November 24, 2014 | 1036 users online

Palettes - Tarte - NeutralEYES Natural Eye Shadow Palette Volume II

rated 3 of 5 on 3/31/2014 8:34:00 AM More reviews by MissMatchedSocks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Sometimes I regret buying this palette, for 40 $ does not compare to any of the Naked palettes. What I like about it that it has some very wearable pastel colors, and a very nice all over lid champaign color, the shadows are a generous size. The quality is not as good as mac or UD, they are kinda powdery when you dip your brush but go one smoothly, remind me alot of the wet n wild eyeshadows. The packaging on the inside feels a little cheap, and some of the shadows kept falling off, apparently its a refill palette. I think i got it on sale for like 25$ and would not pay more.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2013 9:16:00 PM More reviews by plumblush

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Out of all the palettes I own (including the legendary Naked Palettes) this is my favorite. The thing is huge--you're probably not going to be able to tote it around in your makeup bag. But, the shadows are beautifully pigmented and long-lasting. I have oily eyelids and these shadows stay on all day even without a primer. I would repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2012 3:53:00 PM More reviews by Zandra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

OMG! This is a great palette. Very pigminted, long wear shadow. Every single colour is very flattering. It's HUGE though so it's not travel friendly unless you pack it in a tote. Included is the AquaEYES gel liner in brown and it's FANTASITC as well! It literially doesn't come off until you take it off. The double ended brush is excellent. The primer, is so-so. Great buy!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2011 10:04:00 AM More reviews by spyral

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have the neutralEYES II palette which was shipped to me by mistake, however, I'm very happy with it! It's a beautiful, neutral, day/spring/summer palette with a great mix of shimmers and mattes. Works nicely with other Tarte palettes. Excellent color pay off, but remember, these are mineral pigments so the colors should be "pressed" on not "swept" on (check out Tarte's video tutorials). The colors stay put all day but look more vibrant with a primer. And I can say that the amazonian clay does make a big difference in their lasting power and comfort.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 7/18/2011 10:35:00 AM More reviews by tori8780

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm very underwhelmed by this palette (I have Volume II). The pigmentation was pretty blah. I had to layer a ton of eyeshadow on to get any sort of color to show up, both with the mattes and shimmers. Strangely, it is also giving me some sort of allergic reaction. Every time I wear it my eyelids hurt/itch. I would not recommend this palette and I think it is very overpriced. A shame, because I love Tarte.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2011 1:03:00 AM More reviews by kishkute

Great product! comes with brushes, eyeliners and a primer. The shadows are very pigmented and pack on nicely.