April 18, 2014 | 1523 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Super Lustrous Creme - Coralberry 674

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2014 7:22:00 PM More reviews by madisonhouston9

I love it so much! I am pale and this is a perfect shade for my lips! The price is decent and the packaging is really lovely! I love this color so much on me. It is long lasting and doesn't dry or crack my lips which is great. Go buy it! :D

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2014 2:43:00 PM More reviews by Rachel1234

Very pretty light-pink/coral color. On my pale, warm skintone this color pulls more light pink than coral. Very "springtime"/summery lippie. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 2/23/2014 2:30:00 PM More reviews by Fazira

I love the color. I really do. It's a very sheer color that's also natural looking, and very pretty. Maybe it's just me, but I felt that this was the only revlon lustrous lipstick that has given me a problem in a sense that the formula seems to be drying my lips. Whenever I apply it, it would flake my lips and make it weirdly cakey (never thought that a lisptick could do that). I hope it's just this tube that I bought that's being weird, otherwise, I would have used it everyday!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2014 4:47:00 PM More reviews by megs3344

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Absolutely love it!!!! I am so pale and this makes me look good

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2014 5:14:00 PM More reviews by CordulaM

I just bought this and I'm breaking my rule of not reviewing too early (again). I LOVE this!!! I did my research well. I can see this becoming a favorite lipstick I got mine for $4.99 at Harmons. (Always try to get discounted beauty products!)

This color is a true coral, in my opinion. It's pink and orange at the same time. I want to say maybe even more orange than pink. And it absolutely makes your skin tone look great (especially if you are warm fair like me) I feel dewy and gorgeous just from putting lipstick on. MAJOR POINTS! From pictures I had seen, it appears to have a shimmer in it but it's actually really subtle if at all. It has a shine, so in the light it can come off as shimmers but it's not glittery or anything (thankfully, I hate that shit). It is less shimmery than the L'oreal Tropical Coral. This color is close to the L'oreal Sunset Angora, which I love, but it's very sheer and light. This is much more pigmented and though it's only my second Revlon lip color, I love the formula. Creamy and nice. (Both are categorized as "creams") This is bright, but not like the Kate 110 or Nyx Haute Melon or Femme or even Maybelline Coral Crush (which is much pinker). All of those are much brighter. I love love love that this is pigmented, creamy, rich and impactful but not obnoxious bright. Not that I don't like that, I just have so many ;) I also was eyeing Too Faced Juicy Melons and of course went on a quest to find it's cheaper sister. I think this is pretty close, but I will take it with me to the store and swatch compare. Expect another picture ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2013 1:43:00 AM More reviews by uhlizubeth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my very first coral lipstick and I am in love! Whenever I want to highlight my lips, this is what I go for. Amazing formula, great staying power and it isn't uncomfortable.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2013 12:09:00 PM More reviews by jcdiva1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Black

I wanted this lipstick to work on me so much but it was just weird. I think the color was a little too light for my liking plus it applied kind of streaky (which is not normal because most revlon lipsticks apply so smooth and even).

rated 3 of 5 on 7/18/2013 4:03:00 AM More reviews by thirdsword

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was in a coral phase when I bought this lipstick, and although it's a pretty colour, I won't be buying this again.

I've always loved how the packaging of the Revlon lipsticks look, but I hate how cheap and flimsy they feel--I've had multiple lids crack even though I was never harsh with them. Most Revlon lipsticks are soft, creamy, and moisturizing, but Coralberry emphasizes even the slightest bit of dryness on your lips, so if your lips are chapped, a good scrubbing is needed before application. I was also disappointed in how it didn't seem to flatter me. I've used Coralberry again on numerous occasions hoping that it would grow on me but I never ended up liking how pink it looked against my skin. Others have described it as being peachy and although it IS warm-toned there's only a mere hint of peach to be seen when it's on my lips. It also somehow makes my skin look more tan, and though many women look great with sun-kissed skin, I don't think I'm one of those women!

If you like pink-dominated corals and you're willing to work to get this lipstick to look right, this may be for you. For corals, I'll have to stick with glosses (RIP Revlon Coral Reef :( ) and lip tints, which I've had better results with.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2013 1:27:00 PM More reviews by LC2rd

So I've been lusting after Coralberry for a while now, and my waiting paid off. Recently while out at CVS, I saw that they had 75% off stickers on the Revlon Lipsticks. They only had one Coralberry left so I nabbed it for 2.50.

Let me tell you that I am and NC1 in MAC face and body. In the summer i'm an NC2, and still need a bit of bronzer to make my face match the rest of me. I have dark brown hair with natural golden tones, and dark brown eyes. This color plays off my skin beautifully and makes me a firm believer in corals.

Last night I applied this lipstick in a thick layer and then rubbed my lips with a vitamin e stick. Later on i look in the mirror and saw the most natural looking lips I've ever had just with a hint of color that woke my face up. Beautiful.

Funnily enough this stuff reminds me of MAC Hello Kitty in Big Bow, just toned down a little bit and a tad less pink with no sparkles. I love Big Bow and this color makes me soo happy.

Pros:
Creamy
Non-waxy
Non-drying
Pigmented
Balanced Shade
See through top packaging

Cons
Up close you can see cracks in your lips
9.99 at CVS unless on Sale.

Update

So I have recently been looking at Cha Cha tint by Benefit and then looked at my tube of Coralberry. I applied some to a clean finger tip and swirled it onto my cheeks. Lovely, cheap, not going to say Dupe, alternative for a coral/orangey look if you have it in your stash.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/31/2013 5:40:00 PM More reviews by aleachhunter

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I would definitely buy this one again because the color is extremely beautiful and summer-y. That being said, if you have dry lips like me, be sure to moisturize really well before you put this on... maybe even do a lip scrub. It really clings to any dry patches and emphasizes them, detracting from how beautiful the color is. I also think this could be a really, really bad color for certain skin tones - it's a hit or miss kind of thing. Keep your receipt just in case!