September 18, 2014 | 1707 users online

Lip Gloss - Sleek - High Shine Lip Gloss

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2013 11:48:00 PM More reviews by outdoorsgal

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got the High Shine lip gloss in Bare and it's a nice, light pinky shade that works well over most lipstick colours.

It does have a vanilla scent which I don't mind as it's not too overpowering. The staying power is typical of most glosses and this one gives nice shine without looking tacky.

For this kind of money, you can't go wrong with these glosses.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/21/2011 6:56:00 AM More reviews by Glemt

I have the #735 Shacked Up shade of this gloss...
very long lasting and nice shade of glossy color...but it's a bit sticky when you wear it :)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/7/2010 8:02:00 PM More reviews by shakerattlerock

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am really loving Sleek products at the moment. I've got this lip gloss in the shade 'A Touch of Pink' which is a baby pink opaque gloss with no shimmer. It looks brighter in the tube and turns slightly more nude on my lips. I absolutely love it! The colour and consistency is great - pigmented, SUPER glossy and lasts for hours. It has the same lasting power and shine of MAC glosses in my opinion. The only thing I don't like is the fact that it tastes and smells really horrible! But maybe I got a bad one. Great value for money at only 3.49 each..I plan on getting Champagne (shimmery peachy nude) and In Your Dreams (nude brown) next.