Dior Capture Totale UV Protect SPF 35

on 11/2/2011 4:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I was told this would give me the protection I needed plus add a glow to my skin but unfortunately, it made my face look oily all over which is disapponting. Not to mention this is also more expensive than my HG Kiehl's sunscreen. No repurchase. Actually returned it.

on 9/12/2011 7:20:00 AM

Unfortunately, it did not work for me that great. I used it when I went on vacation and I burnt my face. It never happened with my Chanel sunscreen so I will not repurchase. It is very liquid but has an oily feel when applied. It absorbs quickly. I also did not like that I cannot see how much product is left through the packaging.

on 2/5/2011 1:07:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I put this on top of my moisturizer and it seems to do it's job rather well, I've had no new freckles or brown spots since I've been using it. It doesn't smell, dosn't irritate my skin and absorbs quickly

on 12/6/2010 4:00:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I like this product a lot. Very few Dior moisturizers have an SPF, and I think none of the Capture Totale creams do have SPF. This one is nice to put on top, it is an SPF 35 which is very high. It doesn't smell like sunscreen, and it gives your face a nice glow.

on 10/5/2010 1:54:00 AM

This is a great sunscreen and makes your face glow. It feels more like a moisturizer and does not smell like a sunscreen at all. I won't buy it again because it does not control oil like my old sunscreen but I bet is perfect for dry skin. I have combination.