September 2, 2014 | 1830 users online

Treatments (Face) - The Body Shop - Tea Tree Night Lotion

rated 3 of 5 on 5/9/2014 6:46:00 PM More reviews by Angelcake92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I like the smell and thin consistency since I have oily skin, this tends to be a bit too drying for a night cream for me though

rated 1 of 5 on 8/21/2013 3:08:00 AM More reviews by Drealove14

Totally hate the body shop skin care products. I had a horrible allergic reaction to it. I mean horrible cystic acne infected and with horrible redness on my face & to top it off I had a swollen face. Aggravated my face completely. Had to go to the doctor where she said to immediately return it because it ruined my face. Hope it never happens to anyone else.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2013 6:39:00 PM More reviews by Pay17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

AMAZING is basically my word to describe this product. I immediately after use saw a big difference. It's creamy, the smell is great and it's refreshing. I wish I could use it in the morning as well. Overall I definitely recommend this to people with oily and acne-prone skin like me.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2013 2:15:00 AM More reviews by fenimore

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

While I cannot use most of the tea tree line (too drying and harsh, makes me break out even more), this product is a wonderful exception.

It does precisely what it says - fades blemishes and scars with some antibacterial, acne-control properties. The only issue is that it is slightly drying - while it's not harsh enough to break me out, it can cause some minor flakiness.

Use this once per day only, even if you're tempted to double up for the fading effect, and make sure to supplement with a good daytime moisturizer or serum for your skin type. I actually use the drops of youth serum before I apply this at night, and that does help with preventing dryness while still allowing the night treatment to do its thing. If you have scars and/or blemishes, give this a shot to heal them quickly without aggravating your skin even more.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2013 7:21:00 PM More reviews by katieeholliday

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I use this to clear up my acne scarring and it does work, obviously the scarring is still there but it's reduced it considerably. I was worried it would make my face very oily during the night but it acrually controls my oil and works like a charm. I love the smell of tea tree but it does smell a bit strong, although it's worth it. The bottle is a bit pricey for how much you get but you only need one squeeze of the pump for your whole face...it's lasted me over 2 months so far. would buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2013 7:57:00 PM More reviews by ewabialy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I was initially a bit sceptical that this product would work, however I was pleasantly surprised when it helped immensely to clear up my skin in record time!

The cream is easy to use, although the smell is a bit unpleasant. I have also found it to be a bit drying -- although my skin is usually very dry. I like to use this in combination with the Body Shop's Vitamin E Night Cream (which has a much more pleasant smell) which I apply after the lotion has fully absorbed and stops my skin from being too dry in the morning.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2012 1:59:00 AM More reviews by SamW87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I use this product at night as my moisturizer along with The Body Shop's Tea Tree Cleanser and Toner. It does a good job at moisturizing my skin and over time it has reduced the redness of my post-acne marks. I like the packaging of this product more than the Tea Tree Skin Clearing Lotion, and the pump dispenses the perfect amount of lotion needed. The lotion spreads nicely, and a little goes a long way.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2012 10:24:00 AM More reviews by thiebautrenata

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a good product. It controls my oily skin. My acne scars faded a bit after couple of weeks.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/1/2011 2:17:00 AM More reviews by imarussiandoll

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

EDIT:
So, I've finally realized that this product is just too expensive and not worth the money. There's TONS of products out there that have the same ingredients and do the same and even better job with clearing up acne\scars\redness. I wouldn't repurchase it again. I was tired of the weird smell and was tired of having my pj's and pillow smelling the same. After a while this product doesn't really do anything, and it just leaves your face smelling yucky.

ORIGINAL REVIEW:
at first, i didn't realize that this product was actually helping my acne
scars and my break outs. the smell is a little bit weird but i got used to it and i actually like it now. I can't say it does wonders but it is a great product and it did help my acne scars fade away. i also don't break out like i used to before.
i use the tea tree facial wash as well, I'd recommend using those two products together. it's a bit pricey but i used one bottle of it for about 3 or 4 months, one pump is enough, you don't need more.
I've also used this as a spot treatment (on my scars and etc.)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2011 3:55:00 AM More reviews by clairenielson

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I first used this product around a year ago. When I finished my first bottle, however, I guess I just forgot to/ didn't bother repurchasing it. I have no clue why. Perhaps I didn't realise at the time what a vital part it played in my skin-care routine. This time last year I was trialling so many different skincare products that I probably wouldn't have been able to tell which ones worked and which didn't. But ANYWAY;
I have oily skin and am blemish-prone, and recently went off the pill so my skin got worse. I walked past The Body Shop a week ago and saw they still sold the Tea Tree Blemish-Fade Night Lotion, remembered using it with pleasing results, and decided to give it another try. I'm so glad I did. (My skin is quite oily so I don't just use it during the night, but as my morning moisturiser too, it has never caused my skin to dry out). My skin has improved a lot since re-using this, and I will definitely be keeping it as a permanent instalment in my skin-care process. Having paid more attention to its long term positive effect on my skin texture and oil production, as well as its preventative properties re: breakouts, my second bottle of this will definitely not be my last. Although it is pricey for the amount you get, one bottle lasts me around 2-3 months, because you really only need a small pump at a time. PLUS I'm using it twice a day, while I'm guessing most people would use it purely as a night lotion. It doesn't miraculously make acne scarring or spots fade, but it definitely reduces facial redness and prevents the reappearance of pimples. When I wake up in the morning after having applied this, I don't have an oily-feeling face, it as actually relatively matte. 5 lippies!