August 23, 2014 | 1842 users online

Scrubs - The Body Shop - Tea Tree Exfoliating Pads

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2012 2:32:00 AM More reviews by SamW87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

These exfoliating pads are great for cleaning my face when I am unable to do my normal skin routine. They remove makeup and impurities, have little ridges for exfoliation and overall leave your face feeling fresh and clean. The hard packaging is great for travelling and taking them on the go when needed.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/19/2012 7:52:00 AM More reviews by StateofRachel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This doesn't clean my pores, and personally I find them inconvenient to use because they're no product that I can spread out on my face. Won't use again.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2011 3:32:00 AM More reviews by lascmojo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Pros-
Removes blackheads pretty well
Refreshing
Easy to use
Quick to use

Cons-
Expensive for what it is

Result-
I would buy it on sale or with some sort of promo (i.e. groupon). Would not buy at full price

rated 1 of 5 on 4/9/2011 10:58:00 PM More reviews by stenila

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

There is nothing exfoliating about these, nor did I notice any improvement to my skin after use. I also did not expect them to be so small. Would not recommend.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2010 10:32:00 AM More reviews by Kathy123

This is one of the few scrubs that does not irritate my skin and it does cause any erruptions on my very sensitive skin. This truly cleans and exfoliate to a degree that my skin looks refined and polished. There are 40 pads in this product and my recommendation is to use one of these every other day. In combination with the Tea Tree Night Lotion and Toner, this is a great way of dealing with acne prone skin.