September 23, 2014 | 1965 users online

Fragrances - Tattoo by Michel Germain

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2013 8:31:00 PM More reviews by chiodancrgrl23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is fragrance smells delicious. It has a Limey men's cologne/caramel scent. It is one of the more unique scents in my collection. I bought 2 of these at Marshall's.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2011 1:29:00 PM More reviews by mandashell

Yay, what a great find! :D This was a blind buy that really turned out for the best. Michel Germain Tattoo is definitely one of my faves! Anyway, this is a perfectly sweetened, caramel and candied lime delight. It smells so darn yummy and the lime here isn't sharp but tolerable.

In the opening the lime and passionflower are kinda juicy and refreshing. The Honeysuckle and caramel give Tattoo some delicious creaminess and the base gives it a flirty, sassy and sweet finish. :) Lasting power is moderate for an Edp, lasts about 4-6hrs. You could really pull this off all year round but it has been the perfect sweet scent for me during the heat of the summer, never cloying.

I'll agree that Tattoo is rather addictive and I plan to seize another bottle before it becomes incredibly difficult to find. Luckily it is very affordable and cost me $15 for the 1.7oz. Anyway, I highly recommend this to Gourmand lovers or those that may want to try a sweet scent that isn't over-the-top, juvenile or obviously foodie. I think I'll have to keep this one in my collection for quite some time!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2010 6:29:00 PM More reviews by fitmom2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this in the mail today from a certain perfume online store.

I bought the 1.7 ounce. The packaging is a clear square bottle with the beautiful girl and her tattoo. It also came with a tounge ring--(or belly ring), in the plastic container outside of the box..(I don't have any other peircings but my ears, so I guess I will send this to my sister in law since she has a tounge and belly ring..LOL

Ok...as for the scent...yummmmy!! The tops notes are Lime, passionflower

the middle notes are: Honey suckle, and Caramel

And the base notes are: woody notes, amber, and musk.

At the beginning, it has a dominant lime scent..but not too strong..although you can certainly smell the lime in this scent. A very nice balance with this perfume!! The Caramel is also strong..but again...the entire notes listed in this scent all come together..the drydown reminds me a bit of a caramel/lime/cottoncandy scent all at once. :)

VERY sexy, and very very long lasting. A must for gourmand lovers. Again, there are probably other perfumes that smell almost like this one..but so far I havn't smelled any. I really like this one...buy it! Michel Germain is known for LONG LASTING scents, and he oviously has a sweet tooth, since this one is sexy, fruity, and sweet all at once. :)

Love!