Artdeco blush #39 (Orange rosewood)

on 3/30/2013 8:34:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

My review is for Raspberry Blush #330.33

GORGEOUS!!!!

That is how I feel and the compliments I have gotten. GORGEOUS!
Normally I lean toward warm colors but this pink raspberry made my skin look lovely. This is actually my daughter's blush but I have stolen it. She is a cool toned girl. This blush is one you can slowly layer to create drama or a few strokes adds a gentle healthy glow. Staying power is the best I have seen in a blush. The texture is soft powdery but not like a compact of pressed powder. Imagine a soft pigment of chalk or super soft talc. When you first put it on you might think it is blah, no color or not dramatic enough. Hold your horses. Go to the daylight or more natural lighting and watch the way your skin looks. It gives a natural elegant look. Like you just laughed really hard at a good joke or the soft glow when you feel really beautiful. I love this blush! I am on to order a few more colors. The one I am wishing for is called Depp Brown Orange blush. Perfect for summer.

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Excellent blush. Peachy pink matte shade, very natural and brightening. Blends wonderfully, great color payoff, very good lasting power, can be layered. This one reminds me of shu uemura's matte blush which is HG to me but isn't easily accessible where I live. Definitely my HG. Will repurchase!

on 10/6/2010 10:12:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Beautiful translucent peach-pink colour, applies like a dream and is long-lasting. Love this makeup range, great colour choice, will buy more. Their concept is to buy palettes that you fill with your choice of items (which are magnetised), which I find very versatile and fun.