October 22, 2014 | 1766 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Target - Up & Up Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes

rated 1 of 5 on 8/8/2014 6:17:00 PM More reviews by katrinalynn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

DO NOT BUY I'm never allergic to anything and I have bumps all over my skin near my eyes since that's where I usually use them :( they're small bumps everywhere and I'm going to stop using this immediately. The neutrogena ones are more expensive but definitely worth the money :(

rated 1 of 5 on 7/22/2014 7:25:00 PM More reviews by 88loloxoxo88

PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT! I got it at Target on sale and I thought I would try it. Big mistake. After about a week or two of using it, my under eyes got very red, swollen, itchy, dry, scaly, and wrinkly. It was so terrible! I had to wear huge sunglasses everywhere I went so nobody would notice. If you've used this product and have the same results, try a bit of Cortizone 10 or a like product. After a few days the redness and burning sensation should go away. I repeat, never use this product. Target needs to do something about this

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 6/30/2014 3:06:00 PM More reviews by tanadees

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT!!!!!
I've been wanting to check online to see if anybody else had the same issues I had with this product, and I found this site. I bought the bulk package (4) and my daughter took her new pack to Haiti and I started using it at home. After a couple of days, my eyes started burning and getting so red and dry that I quit using the eye makeup I had been using. I didn't think that it was the cleansing towellettes at this point. I started putting neosporin on my eyelids at night thinking that would help them. When my daughter came home after a week and we shared stories of our eyes, it dawned on us that it was this product. I immediately quit using it and it has been 3 weeks and my eyes are still red and dry. They don't burn, but it looks like I have makeup on when I don't.

I took them back to Target and spoke with a manager. I stressed how important it was that they DO NOT brush this under the rug and that they must look into these. He assured me that they would, but I doubt it will happen. There is some bad chemical in these that can do a lot of damage. They should not be on the market at all. I may go back and buy some more and send them someplace to have them tested.

Please, if you have used these, talk to Target and let them know.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2014 7:07:00 PM More reviews by Sgoosie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used these to take off my covergirl outlast and revlon colorstay I like em better then the neutragena ones those make my skin oily these dont takes off every thing if u have very oily skin like me and want your make up off try these wash your face afterwards tho :)

rated 1 of 5 on 6/7/2014 11:56:00 AM More reviews by MeganElizabeth2012

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've heard some nice things about this product, so I decided to try it out. Big mistake. Sure, these wipes remove makeup pretty well, but it burns my eyes like crazy. I also noticed that it made my eye area very dry. I only use these wipes to remove swatches, or small amounts of blush or foundation.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/4/2013 3:11:00 AM More reviews by fshadow01

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I used these wipes for 2 days. The first day I didn't realize anything different. After using these the second day, hours later my face started to burn and feel like it felt like it was on fire. Like someone threw acid in my face. I cant begin to tell you what I have experienced using these wipes. My eyes are literally swollen, the corners of my eyes have burned and the skin is removed. My face is swollen, red, blotchy red marks all over. I have a awful rash on my neck as well. I cant sleep. Right now its 2:45am, as I am writing this review. I made a appointment to see the dermatologist tomorrow morning. The pain started late last night. I missed work today. Please don't use these wipes. I use the brand name Neutrogena wipes all the time and never have experienced a problem. I am not allergic to anything besides something in this product. I have never had a reaction like this in my life. Since yesterday I have been putting vaseline all over my face all day and night to keep it moist and taking Benadryl. Today I called and made a appointment with the doctor for tomorrow morning. I hope the burning feeling stops. I could cry. This is awful!
I hope after seeing all the reviews on here, target stops selling these. Please!!!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/13/2013 1:38:00 PM More reviews by DPinon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I normally never remove my make up at night but bought them to remove my make up before swimming... started using them before bed too! Well, they make me break out really bad, so I started washing my face after using this. It does its job and removes make up easy, even eye make up...

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2013 2:42:00 AM More reviews by celloplum

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Gets my Colorstay foundation off and it's super cheap compared to other removing wipes. No fragrance and doesn't irritate my skin. I think it could do a better job at removing mascara and eyeliner, but I'm really more concerned that it gets all the foundation off my face.

I'm not sure what it is about the product, but the top ones always seemed a little dry so I keep the package of towelettes upside down. I don't really know how effective this is at keeping the top ones moist but it seems like it's working! At that price, definitely HG for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2013 9:42:00 AM More reviews by kissyxface

Cheap & does a good job at taking off make up.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2013 10:02:00 PM More reviews by poohbear9549

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I love love love these make-up wipes. These remove my mascara (waterproof or not) completely without any stinging or burning. I do feel that I have to wash my face with cleanser or soap to have an absolute clean feeling, to remove my face makeup. They also don't leave behind a greasy residue like the ones I have tried from Clean & Clear. These are quite comparable to the Neutrogena wipes but are a bit cheaper. My only complaint about these is the packaging. It doesn't stick back closed and I fear that this may dry out the wipes.