October 25, 2014 | 1789 users online

Bronzers - Femme Couture - Beach Girl bronzer

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2011 3:28:00 AM More reviews by Tresha

I have always favored shimmery bronzers, and this year watching all the youtube reviews...I knew I wanted to add more matte bronzers to my collection. This matte medium golden tan color is gorgeous! And of course growing up in Hawaii around the ocean....Beach girl gives me the tan glow that Hawaii girls have naturally from the sun all of our lives. I live in Vegas now, so this bronzer is perfect mid Winter. It's now my holygrail bronzer. It gives me a polished look for day. (Though I still prefer a shimmery bronzer for evenings.) I have been using Beach Girl everyday, and it gives the most amazing glow. Also, I like using this to even out foundations that are a tad to light for me. Holygrail for sure!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2010 9:12:00 PM More reviews by UrbanxGoddess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Where to begin? I have been romancing the idea of picking up a MSF natural from MAC for a while now. I have been a little on the fence because I hate shelling out $30.00 for something I could have found something comparible for much less. Also, I was a little put off by the SA @ the MAC counter who didn't recommend the MSF natural for me by saying "It didn't provide enough coverage". Bitch. That being said this is practically an EXACT dupe for the MAC MSF natural in medium to medium dark. I ABSOLUTELY love it. I know the color selection at Sally's limited to this and the highlighter in terms of the more matte items. BUT if you are looking for someting along those lines this is fantastic. It is basically the same color as my skin therefore using it as a bronzer is out of the question. It is a nice natural warm hued color that would also be a fab bronzer for the fairer skinned ladies. I will stock this in my stash as long as it is available. I wore it today as only source of coverage. This product left my skin looking natural, uniform, and virtually oil free all day. It is TOTALLY buildable and refrained from looking cakey PERIOD. I am just so in love with this product.