October 23, 2014 | 2189 users online

Eyeliner - E.L.F. - Liquid Eyeliner - Copper

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2014 12:53:00 AM More reviews by troo12

This is great for those days or nights you want a little extra finesse! I used it under my eyeliner for a double winged look on new years eve :)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2014 10:23:00 PM More reviews by quiksilvababe

SO CHEAP but GREAT for the price.
the want top came off from the actual wand piece, easy to put back but yeah. it seems cheap overall but it gets the job done. this was perfect copper glitter!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2014 10:30:00 PM More reviews by HautboisDream

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

While the name can be misleading, I'd label this eyeliner more like liquid gold sparkles. It's fun to use this on top of eyeliner or at the corner of your eyes for a bit of pop, but it's simply sparkly gold flecks. Great price for a fun little addition to your eyemakeup!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/9/2013 1:02:00 PM More reviews by sequoiarobin

Easy application but don't expect an eyeliner type of even distribution of gold glitter.. I paid $1.00 & it works pretty good with a black or brown eyeliner pencil.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2013 3:56:00 PM More reviews by snowshoe73

Horrible, horrible product. The glitter is too large in size and looks garish instead of sparkly. The formula also applies unevenly, resulting in a few randomly placed pieces of glitter. Even repeating the application doesn't do anything to improve coverage. It looks more like kids' makeup than anything else. The only good thing about it was that it only cost $3.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2013 12:07:00 PM More reviews by Cindi33

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this for holiday use and then for just fun when I want to play with glitters. This is called copper but it sure looks gold to me. Application is a bit of a pain though as the glitters aren't aren't as plentiful as I wanted then to be. This is a clear gel with tiny gold glitters suspended. It does take more than one line though to get any color. I had to apply this twice to really get any glitter on the lashline. I had a bit of trouble though trying to get this on the lashline and not on the lashes. The brush is a little fat and wide for a liner brush so you can't get precise thin lines. It's really hard to see when you even have this on and I guess I expected a dense glitter packed look like a Vegas showgirl and I am not able to accomplish that with this. This is a great product for a teen though and for the pricepoint a great one for a beginner. If I were to have a preteen make-up party this would definitely be included, for adults though it's not impressive. I would not buy this again, I feel like I am using that play makeup from Tinkerbell when I use this.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/5/2012 9:43:00 PM More reviews by Pekoe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

From the holiday trio. I do enjoy glitter, and for that reason alone this was worth the price to me. In truth, it's only an average product, given that the glitter is kind of sparse and the brush is difficult to use and prone to bent hairs that need to be cut off.

Also good for mixing with a bit of another lose glitter on your hand for a more intense sparkle!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2012 8:21:00 PM More reviews by bbybreanna

WOW! this glitter eyeliner is AMAZING. i use it on the inner half of my lower lashline to spice up the look. the product is really easy to apply if you're good with liquid liner. it does last all day. it does not fall out to your face like glitter shadows. it's really easy to remove, just wash it off! for $1, this is really amazing. i usually have a love/hate relationship with elf but this product is a must have. they have to make these in more colors!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2012 2:09:00 PM More reviews by thathoneydip

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

absolutely love this glitter liner. I was very skeptical about this liner. It came in a trio for the holidays. But then i saw a bunch of youtube guru's recommending it, i had to swipe it and give it a try. I believe they sell them individually now. The product itself is clear but it has a bunch of gold glitters in it.. i dont know why it is called copper because the glitters are gold. The little plastic bottle comes with .169 fl oz in it. i wear a black gel liner everyday, and to spice it up a bit, i normally put a thin line of this glitter liner on top of it. It looks amazing. Nothing over the top though.i get soo many compliments. It lasts on me all day. I have no problems with the glitter getting all over the place. Def. suggest to everyone. it was only $1 ! what do you have to lose?! i could find 100 pennies on the ground haha.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2012 12:39:00 PM More reviews by Ragw33d

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love the color (which is GOLD not copper), I like the application, the brush is find. The actual bottle is so cheap!! I went to untwist it a few days ago and it broke it half. I'm not exactly the hulk over here! I don't care that much, because it is only costs a dollar, but I don't like that.