Avon Hervé Léger Femme (2010)

4.2

on 3/7/2013 5:03:00 PM

I love the fragrance!!!!

on 2/28/2013 2:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This is one of my very favorite fragrances, too bad it is discontinued! I just bought two more bottles @ $12.99 each in Avon's outlet. I hate to see it go!

on 1/14/2012 1:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Okay so I fell for yet another scent! I should have stuck with the sample vials because they seemed to smell better! I noticed in the book this fragrance had been reduced to $15 and was soon to be gone forever according to Avon's ad so I ordered it. The sample vials smelled interesting and was not so bad, but this main bottle smelled completely different! I do not understand what the difference is but it is not as nice of a fragrance. Perhaps it is older stock??? Now another big downer for me, lately Avon charges me full price for everything even if it says it is on sale! How can Avon advertise this for $15 in the book and then charge me $34! Not kidding!!! I wanted to scream at them but since I could not tolerate the difference in the vial fragrance compared to whatever is in the bottle, I asked for credit. I still paid for the shipping which I guess is only fair enough, Avon did send it to me and I did get it but the difference in the pricing has to stop. Perhaps this was just an error on their part and I guess I should have asked but since I was not keeping it...well I just did not have time to waste right then as it was during the Christmas season. Should this be some new game Avon has started with us Reps, I will be saying something in the future. Too bad about this fragrance though because I really do want for a new Avon fragrance that I can once again really enjoy.

on 11/14/2011 2:13:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I was very disappointed with this one. It smelled sooo different than the brochure. I like it at first spray but the dry down smells too powdery and breathy for me. Which doesn't happen often, but for the price i was disappointed.

on 11/2/2011 2:51:00 PM

I'm always super leary about Avon's scents..there is just something particularly cloying and annoying about them, however, I scratched and sniffed the page and thought, hmm..this is different. I was lucky enough to score a couple of samples from my Avon rep and again loved it. I bit the bullet and ordered the full size and now I really love it. I can detect a hint of pepper when I first put it on. I put a couple of squirts on this morning around 7am and it is now 3pm and I still smell it. It is very nice and not overpowering at all. As a matter of fact, it doesn't smell like any other Avon fragrance I've ever smelled. This is a winner in my book and wished they would come out with a set or more products like a shower gel. Nice one, Avon!!

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I recieved a sample of this and instantly fell in love with it! Im not a perfume snob, I wear anything from a Ł2 vanilla body spray from Boots to a Ł60 perfume by Roberto Cavalli! So I tried this and loved it! A lovely, light fragrance perfect for everyday use!!! I love the bottle, looks a lot more expensive than it is, and its Herve Leger at the end of the day! I mean HELLO? Lol! I love it, and even better my mum is ordering me the full sized bottle for my birthday next month :D
Cant wait :)

on 8/8/2011 2:03:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This was a gift in my bday and for me at the beggining it was an ok fragrance! But at this time it became in my everyday fragrance!!! It last on me like 10 hrs, all the people comment about my smell and my bf loves it so!!!! What can i say is worth it! Love the packaging, the bottle looks nicer and expensive on my perfume wardrobe. The musky base dominates the fragrance and it has a clean peppery smells that i love! Congrats Avon! Like always u will discontinued this one i absolutely will buy more of this! A new version was launched in europe Herve leger Ete!

on 3/23/2011 9:50:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Another disappointing offering from Avon's so-called "prestige" designer/celebrity fragrance line. Then again, looking at the frou-frou pink liquid & gimmicky advertised notes ("Benzoin Tears"?? "Vanilla Smoke"??) -- the latter of which is always a company's lame-ass marketing attempt at making their perfumes look/sound more interesting than they actually are, my expectations weren't that high to begin with. Just like Outspoken, Avon's previous collaboration with Fergie (which, despite the singer's highly-exaggerated claim of it as a "bold" scent that reflects her personality, ended up smelling like a timid, diluted version of Dior's Poison on my skin -- minus the honey, woods, resins, spices & the headache & nausea-inducing factor), Femme is also equally guilty of grossly false advertising. The top notes of Chinese magnolia, Sicilian pink grapefruit & cardamom sounded promising & of course, I expected something sweet/creamy/citrusy/spicy in the beginning... but nope. Of all things, I got... wait for it... BUBBLEGUM! Yep, you read that right: straight-up bubblegum, in all its glorious tutti-fruiti, pink sweetness. This bubblegum accord persisted throughout the entire duration of the scent, eventually drying down about an hour later to a mixture of bubblegum, vanilla & a faint whisper of sweet wood (is that the honey wood?). No magnolia, no grapefruit, no cardamom, no orange blossom, no cedarwood, no benzoin, no cypress wood & no smoke as promised whatsoever. In short, yet another typical, smell-alike Avon fragrance that we've all sniffed way too many times to count in recent years, it's not even funny anymore. *sigh* I really am sooo tired of Avon's current sickening, lazy trend of poured-from-the-same-vat, pink, tutti-frutti, "young-smelling" fragrances that are completely devoid of any character, depth or personality. They think that if they just basically add/remove one or two ingredients from the same formula, package them in different bottles, slap on Ungaro or Herve Leger or Christian Lacroix labels & no one would be the wiser. God, how stupid do they think the customers are?! I wish they would just stop with this nonsense already (which have gone on for WAY too long, imo) & go back to producing quality perfumes at low prices like they used to in the good ol' days.

Sorry Avon/Herve Leger, the only "Femme" I'll be adding to my collection is the 1943 timeless classic by Rochas.

on 2/25/2011 9:01:00 PM

I wasn't sure about about this scent at first but I have grown to love it and when I wear it my hubby always compliments me on it. I recently read I think it was in cosmopolitan magazine that this was a top pick for spring scents 2011.

on 1/14/2011 3:26:00 PM

Love this scent! I haven't used Avons fragrance in years but read the 2 reviews here and figurered I'd give it a shot. I'm not one to know what notes are in a perfume. All I know is I've been using this daily and it is a very pretty scent.

Popular Fragrances