October 22, 2014 | 1017 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Pearlglide Intense Eye Liner - Designer Purple

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2014 11:07:00 PM More reviews by Amdsalinas

I absolutely love this liner! I use it over top of MAC's Lavender Sky eyeshadow, any light purple shadow will pair well with this liner. It's completely buildable and the more you buff it out, the more it shimmers. It gives you a beautiful, intense, deep intriguing eye. Looks amazing with green eyes. It looks great with any eye color but really makes the green eye pop! Happy buffingđź’ś

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2013 7:45:00 PM More reviews by sabrinarose1990

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I usually only wear black eyeliner, but I saw a fashion editorial where Miranda Kerr (who has similar coloring to me) had purple eyeliner on and it looked amazing. I went into MAC and this purple stood out amongst the rest. It is a vivid violet color with shimmer, which I don’t think has any dupes. On my eyes the shimmer is not actually as obvious as it is in the product. It glides on super smoothly and lasts all day (even on my waterline!) I don’t wear this every day, but I have a purple dress that I wear sometimes, and use this when I wear the dress.
I gave this a 4 rather than a 5 because I purchased it hoping it would make my blue eyes pop, but it didn’t. However, it is nice to have an alternative to just wearing black liner which can often look harsh.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2013 12:17:00 AM More reviews by RachelisGreen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Oh Pearlglide liner, I have found my one true love! I have been searching my whole life for a liner like this! it truly is the most unique, gorgeous, dazzling color I have ever seen! It seriously glides on like butter. ATTENTION - My MAC make up artist told me that unless you use a MAC Sharpener (8$) this pencil is so creamy that a regular sharpener WILL break it, therefore rendering it useless. So, this pencil basically requires their sharpener if you plan on sharpening it haha. The pencil itself is 16$ which is the most I have ever spent on an eyeliner - making it almost 26$ after tax with the sharpener. Kind of a rip off haha ! Definitely worth it though. This is apparently waterproof and smudge proof , everyone says you're not supposed to use it on your waterline because the glitter can be unsafe and can get into your eyes. I personally use it on my waterline and LOVE it, and I wear contacts. I have hazel eyes that often change colors from more green to more brown depending on my mood, or what I'm wearing - etc. This eyeliner makes me eyes POP and makes them look sooooo green.I also wore this all day and even took a nap and when I woke up my eyeliner didn't budge! It was even still perfectly on my waterline. Omgsh, I love this and want to buy 10 of them so I never run out! I also want to get the other colors now.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2013 11:44:00 AM More reviews by singwritenow

OMG I love love LOVE this intense velvet purple liner. I agree wholeheartedly with what all the other reviewers have said. It really does glide on like butter and lasts all day without smudging or fading. I think this color would flatter any skin tone. What are you waiting for? Treat yourself and bring out the beauty of your eyes with this liner!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2012 12:32:00 AM More reviews by Menolikepolos

I am a blue eyed NW10 (NW20 when tanning from a bottle).

Have yet to find an eye liner like this! Deep yet bright purple with fuchsia glitter! Gorgeous : ) It doesn't do too much for my blue eyes, but it's such a unique purple I cannot part with it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2012 12:24:00 PM More reviews by Racheeeeek

Designer Purple is a waterproof and smudge-proof vibrant purple liner with purple glitter. This liner really brings out the brown in my eyes and lasts forever (I've worn it for up to 9.5 hours). The only complaint I have with this product is that it broke when i sharpened it which is only a minor con. Overall, I love the product and will be repurchasing it :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2012 12:42:00 AM More reviews by funkyfresh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Ok, I don't actually own this product. However, I got a MAC makeover (as a birthday gift that came with lipstick) and they used this eyeliner on me. I instantly fell in love. It is a gorgeous colour, and it really brings out my brown eyes. It's very creamy (and I assume easy to apply) and it lasted ALL DAY. When I came home, my mom kept asking me what eyeliner they used, and how beautiful it was. I loved it so much, I'll go and get myself some!! It's a bit pricey, but it's worth it, and MAC isn't really a cheap place anyway.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2012 9:51:00 AM More reviews by FaceCanvasSG

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It is smudge proof and waterproof (I wore it to work till late night, and it doesn’t smudge even when I apply eyedrop. The usual eyeliner doesn’t really last that long when I do that).

It is bright purple with glitter. It has this intense, deep and creamy formula that allows it to glide on perfectly (a perfect substitute for my favourite 24/7 from Urban Decay). I have yet to try it on the waterline but I doubt it will be advisable since it has glitters and these might irritate the eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2012 3:47:00 AM More reviews by jaymief

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love these pearlglide eyeliners. Designer purple is a nice vibrant shimmery purple. Looks nice with my dark brown eyes. Texture is like butter and it doesn't smudge or smear. After these babies I can't go back to kohl liners!! Love these!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2010 3:32:00 PM More reviews by Chester99

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Designer Purple was part of the Art Supplies collection. It is purple with pink glitter. It is very smooth and soft which makes it a dream to apply. Once it dries it stays put easily.
Don't apply on the waterline. The glitter can get in your eyes easily and irritate them.
I found it makes my green eyes pop and looks very good with violets, purples and with smoky looks.
I love it! I wish I'd bought a back-up! Would repurchase if it weren't LE.