October 25, 2014 | 1538 users online

Lip Gloss - Chanel - Rouge Allure Extrait de Gloss

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2014 7:05:00 PM More reviews by JMG2012

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have 51 Insouciance which to me is a nude beige for when I just want something on my lips with a hint of color and lots of shine. Creamy texture and thick. I wear it during the day in my office (pretty conservative place) and I find it to be kind of addicting. I feel put together with a little something on my lips but don't like lipstick during the day. If I do wear a day lip it is TF Sable Smoke with BB Nougat gloss and at night I do a nude lip or TF Bruised Plum or BB Chocolate.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2014 7:07:00 PM More reviews by nealsam

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

My first review after living off this website for years! I am reviewing the Chanel Rouge Allure Extraits De Gloss In Insolence. Best lip gloss I've owned, ever. Sex in a stick. It's one of those colors that will look great on everyone! It is a fantastic more "baby" / but not flat / some watermelon juicy pink that looks great on its' own, or over lipstick. The regional Chanel MU Artist was fabulous, and matched up a tube of the Rouge Coco #41 Destinee. While the Rouge Coco is not my favorite formulation, these two colors look great together and perform. The case (of the gloss) is cool: big, opaque, black and impressive. I really fell in love with the tester that had clear glass even more than the black of the retail, and I found a "tester" in a different, also fantastic shade on ebay. I've used Chanel glosses over the years and consider this formulation the "Cadillac" The feel of the product is great, not sticky, minimal hair caught in it, and it lasts what I would consider a respectable amount of time. I took off one lippee for price just because I would prefer it $ 4-7 less.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2014 1:25:00 AM More reviews by MakeUp_0507

I really like this lipgloss. It's packaging is sleek black and has a good weight to it. I have this in the color Insolence. Insolence is a medium bright pink without shimmer. It lasts about 3-4 hours on my lips. It feels very comfortable on my lips and does not sink into my lip's lines. I would definitely recommend this lipgloss.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2013 2:59:00 PM More reviews by LalaLucia23

favourite lip gloss. Texture is pure brilliance. Silky, glides smoothly, super hydrating. non sticky, applicator is impeccable. definitely worth the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/5/2012 4:09:00 PM More reviews by MoroccoRed

I have three of these. Colour payoff is wonderfully even without need for a base. Long wearing but slightly on the sticky side. The black bottle makes it impossible to figure out how much is left and given how often I tech for these, makes me slightly insecure. Haha. Def a HG bright lippie.Took a lippie off because of the price and insecurity.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2012 5:27:00 PM More reviews by mhanna

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Warning: These glosses are highly addictive. This is described by Chanel as “long wearing lip gloss”. I first purchased two shades in this line: Fatale-pigmented coral red, rich, smooth, creamy; and Insouciance-a beige nude but made wearable by a tiny hint of coral. I still need a darker lip liner with this one to avoid looking washed out. I loved these two so much that I just bought three more!
I got Genie- a warm sheer coral; Imaginaire-a coral pink, also sheer but so lovely; and Emoi-an impulse buy, but is a pigmented berry color. This is a very dangerous, and expensive, habit. I am glad they have such a limited color range (only 9). I love them all. The Imaginaire and the Genie are much sheerer then I expected b/c my first two (Fatale and Insouciance) were very pigmented. But what they all have is an amazing smooth, comforting feel, not sticky, very hydrating, but not slippery or heavy. I think I am mostly addicted to the feel of these glosses. The colors are great and they do last a little longer than regular gloss, but I would not call them “long wearing”. I got mine at Bloomingdales and Nordstroms and they are each $32 USD (ouch). I hope these last a long time because I know that I will repurchase once I am out. I took one lippie off due to $$. But otherwise, it is an amazing gloss.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2011 7:36:00 PM More reviews by BeagleLab

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

AWESOME, AWESOME lip gloss. As soon as I read it had the RA formula, I had to buy. I have Insolence and am headed to Nordstrom to purchase Emoi, maybe even Confidence. I love these. I never even wear lipstick anymore, just this gloss. I really like these better than the Glossimers.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2011 5:42:00 AM More reviews by sunnyraingene

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this in Liberte, a peachy, nude pink shade. I must say that this is my favourite lip gloss (I've tried drugstore brands like Maybelline and mid-end ones like Bare Essenctuals), but also my most expensive lip gloss at SGD50 (USD35) and my first Chanel product!

The colour was highly pigmented, and it gave a pearlescent finish, which I liked. (I hate those lip gloss that gives me glittery lips, too garish for me.) I'd usually wear lip balm under any lip product I use but I applied this on my bare lips for a few times to test its hydrating power. It did not dehydrate my lips at all, compared to BE. Definitely worth 5 lippies!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2011 2:47:00 PM More reviews by panela05

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

The best gloss I've ever tried. Insolence (57) is the best pink gloss I've owned. I've been searching for the perfect pink gloss that wasn't a baby pink or a hot pink and Chanel answered my call. It's just perfect! Everyone needs this gloss!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2011 2:27:00 AM More reviews by xoxokris

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this in Imaginaire which is a peachy pink color. I chose this one because it seemed like it would flatter most skin tones and I have to say I LOOOOOVE IT! It was $35 which is the most I have ever spent on lip gloss. It was also my first Chanel gloss so I was expecting a lot. Honestly, I think it exceeded those expectations. I didn't know lip glosses could do what this one does. It is highly pigmented almost like a sheer stain but not to a lacquer level. It's very shiny but with no shimmer. It lasts about 3 hours, which is great for a gloss. The applicator is amazing..kinda hard to describe though. AND the color....omg...gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!! Makes my face glow like no other. I love this.