a bit red. I don't have sensitive skin but can't handle the fragrance.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2014 8:37:00 AM More reviews by yunitar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I was just looking for an alternative night cream to replace my night cream from a doctor because I wanted something that's sold and easily found in the market, and I saw this. It's about IDR 169.000 in Indonesia or about $18.
I have oily skin and I got hormonal pimples, few dark spots, and fine lines. I was using this for about two months and I noticed that I got pimples more than usual every now and then, but I didn't stop using it. I think it was just because of the retinol in it.
I have been using it religiously for 7 months now and I noticed that my lines aren't as deep as they were and it has helped to regenerate and smoothen my skin. I feel that it also helps to reduce my pimples. I have stopped getting random acnes. And I have been using the same jar. It has a lot of product in it. I think I'm gonna repurchase this thing.

UPDATE
I've been using the same jar, this thing lasted for almost a year for me. My skin looks good. My friend just told me yesterday when I was not wearing any make up at all that my skin looks great and asked me my skin care routine. I noticed the first time I started using it I got a dark patch on my cheekbone, it's gone now. And I used to have this ugly dry hairline that got irritated for some reason, I put this cream on, and never got that dry patch since then.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2014 11:07:00 AM More reviews by CheshireCat88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This night cream is dense and heavy but is absorbed pretty quickly, I suffer from very very dry skin during the winter months and though I used this every night it just wasn't enough to stop my dry skin from flaking. I think for anyone with normal to dry skin will really suit this product but its not for heavy hydration.

The smell is pleasant and its goes on smoothly, I did find that if i put it on an hour or so before bed, it would skin in and i would have to reapply again before going to bed, however like i said earlier people with normal skin would be fine using this.

I didn't notice any improvemet in lines but im only 25 so that not really my reasons for buying this so can;'t really comment. Overall I think its a nice night cream and will probably buy it again but for the summer nights where heavy hydration isn't needed.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2013 3:03:00 AM More reviews by ChynaMonroe

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using this product all summer ever night and I tell you it is the Best product I've ever used. I am 38 and if I tell you that my coworkers tell me that I look no older than 24 all the time...it's Amazing... love love love this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2013 4:23:00 AM More reviews by Karis13

Been using this product for around 5 weeks and i honestly love it. Before I started using it my face was extremely dry and very spotty (due to an allergic reaction to a previous brand of skin care ild been using!) works well and reduced my redness in a few days. In the morning me face feels soft and smooth.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2013 11:59:00 PM More reviews by shanncat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

A plus in my book, best night cream I have ever used does not irritate my skin or cause me to break out

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2013 5:44:00 PM More reviews by SaraCee07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I decided to try the Palmer's skincare range after reading all the great reviews on MUA and after I saw the line in Postie Plus here in NZ and it was really reasonably priced! I had been using different products on my face the last few months after signing up to SampleBar, and while I loved it, my skin didn't and I started breaking out. so I decided to get a set routine. This cream was NZ$13.99, which is really good for a night cream I think! I had never used a product with retinol in it before, so the first few nights my skin was quite tight and red, but now after a few weeks of using it my skin is SO soft. It's really thick, but it sinks in quick and doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy. The smell is quite nice too, a wee bit chocolatey and a wee bit floral, but nothing overpowering.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2013 5:22:00 PM More reviews by taurusdragonfly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this stuff. It feels rich but sinks in and leaves my skin smooth and moisturized overnight It has a light smell. I thought it would be too heavy with the shea and cocoa butters, but it totally absorbs and hasn't clogged my pores. Has a little retinol so it works really well with regular exfoliation.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2013 6:23:00 PM More reviews by tinannibal

This Night Cream has a very nice, thick, creamy texture. My skin absorbs it well. It does what it's supposed to and I wake up feeling refreshed and my skin is soft and supple. My skin does not get irritated at all. The smell is very subtle and not offensive at all.

Because of the packaging, you have to use clean fingers when you dip into the cream otherwise you leave dirt / dust in the unused cream in the container. I just think this cream should be put in a pump-out bottle to be more hygienic.

Definitely would repurchase when I run out because it works and it's dirt-cheap!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/3/2013 12:49:00 PM More reviews by sweetmommy1973

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have only been using this for about 10 days and although I like the consistency and it sinks well into the skin, it is causing me to break out in tiny red pimples with white heads on my cheeks. I do have sensitive skin but don't experience any discomfort or stinging with this cream, just these annoying pimples. For this reason, I will discontinue use and hunt for something else.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No