August 28, 2014 | 840 users online

Scrubs - Soap & Glory - The Greatest Scrub Of All

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2014 3:20:00 AM More reviews by kaykoof

I simply love this.
I have dry skin that I cannot touch with most cleansers/scrubs/exfoliates.
It was rough and bumpy to the touch with visibly clogged pores, and I was always afraid of using anything because my skin would become flaky and rougher than before.
Enter this scrub!
It was on sale at Sephora, I wanted to try a new face wash, and I picked it up.
When I tried it after a warm bath. I focused it on my chin (which always feels bumpy) and my nose (which is where my main pore concerns are) and I scrubbed for about 15 seconds.
I also took it on my cheeks which are typically flaky around blemishes. Gross, I know.

I rinsed, got out of the tub, and applied my Cerave lotion like every day, and went on with my day, no makeup.
Later on, I started touching my face. And couldn't stop. It was so smooth and soft! I went to the mirror and I couldn't even see my pores, the flakes around my blemishes were gone. Nothing was dry, in fact, it almost made my Cerave work better??

Anywho, I love this stuff, and continue to use it once a week! I would recommend this to anyone who needs to exfoliate and has been apprehensive due to sensitive/dry skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2013 3:16:00 AM More reviews by lovelyvenice

Can it be? A scrub that DOESN'T dry out your skin?! YES. This is such a great exfoliator. I have horrible dry, cracked skin and this scrub leaves my skin feeling...normal? It's amazing. It leaves skin so smooth and so so so soft, you'll want to keep touching your face because of how freaking soft it is. Price is great too since it will last you a really really long time since a little goes a long way. I hate to be another person complaining about the twist cap, but seriously Soap&Glory? Packaging is the only thing wrong with this, but the scrub itself-hghghghghg!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/7/2013 11:38:00 AM More reviews by ewitsivett

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this scrub has very fine particles, great for a gentle scrub. it made my skin feel soft but that's about it. it's not the "greatest" scrub of all and there are cheaper alternatives. very disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2013 3:10:00 PM More reviews by lcosta42

I swear by this face soap! It leaves my skin feeling clean, soft and glowy. I have hyper pigmentation and it does help with that. The only thing I'm not keen of is the packaging, which could have a different cap, other than a screw one... it would be easier to close whist having product on my hands. But other than that it's an awesome scrub and I'd definitely buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2013 6:41:00 PM More reviews by vee1412

I have very oily/clogged skin and this scrub is great . The particles are super fine and you feel like you are getting a thorough scrub rather than just pushing the odd big grain around your face. Leaves skin feeling incredibly smooth and clean, I use twice a week and will definitely re-purchase. Also you only need a small pea sized blob as a little goes a long way.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2013 2:25:00 PM More reviews by juculin

Asides from the fact that all Soap and Glory products have the cutest packaging and smell amazing, I've been so impressed by the actual content of all those gorgeous tubs and tubes. This was no exception and I found this scrub to be totally innovative. The rough particles are so tiny you can't see them and this makes for a really invigorating face scrub, unlike most face scrubs which have so few "scrubby bits" that they're basically glorified face washes. It also has little capsules that pop while you use the scrub and releases a softening agent. I wouldn't recommend this is you have sensitive skin but for oily or peeling skin this is the best product out there.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2013 1:48:00 PM More reviews by itstotallybea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been using this about twice weekly for a long time and my skin seems to love it. I recommend using this in the morning if you need to force yourself into waking up, I find it very refreshing and my skin feels so clean afterwords. Be careful not to use too often however as I've found with frequent use my skin becomes extremely sensitive.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2013 11:01:00 PM More reviews by StupidUserNames

I really like this exfoliator it's awesome!! I like how this is creamy but still gently abrasive to buff and remove the dullness without stripping the skin it also has a built in moisturizer so it's great for all skin types because it helps address acne prone skin and dry skin even sensitive! So try this out because I hear sephora will no longer carry S&G face products anymore just online! So face soap and clarity try it out too!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2013 12:41:00 AM More reviews by kookymeow

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I set my exfoliation schedule to be once every 2-3 days, but since I used the sonic cleaner, I changed this routine a bit so that I only exfoliate when my skin starts to look dull. I know that regular exfoliation benefits the skin, but I am a bit afraid to strip my face raw too frequently.

I still havenít seen how different the effect is when using a sonic brush compared to just using my fingers to apply the product.

The Good
Itís affordable at £7.00 for the tube. Since itís not being used daily, I reckon this tube will last for ages before itís time to get a new one.

It seems to be a gentle exfoliator, the beads feel nice on the face.

The Not-So-Good
I still canít seem to find the beads that are meant to be popped as described in the package!

One thing I found a bit annoying was the lid. Itís a screw-on lid, which makes is a bit inconvenient. I habitually seal/replace the cap/lid/cover of any product I use right after dispensing the amount I need, so I found it a bit annoying to have to screw on the lid whilst having the product on my fingers.

The Verdict
Itís an exfoliator, so it isnít one of those products in your routine that requires an HG. Iím happy I have it, but I would definitely try a new exfoliator once Iíve finished the tube.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2012 4:45:00 PM More reviews by goldrauschengel

This is a scrub with very fine particles so it is quite gentle, plus it doesn't dry out my skin. I like it, but it's not a life-changing product either...