April 17, 2014 | 1686 users online

Eye Shadow - Tokidoki - Romeo

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2013 12:10:00 PM More reviews by MalaanB

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I adore the packaging as well. the product appeals to edgy girls and it's a shame there will be no more for us to lather in, lol. In the meantime, while they were on sale, I bought as many as I could to include Romeo. What a beautiful sheen burgundy. It's great for nearly any occasion, paired with a light lipstick for the day job and fake lashes for a crazy girls night out. All I can say...treasured possession.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2013 11:35:00 PM More reviews by loriorio

I have a few of these shadows since they're on sale right now because Sephora is phasing out all their Tokidoki (時々) stock. I got all of them for $5 ea! Upon first impression, the packaging is to die for - signature heart and crossbones is a fan pleaser. It's a great plastic container that stays shut but it is a bit bulky, especially considering the container to actual pot ratio = not too on-the-go friendly. The shadow itself doesn't disappoint - especially for the sale price. I use Urban Decay's Primer Potion but the pigment quality seems to vary with these. My Bruttino is bold while the Nancy Rocks is a bit more subtle. The finish is very glimmery without being glittery if that makes sense - I want to say almost metallic. Anyways, these are really fun and worth checking out. I plan on getting more of them!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2012 12:11:00 PM More reviews by AmatuerArtist

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

I love it! This is an awesome eyeshadow! This color is beautiful and it doesn't smudge at all! I would reccomend it and I will most likely purchase this again!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/4/2010 11:18:00 PM More reviews by nrahman1993

I hate shelling out $15 for eyeshadow, but I guess compared to Nars or Urban Decay it's not that bad. The packaging for this eyeshadow is adorable - I even love the plastic box it came in. So cute.

More importantly, the eyeshadow is a fantastic plum/burgundy-type color. It's very flattering on my dark skin, and it has a slight shimmer so that it doesn't just fade into my skin. Unless I find a cheaper version of this color that wears just as well, I'll probably buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2010 12:41:00 PM More reviews by MIJA_97

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

love the packaging and unlike the other eyeshadow I have this one does have good color payoff love the color is a rich plum pearl color..it goes on so smooth..love it!