September 21, 2014 | 2012 users online

BB Cream - Meishoku Moist Labo BB Essence Cream SPF40 PA+++ in Shade

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2010 1:25:00 PM More reviews by definesinister

So thanks to a nice swapper in japan, I originally wanted a cp of Ishizawa Nanoce BB Moist Cream.But unfortunately, my swapper could not find it... even when she tried to find it in Tokyo! I did more researching, and ended up finding another japanese bb cream in the market. There isn't much review on Meishoku, but I decided to give it a shot and asked for #3 natural ochre. It matches my skin though it does still look somewhat pale (I think its the sunscreen in it). So I still use a bronzer (NARS Irresistiblement), just to make my skin more uniform. As far as oil control, its great though I still use a primer underneath (Sana's Pore Putty Clear base) on the t-zone. I believe that this product has some shimmer to it, it could the blot powder I'm using (Shiseido's Majolica Majorca Pore Cover Pressed Powder). But I'm pretty sure this product has some shimmer to it, but its not like chunky 3d glitter from MAC. Just very finely milled shimmer like a bronzer. So when you look at yourself in the mirror within a few hours, you will see a hint of glow.

**UPDATE: Upon immediately application there is a slight glow, but in a pretty way like its very natural. I read on somebody else's review that the #2 has glitters in it. But #3 blends in perfect into my skin. It's almost undetecable once applied. You may/may not need a setting powder, but I still put it. You still need to blot but I only blot once.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/5/2010 7:27:00 AM More reviews by roseb202

This seems too thick for my skin to use as a foundation or tinted moisturizer all over my already combination oily face, so I use it as a concealer for my under-eyes and pimples, which it's very effective and good for. It has dimethicone so I can't use it every day (seems that I'm sensitive to dimethicone and tends to clog me up?), but it helps conceal and provide very good SPF protection for pimples or scars to help prevent residual scarring. It sinks into my skin and helps to even my skin tone. I purchased it directly from Japan, but I think there are other websites that offer it. It seems a good and decent price for the quality and good ingredients. Apparently Japan has more stricter cosmetics regulations than other places, which can be a good thing.