July 24, 2014 | 2245 users online

Lip Treatments - Blue-Q - Virgin/Slut lipbalm

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2009 12:26:00 PM More reviews by Sarahesque

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

"Slut" is a surprisingly-wearable, very pretty fruit-punch flavored-and-colored red. There's possibly a hint of glimmer in there, but it's fairly subtle at least on my lips. The color is really flattering with my pale skin/hazel eyes. The only drawback is that it can be a bit embarrassing reapplying "Slut" in, say, public bathrooms.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2004 9:14:00 PM More reviews by ashley460

Of course I bought this because of the packaging!! I think it's really cute to have lip balm that says Virgin and Slut, and I guess you have to have a sence of humor to buy these products! But anyways, the balm its self is just okay. It's small enough to carry around in my pocket which is good, and the balm isn't as think as regular balms I find. But its nice because it goes on easily with your finger. I'm definitly going to buy the "Total Bitch" lip gloss!!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/7/2003 11:53:00 PM More reviews by WeenQueen

I hate the actual product but love the name, which is the only reason I bought it. I could tell by looking that the colors would be bizarre. You can get the same look and feel by putting Spackle on your lips. I happily display these little items in my bathroom, but they get popped in the drawer when my super-conservative humorless in-laws visit!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/18/2003 5:08:00 PM More reviews by sairentohiru

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This had a very weird consistency and made my lips ghostly white. I wound up scooping out the lipbalm and refilling the terrific containers with Naturistics lip gloss (the kind that comes in the little oil paint-like tubes). The packaging is fantastic; the product falls flat.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2003 7:42:00 AM More reviews by Blink

I've just had a huge haul arrive from lipmedic.com where I went on a Blue-Q binge!
First of all I find the novelty factor of these lipbalms great, they were so pretty in the package that I didn't want to take them out!
Slut is a 'floozy fruit' flavour while the Virgin is ment to be a 'berry' flavour, IMO I can't tell the difference between them, they both smell great!
However these balms aren't very moisturizing at all compared to others. The balm goes on a really thin consistancy and I find I have to re-apply more often.
But because of the cuteness factor and the price (USD$5 for 2 balms!) I will definately be repurchasing!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2003 6:45:00 AM More reviews by dibble

Hiya,

I disagree with the harshness of some of the reviews below. I think these are pretty good. The packaging is cute cute cute and the smells are lovely.

Virgin is lke banana bubblegum. The slut is like cherry bubblegum. These are fairly standard lip balms but for the price and the kitch value, I say better than a boring TBS fruity balm. D.xx

rated 3 of 5 on 2/8/2003 7:15:00 PM More reviews by heidijoypj

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

These leave a white film, are average for moisturizing and not nearly as cool as they coulda been- name and all. I find that I am using them at night and they are fine for that but that is all.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2002 8:45:00 AM More reviews by Kittenkf21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

man this product is just crap. I bought it cause i thought that it would feel like real balm and i liked that they were somewhat small and i could put one in my pocket. Well, the balm was just gross, not even solid like and the flavor was just cheap tasting and smelling. I say stay away from this and choose something that isn't novelty.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2001 9:52:00 AM More reviews by Simplistic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I waited quite a hiwle to got this product. I love it. It isn't the bast lipgloss, but the pacakging and flavors make up for it. My friends also adore these.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2001 7:19:00 AM More reviews by alikona

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not a bad product. I didn't find that the lip balms would last for a long time on me, but I did like the smell of the Slut one. Just like Grape Gum. Not a bad buy, but I'm sure there are other lip balms I will procure instead of this one.