April 17, 2014 | 1306 users online

Treatments - L'Oreal - Ideal Skin Genesis High Potency Booster Serum

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2011 3:09:00 PM More reviews by pullum_purna

One pump goes a very long way! I use 1 pump on my skin & neck. It spreads very well. I'm using this product along with "Ideal Skin Genesis Multi-Layer Night" so I don't know which one it is but I noticed that my complexion has evened out the texture and the dark spots. The packaging looks like it's an high end Lancome product.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2011 8:25:00 PM More reviews by Cali_Dancer85

This product is fabulous!! My friend made me a pick up a bottle on our last shopping trip a few weeks ago and I'm so glad I did!

I'm 25 and had been considering starting on a serum because my skin has started to look dull, a bit uneven and I'm constantly battling the same dry spots on my face. I'm also very hesitant to try anything new on my face because I have sensitive skin that can be prone to whiteheads and breakouts.

I've been using this product for a few weeks and it has done wonders! I apply one pump to my face every night and half a pump to my neck area. My skin tone is more even, I no longer have any dry spots (in face, my skin is sooo soft), my skin looks more plump and I glow!

This serum doesn't seem to have much of a fragrance because I can hardly detect it and it absorbs really well so you don't have to worry about getting your pillows oily.

The only con to this serum is that it makes my skin a little shinier than usual but that's not a big deal.

Love Love Love this product!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2011 6:42:00 PM More reviews by carrotseed

hehee, i cant agree more with the first comment! i bought this product just a few days ago, and instantly i noticed my skin is firm and moist! this is the first serum i ever used so im quite happy that i picked out this one. also, the price for is is quite afforable for its benefits! highly recommended :D

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2010 7:35:00 PM More reviews by BoxcarJessie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the new and improved, L'oreal Ideal Skin Genesis High Potency Booster serum. I just purchased this product a week ago and I have to say..I'm impressed!! The packaging is sanitary and lovely. The serum provides light hydration and truly has made a difference in the pores around my nose. An added bonus is that it's helped to reduce my hormonal break outs which is fan-freakin' - tastic!! I only paid $8 for this at my local Walgreens so for the price, this is an outstanding product! No parabens either! Most of the ingredients are active and nourishing to the skin so there's very few filler ingredients. The fragrance is light and clean. All you need is one pump for the entire face. At first, when applied, it feels kinda tacky..but once the skin absorbs the serum, very quickly I might add, the skin is left silky smooth and supple. I can imagine this being perfect for me in the summer on its own..in the fall/winter months, I'll be using this under my Garnier Ultra-Lift Anti Wrinkle moisturizer with SPF for added moisture. I'm very pleased with this serum! xoxoxo - Mad Madam Jess