December 19, 2014 | 1447 users online

Pressed Powders - Wet 'n' Wild - Natural Blend

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 12/15/2014 9:42:00 AM More reviews by AndiSaysHi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I really liked this powder, and am sad it's discontinued, but I still have 2 unused compacts left! I have this in the lightest shade "Natural", and it works great with my very fair neutral skintone. This is sheer and mattifies skin while still looking natural. I love that it's made with jojoba oil, and that the packaging is cardboard and cute. The compact is a bit large, but so are most of the powder compacts being sold nowadays. This comes with a little square sponge and a mirror and was reasonably priced. I don't like WnW's coverall powder, and wish this one was still available, but you can still get it on eBay/Amazon.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/13/2013 9:20:00 AM More reviews by pualonnie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like the packaging for this powder. The magnet is strong and I love that is has a mirror. A lot of the inexpensive powders are leaving off the mirrors lately and I need my mirror. I've been using this for about a year. No problems. Sets my makeup well. Really cuts shine. It's also fragrance free and paraben free.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2013 2:15:00 AM More reviews by karebear0099

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have used this powder forever, because it works and it is inexpensive. It makes my complexion a lot less shiny after I use it following my moisturizer and foundation. I use the "natural" color, 821A. It goes on really smooth and light, blends right into my skin almost, like it kind of sinks into the face and the foundation rather than sitting on top of it, while still taking away the shine.

I know the last time I bought this I bought like 6 of them because they were marked "last chance", so I think this product may be discontinued or is being discontinued. Good thing I stocked up. I have literally been using this for like 3-4 years I think, daily, without trying anything else.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2013 1:56:00 AM More reviews by KarmaEls

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this in 'natural' and it match my skin perfectly, but honestly, with powder, I find it quiet easy to choose because it kinda sheer, not like foundation, you have to buy exact the right shade. Have the mirror so you can travel around with it, and a sponge which is rubbish. This keep me shine-free for about 6-7 hours(in summer). Good quality and for environment and it 100% natural, which is amazing for everyday use if you dont want to destroy for skin when you getting older. It's dirt cheap, under $10. Definitely repurchase

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2013 4:03:00 AM More reviews by Wifetylifety

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have been in love with Wet 'n' Wild's powder for a while now, and this one has become my favorite. I purchased it in the 'Bare' (824A) shade and it is amazing. It's definitely got a warmer tint to it, but that works for me. I'm not a fan of the little sponge thing because my skin tends to look flaky/dry, so I just use one of my makeup brushes and I'm good to go. Definitely buying this over and over.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/12/2013 11:44:00 PM More reviews by babylipss

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I did not purchase this powder, my friend did. We have Physical Education first period and I always bring my Dream Matte powder in my bag to touch up and get rid of the nasty sweat and oil on my skin after class. One morning I was completely rushed and forgot it. My friend brought hers though *this product* and I was super skeptical about Wet 'n' Wild, I mean their products are so darn cheap. Don't you pay for what you get? So I use it and I applied with my fingers because I do NOT share applicators/ sponges and I noticed how it melted into my skin perfectly.It was a bit light when I put it in but set into my skin so it felt like I wasnt wearing makeup. I have very oily skin too and my face looked matte and I was planning on buying myself one of these babies. I was so impressed. I applied the powder at 9.30 am. At 1:30 pm I looked at myself in the bathroom mirror and I had shine EVERYWHERE. This doesn't keep you matte for long. The worst part was it's hard to take off. So, shine comes through BUT the powder stays on. And I had to scrub the powder off. THEN, my skin was so dry. I couldn't even smile. Wouldn't purchase. I give packaging quality a 3 because I like the mirror that comes with it though rather small. I like how it has a good amount of powder. BUT, its very flimsy and if you dont hold it right, the powder may slip out of your hands. Glad I didn't waste any money on this.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2012 2:40:00 AM More reviews by rodenbach

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm surprised how good this powder is for being a cheap drugstore product. It doesn't turn orange and controls shine in my t-zone. I like the finish and 821A is an excellent match for my pink undertoned PPP skin. The sponge that comes with it is worthless, but it applies nicely with a powder brush. I've bought this several times and will continue to repurchase it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2012 6:21:00 PM More reviews by lyrastar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i am a darker skin tone and am oily.
I love this powder.
I love that Classic Beige is a nice yellow toned powder - something that is hard to find in drugstore.
The colors aren't necessarily made with darker skin tones in mind, but for gentle blotting these are great.
They're soft and feel quite light. And I love that they're more plant based.
The packaging is paper based - which is nice - but it does tend to get messy and the little mirror is, well, little. I'd almost prefer if they just left the mirror out, or used a package similar to the PF organic wear line of powders.
Anyway, I'd love it if WnW made these in loose powder form.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2012 3:46:00 PM More reviews by kikidoll27

I'm all for Natrual makeup. But lord almighty, I'm beginning to think I should just stay away. Don't get me wrong, this is a nice powder, and I can see it working for someone else. For me, this broke me out...and caked up, but only slightly. It was hardly noticible unless you're close close up. I do like the color and texture--very silky--but I cannot deal with the cons. A lot of the more 'natural' products cause me to breakout...I don't know what's in them, but it doesn't agress with my skin. I would reccommend this, but I myself wouldn't repurchase. The texture of this powder really is great though. Very high end for very cheap.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2012 10:51:00 AM More reviews by proudwelderswife

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a great product:) I put it on with my bamboo brush goes on even,and is light breathable powder,does not clog pores! great great product.