April 23, 2014 | 1987 users online

Scrubs - Christian Dior - Instant Gentle Exfoliant with Pure Lily Extract

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2013 1:01:00 AM More reviews by Jake84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a fairly nice exfoliant. Gentle but effective. You can really feel it scrub, but not ruin your skin by damaging it. The smell is nice too.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2011 9:50:00 PM More reviews by ngocly85

I love this scrub, very gentle and effective. I use only a small amount, a little more than a pea size, on moist cleansed face and just massage it in for a few minutes, then keep it on like a mask for as long as I can. I used it only once a week cuz I'm afraid scrubbing your skin too much might cause wrinkles. My skin feels soft and glowy afterward and the tube lasts for quite a while. Definitely will get it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2011 1:53:00 AM More reviews by mrsminniver

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

Did some homework on your website and basically came up with 2 products worth trying before buying...This scrub from Dior and L'Occitane's Immortelle Brightening Scrub. So I went to L'Occitane's first to try Immortelle and it wasn't too bad but ended up buying Dior because I felt there was more grain/beads in the formula. I like a thorough scrub at least once every 5-6 days per week and felt that Dior could provide me with that. Immortelle was lovely as well and if I wanted a more gentle scrub, I would have gone for L'Occitane's scrub instead.

Having said that, a light touch with Dior's scrub would suffice. The compact amount of grains in the formula mainly does the work for you. I worked the scrub on cleansed skin which was damp (dabbed my towel a couple of times so it was not soaking wet) and worked it all over face and neck. Then rinsed thoroughly...felt so much better for it. Skin felt fresh and light, ready for the masque. I'm very happy with this product...definitely will repurchase. Wouldn't have found this product without your help, ladies...thanks everyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2010 5:15:00 PM More reviews by happyhygienist

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

this is a great scrub as it is so fine that it really helps diminish lines around the eyes and mouth. It does not irriate at all like some scrubs which have irregularly shapped granules. If you really want to scrub away lines and wrinkles to reveal what is underneath, I highly recommend using this scrub.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2010 2:38:00 PM More reviews by sexysylvia1211

I like to use a scrub every 3 days or even 2 days i like my skin really smooth then my foundation looks its best and i love that glow after a nice scrub. I scrub my whole face id say once a week but around my nose where my skin is never smooth i will use it every other day so I want something thats not too strong but that I can still FEEL the scrub on my skin (i hate those watered down ones with the odd grain here and there!) This one is very nice to use and i dont have any redness after which is nice. If i want a much stronger scrub (if i have been busy and havent scrubbed all week!!) i will use La praire scrub that one is a seriously good deep scrub but not for frequent use like every 2 days! You would think LP must be so expensive but it actually works out a lot cheaper than this one...LP is 41 in the UK (Selfridges) but comes in a HUGE tub, the CD tube is very small and is 27...so for this reason and the fact it is 'nice' its also nothing special so i will not repurchase...having said that you definitely know u are using a HE product here, it is miles above the usual drugstore scrubs which i hate like st ives xx

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2010 7:39:00 PM More reviews by abfabjeanius

This is kind of pricey for a scrub ($40!) -- but I wanted something that would have fine granules and not irritate my skin. As the first reviewer mentioned, this scrub is hard to wash off. I think it's mainly because the granules are so fine... it sort of feels like sand and "sticks" to your skin when wet.

There is a light fresh fragrance, not really noticeable. The overall effect is quite good... does make my skin feel soft and smooth without being abrasive. I said that I would repurchase, which I probably would, though I may explore some other high-end granulated scrubs before I do so. continued >>

rated 1 of 5 on 10/30/2010 1:52:00 AM More reviews by jmsk112486

I bought this and tested it out on my hand first and thought it made my skin super smooth I broke out in a rash where I tested it. Thank goodness I only tried it on my hand first. I can't imagine how it would have been on my face. I guess I'm allergic to something in it. Too bad, the scrub itself is really nice and smells good too.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2010 2:02:00 AM More reviews by rallu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a very gentle scrub. The best way to use it is on dry skin before the shower so you can rinse it off with lots of water. If you use it on wet skin it won't work as well even if this is what it says on the tube. It is a mess and very hard to rinse off in the sink. It leaves your face very nice and soft and not irritated at all.