October 1, 2014 | 1873 users online

Fragrances - Katie Price "Stunning"

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2012 5:41:00 AM More reviews by MalibuMands

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

STUNNING opened nicely; I love the long top note of mandarin. It didn't smell plastic at all, just juicy and freshly sweet. Sadly it just went downhill from there. I love strawberry and violets, but couldn't detect them thanks to the overwhelming jasmine note… and when the dreaded (cue scary music) patchouli note mingles with the jasmine my stomach turned.

Overall I found STUNNING to be a flatter version of Miss Dior Cherie, the only difference is that the patchouli in this is strong and cloying, so gave me migraines most f the times that I wore it.

I thought the bottle and pink juice – although gaudy – were fun and cute. The staying power is very impressive for the reasonable price. Nowadays you can pick up the smaller bottles of STUNNING for under a tenner.

Scent notes; Mandarin, strawberry, violet, bergamot, jasmine, patchouli and vanilla.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2011 9:58:00 PM More reviews by BigEars

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

If you like Miss Dior Cherie you will love this. Unfortunately I dislike both of them. This is a sickly sweet strawberry concoction with a maltose drydown. So calorific you can feel the pounds going on to your hips - seriously yuck with free toothache. Ugh!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2010 3:43:00 PM More reviews by trinitycharm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

A great MISS DIOR CHERIE dupe!

**Notes:
Violet
Patchouli
Musk
Vanilla

Extremely similar to the ever popular Christian Dior fragrance. I find that the beginning is slightly lighter, a little sweeter, and more strawberry-infused (throughout the entire wearing) than MDC, but the middle notes and drydown are fairly spot-on! I think (and I may be wrong), however, that the patchouli is slightly more noticeable in MDC than it is in Stunning, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. Love it. And the price isn't nearly as bad as the original either....so I love it even more!

I purchased a 1.7oz. bottle for around $30, but I think you can buy it cheaper if you do a little searching. (I just got impatient because I really wanted to see if it was similar to MDC.) Compared to $50+, I think it's pretty darn good. I gave it a -2- for packaging because of the box it came it. The box looks cheap. It's the type of perfume box you'd see on many of your typical drugstore fragrances. The bottle intself is quite lovely. The plastic "diamond" cap doesn't look expensive, but it'll do. I'm sure they could have done worse. Overall, I WOULD buy this again (if I wear it often enough). I'm extremely pleased to be able to wear something that's very very similar to one of my favorite perfumes! Give it a try if you can find it!