December 22, 2014 | 1754 users online

Cleansers - alpha Keri Intensive Cream Cleanser

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2010 10:54:00 AM More reviews by TinaGreece

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've replaced scented and harsh shower gels and only use this now. Very pleased with it as it does not aggravate my chronic uti problem.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2010 8:55:00 PM More reviews by luckylouie

Alpha Keri is a brand of products specifically for dry skin. The Intensive Cream Cleanser is a creamy, low lathering facial cleanser that costs around $10AU for a 300ml bottle. I don't have dry skin but I've used other Alpha Keri products before so picked this up on a whim. It's lovely. It is ph balanced, gentle enough to use on the eyes, takes of light makeup (including eye makeup), leaves no residue and definitely doesn't block pores or make my skin oil. It contains medical grade lanolin and 15% glycerin, so if you don't like these ingredients then stay away from this product. Vewry economical as I find a pea sized amount is enough for my face and neck. I often use it with a cleansing brush to get extra foam. I would highly recommend this to anyone who is looking for one cleansing product that does everything and who likes a foaming cleanser but doesn't want something drying. Two thumbs up!