October 24, 2014 | 1804 users online

Liquid - Versace - Oil Free Hydrating Foundation

rated 1 of 5 on 10/10/2010 4:20:00 PM More reviews by dammglitterz

WHERE DID U GUYS BUY THIS PRODUCT WHAT STORE?IM GOING KRAZY LOOKIN 4 IHT

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2010 9:08:00 AM More reviews by shereenmohsen

it is a very expensive foundition & the quality is not that high
i have got better results with much cheaper founditions

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2006 8:35:00 PM More reviews by JennEB

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a very nice foundation. It has great yellow based colors, it goes on like a dream and my skin looks perfect efter applying it (well, almost)... Unfortunatley I have oily skin and it doesnt last to well on me, but for ladies w/ dry skin it would be a great foundation.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2006 3:33:00 AM More reviews by Lucrecia

I believe that the whole Versace line has been discontinued. I managed to get mine from Ebay at a fraction of a price. I wasn't sure if the product is good but I just love the beautiful shade V2003 - true cream colour with yellow undertone. This is perfect for my NC 20 complexion. The texture of the product is very light and whipped almost like a mousse like but it's not powdery like Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse, just very thick liquid. It absorbs quickly and spread well. Although the texture made me think that this foundation offers medium-full coverage, it absolutely does not. Once blended, the coverage is sheer...just a tad more coverage than Stila Tinted Moisturiser. I have some acne scars that need to be covered and this doesn't even cover the light pink scars..let alone the darker ones. The finish is slightly dewy but not greasy...just very healthy looking and VERY NATURAL. It also doesn't accentuate the flakies very much which is a plus. This is definitely a very good product for somebody with relatively clear skins (no spot) or somebody with wrinkles. I'm a little disappointed with the coverage and will not repurchase it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2006 4:50:00 PM More reviews by pearlr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Where can I find Versace makeup. I checked online at Macys , Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus , Sephora , Ulta. No one seems to have it !!!

I live in North California . Any suggestions on where I can go try the right shade of Versace foundation before I buy it ?

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2006 2:04:00 PM More reviews by s70princess

Versace Oil-Free Hydrating foundation is a very good quality foundation if you are looking for a medium coverage oil-free foundation with good lasting power and yellow-based shades. The texture is a little bit thick but a little definitely goes a long way and it blends nicely on the skin. I used to wear this when my skin was oily acne-prone and it worked quite well (the only time my little brother ever complimented my skin saying it was glowing was when I wore this foundation!) ... I have very yellow based NC25 skintone and this is a great foundation that has a lot of yellow in it. The only thing I didn't like is the scent (eventhough it says it is fragrance free, it must be the natural ingredients -- it is a very light botanical scent which puts me off a little) and the packaging, I always prefer pumps ... however, this one does have a neat plastic applicator attached to the lid which is a slight consolation. My skin is a lot clearer and normal now so I don't use medium coverage foundation anymore, but I would not hesitate to get it again if I was looking for a medium coverage foundation again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2004 2:43:00 AM More reviews by playsomevinyl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This foundation is exquisite! It provides excellent medium coverage and makes me look flawless. The major problem I have with this is the price. It is close to $50. My limit is $40. since I go through foundation like water.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2004 3:26:00 PM More reviews by mandy_mann

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Everything I can possibly like about a foundation is in this foundation!

For my combination skin that gets oilier in warm weather, the foundation offers smooth application, shade that matches my Asian golden skin tone, medium coverage and a satiny finish.

I also like the fact that Versace does not test on animals, which is a strong selling point for me.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2003 11:05:00 PM More reviews by bellabambina

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am not sure about this one. I just got it on sale as well, and the color is nice although too dark probably for me (had to guess at what color to get--I got 2006, probably should have went with 2005). My main beef is it is a little TOO dewy for my taste. I think if I go out and about with this on, my skin will get too shiny. Also I am not sure if it has enough sun protection (I think only SPF12). Finally, the cost is a little much, considering reg. price is something like $50. AND, I would have preferred a tube to a bottle. So I probably wouldn't get it again unless they change a couple things about it. Update: I have returned this to drugstore.com. I hope they refund my money promptly. It just didn't seem like what I was looking for, especially at the price of $25 (even at half-off, no bargain as far as I am concerned). And, I suspect I picked the wrong shade anyway--too dark.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2003 9:30:00 AM More reviews by missvox

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I got this on sale at Beauty.com. Wouldn't have bought it otherwise. I got the V2005, which is a Stila D, MAC NC30-35, neutral yellow color. I really love this foundation, its feels like nothing, medium to buildable heavy coverage, great color selection, very blendable with sponge or foundation brush. I've tried so many foundations out their and this is really WORTH the money.