Revlon Super Lustrous Creme - Coralberry 674

Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Ozokerite, Polybutene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Capric/Caprylic Stearic Triglyceride, C10 30 Cholesterol/Lanesterol Esters, Bis Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate 2, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax) (Microcrystalline Wax), Synthetic Wax, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Serica Poudre de Soie (Silk Powder), Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2 Hexanediol, Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163) (CI 77163), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Blue 1 (CI 42090) (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 15850), Carmine (CI 75470) (CI 75470)

on 8/8/2015 8:41:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Not one of my favorite shades. I thought I would like this, but I discovered orange shades don't match my skin tone very well. Still, I would wear this if I have no other lipsticks with me.

Pros:
1. no pros :/

Cons:
1. shade is slightly off...
2. not very smooth, sinks into my lip lines and cakes
3. better to exfoliate before application
4. lips feel dried out after, with a chemical tinge
5. slight glitter

At least I bought it on sale. :|

on 5/28/2015 7:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Neutral

i remember getting this shade a while back...and this is the WORST shade i've ever worn. its not as pigmented as i would like....so i took it back the next day! enough said!!!

on 5/4/2015 11:27:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I needed an orange-y lipstick but I didn't want to spend a ton of money. After searching the internet to find a color I thought would work for me, I settled on Revlon's Coralberry. Not punch-you-in-the-face orange but not too pink either. The color is quite perfect but the consistency stinks. It is creamy but it settles into the lines on my lips and cakes around the edges after only an hour of wear. It reminds me of very old ladies at a church bazaar. Not the look I want and not the look I usually get with any other lipstick.

on 8/8/2014 9:16:00 AM

This shade is not available in Singapore so I was really glad to see someone selling it on Carousell! I believe I saw SecretLifeofaBioNerd on Youtube using this and since I'm a fan of orange lipsticks I had to try it. Coralberry is pigmented, flattering and very comfortable to wear. On me, it looks straight up orange. It is my current favourite alongside Rich Girl Red, also a cream formula from the SuperLustrous line. They probably are the only lipsticks I have that don't dry out my lips and make any lines noticeable.

I love it so much! I am pale and this is a perfect shade for my lips! The price is decent and the packaging is really lovely! I love this color so much on me. It is long lasting and doesn't dry or crack my lips which is great. Go buy it! :D

on 3/15/2014 2:43:00 PM

Very pretty light-pink/coral color. On my pale, warm skintone this color pulls more light pink than coral. Very "springtime"/summery lippie. :)

on 2/23/2014 2:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love the color. I really do. It's a very sheer color that's also natural looking, and very pretty. Maybe it's just me, but I felt that this was the only revlon lustrous lipstick that has given me a problem in a sense that the formula seems to be drying my lips. Whenever I apply it, it would flake my lips and make it weirdly cakey (never thought that a lisptick could do that). I hope it's just this tube that I bought that's being weird, otherwise, I would have used it everyday!

on 2/21/2014 4:47:00 PM

Absolutely love it!!!! I am so pale and this makes me look good

on 1/29/2014 5:14:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

I just bought this and I'm breaking my rule of not reviewing too early (again). I LOVE this!!! I did my research well. I can see this becoming a favorite lipstick I got mine for $4.99 at Harmons. (Always try to get discounted beauty products!)

This color is a true coral, in my opinion. It's pink and orange at the same time. I want to say maybe even more orange than pink. And it absolutely makes your skin tone look great (especially if you are warm fair like me) I feel dewy and gorgeous just from putting lipstick on. MAJOR POINTS! From pictures I had seen, it appears to have a shimmer in it but it's actually really subtle if at all. It has a shine, so in the light it can come off as shimmers but it's not glittery or anything (thankfully, I hate that shit). It is less shimmery than the L'oreal Tropical Coral. This color is close to the L'oreal Sunset Angora, which I love, but it's very sheer and light. This is much more pigmented and though it's only my second Revlon lip color, I love the formula. Creamy and nice. (Both are categorized as "creams") This is bright, but not like the Kate 110 or Nyx Haute Melon or Femme or even Maybelline Coral Crush (which is much pinker). All of those are much brighter. I love love love that this is pigmented, creamy, rich and impactful but not obnoxious bright. Not that I don't like that, I just have so many ;) I also was eyeing Too Faced Juicy Melons and of course went on a quest to find it's cheaper sister. I think this is pretty close, but I will take it with me to the store and swatch compare. Expect another picture ;)

After wearing this a little more I will say I understand why people say it's a little patchy and settles into lines, but it's also not that bad. It actually far outlasts many other "light" colors I own, through eating and even falling asleep, which is usually a feat for light lip colors. It's definitely thicker and not sheer. I just think once it gets too much on the edges (like after eating, which is pretty much expected) you just touch it up. No big. You can do it without a mirror, which is always a bonus of lighter colors.

on 8/1/2013 1:43:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is my very first coral lipstick and I am in love! Whenever I want to highlight my lips, this is what I go for. Amazing formula, great staying power and it isn't uncomfortable.

Recommended for Medium Skin