The Body Shop Tea Tree Night Lotion

3.9

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 3/18/2015 7:17:00 PM

I only got a little sample of this as I wasn't going to spend money buying a bottle of something that might not even work and I'm glad i didn't buy a bottle. I don't have bad acne but i have a few spots and marks on my chin and on my cheeks.

I have used the sample for this about 6 days and the first 3 days were fine for my skin but i didn't see any difference. Then on the 4th day i noticed my skin coming out in little rash-like red bumps all on my chin and on the sides of my nose near my cheeks. I continued to use it thinking it will go away but the 5th and 6th days got worse and my skin felt like it was burning when i used it.

I have since stopped using it and the little bumps are still there but are slowly going away. Maybe my skin had a reaction to it. I've never had sensitive skin but there was something about this product that made my skin react. The smell was nice and it doesnt feel too heavy on your skin but i won't be using this again.

on 11/12/2014 10:04:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Love this. I use it every night before bed and it has hoed with breakouts. It seems to be evening out my dark spots, but it's a little too soon to really tell :)

on 5/9/2014 6:46:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I like the smell and thin consistency since I have oily skin, this tends to be a bit too drying for a night cream for me though

on 8/21/2013 3:08:00 AM

Totally hate the body shop skin care products. I had a horrible allergic reaction to it. I mean horrible cystic acne infected and with horrible redness on my face & to top it off I had a swollen face. Aggravated my face completely. Had to go to the doctor where she said to immediately return it because it ruined my face. Hope it never happens to anyone else.

on 8/17/2013 6:39:00 PM

AMAZING is basically my word to describe this product. I immediately after use saw a big difference. It's creamy, the smell is great and it's refreshing. I wish I could use it in the morning as well. Overall I definitely recommend this to people with oily and acne-prone skin like me.

on 7/10/2013 2:15:00 AM

While I cannot use most of the tea tree line (too drying and harsh, makes me break out even more), this product is a wonderful exception.

It does precisely what it says - fades blemishes and scars with some antibacterial, acne-control properties. The only issue is that it is slightly drying - while it's not harsh enough to break me out, it can cause some minor flakiness.

Use this once per day only, even if you're tempted to double up for the fading effect, and make sure to supplement with a good daytime moisturizer or serum for your skin type. I actually use the drops of youth serum before I apply this at night, and that does help with preventing dryness while still allowing the night treatment to do its thing. If you have scars and/or blemishes, give this a shot to heal them quickly without aggravating your skin even more.

I use this to clear up my acne scarring and it does work, obviously the scarring is still there but it's reduced it considerably. I was worried it would make my face very oily during the night but it acrually controls my oil and works like a charm. I love the smell of tea tree but it does smell a bit strong, although it's worth it. The bottle is a bit pricey for how much you get but you only need one squeeze of the pump for your whole face...it's lasted me over 2 months so far. would buy again.

on 4/10/2013 7:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I was initially a bit sceptical that this product would work, however I was pleasantly surprised when it helped immensely to clear up my skin in record time!

The cream is easy to use, although the smell is a bit unpleasant. I have also found it to be a bit drying -- although my skin is usually very dry. I like to use this in combination with the Body Shop's Vitamin E Night Cream (which has a much more pleasant smell) which I apply after the lotion has fully absorbed and stops my skin from being too dry in the morning.

on 6/16/2012 1:59:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I use this product at night as my moisturizer along with The Body Shop's Tea Tree Cleanser and Toner. It does a good job at moisturizing my skin and over time it has reduced the redness of my post-acne marks. I like the packaging of this product more than the Tea Tree Skin Clearing Lotion, and the pump dispenses the perfect amount of lotion needed. The lotion spreads nicely, and a little goes a long way.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is a good product. It controls my oily skin. My acne scars faded a bit after couple of weeks.

Popular Treatments (Face)