BeneFit Cosmetics Girl Meets Pearl

on 8/26/2015 10:17:00 PM

Girl Meets Pearl... What a perfect, and cute name for this highlighter! I'm still completely loyal to my Mary LouManizer (the most perfect highlight) but this is the bomb! It's definitely more of a subtle sheen compared to Mary LouManizer but definitely gives off a pearl effect. I have the sample tube & I know it's gonna last me awhile which I'm thrilled about. I like this on my cheekbones on days when I'm wearing more of a minimal makeup look, for instance at work, or mixed into my foundation for a subtle glow to the skin. It's lovely!!! I really enjoy this highlighter A LOT! Beautiful

on 5/16/2015 4:34:00 AM

I got this highlighter along with the Primping with The Stars package and it is my favorite highlighter by far! The product's texture is silky and glides so well on my skin. It doesn't dry out my skin at all as I find it rather moisturizing, and it smells like grape!

It gives the right amount of shimmer to make my skin glow and builds up the more I apply the product. I would definitely buy this again!

on 2/24/2015 12:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Really great highlighter, the ONLY fault I can find with it is that liquids such as this always seem to remove or otherwise mess up the makeup you're putting them over. I dab it in with my fingers and I can tell it's kind of "wiping off" some of the foundation under it, but as long as you're careful it's not too bad.

I like this highlighter much better than Nars Albatross (which is far too yellow for my liking), it just gives a really cute natural glow to the skin. And LOVE the packaging!

on 2/7/2015 1:37:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I hate how this blends. :/ I think my mom bought this about a year ago and it was just sitting on the bathroom counter. I didn't know what it was but I love wearing make-up and found it and started using it a few weeks ago. I like the color and the consistency and the glowy effect but it doesn't blend well and dries weird on my oily skin. It gets patchy and stuff and dries before I blend it out nicely in the short amount of time.... I'll try to figure out what it is. It might be old?? I don't know.

on 1/4/2015 2:56:00 PM

I got this in a small set along with that gal and posie tint... its like a shiny primer for me with a golden tint perfect for parties and weddings ...adds a lot of radiance to the skin and gives a golden glow ..I apply it as a primer sometimes under my make up or use it as a highlighter either ways its great... xoxo

on 1/4/2015 10:34:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

So I got this product when I recieved my 500 point gift from Sephora and I love it. I use it mainly as a highlighter for my upper lip because it's smaller than my bottom lip, but it's also great for highlighting the cheek bones. I apply it with my finger. It blends nicely and stays on during the day. Cute packaging and easy use. I've had it for close to a year now and I'm nowhere near being done, so salut Benefit for making such a long lasting product.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

In LOVE with girl meets pearl. It is my favourtire highlighter by far! I have mac , high beam and touche eclat and I like all of them but Girl Meet Pearl is just amazing, its a golden/pinky tone comes off great on my medium/tan skin. It gives such a flawless and natural sheen/highlight to my cheekbones and face. A little also goes along way! The packaging is so nice!! I love the outside and the actual products packaging. The downsice is you can't see how much you have left but I don't really mind it. It is a bit pricey but worth it i'd say! Would 100% buy again. The application of the product is really good, one little twist gives you all you need. 100% holy grail product for me.

on 12/1/2014 2:40:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I LOVE this highlighter! It got 5 lippies because even though it is ridiculously expensive in Australia, a little goes a long way so I can justify spending the money. It isn't too over the top, the particles are really tiny so it doesn't look too fake or noticeable, it gives your skin a lovely dewy sheen, I definitely thought it gave a much more natural finish than Sun Beam by Benefit. Definitely would buy again.

on 9/25/2014 3:24:00 AM

The only reason I would not buy this again is because 1) I'm probably 100yrs old by the time it finishes and 2) I'm not brand loyal.

Lovely color on my NC30ish skin tone. I bought because my hero Lisa Eldrigde recommended it for warmer skin tones due to its pink and golden pearls. I use my middle finger to lightly tap a tiny bit onto the top of my cheek bones after I do my blush. No excessive blending needed. It is a little wet and creamy, so it needs 30sec to settle down and sink into my skin.

The twist top delivers quite a bit of product, so I use 1 twist for both cheek bones. Just use a half swipe for each cheek.

on 8/23/2014 6:44:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

After using up a little sample tube of this, I bought the full size right away. Benefit GMP is a pinkish light champagne golden liquid highlighter that comes in a twist up packaging. I'm NC30 with yellow undertones and this looks perfect on me, it gives such a natural and nice glow that also looks really good in pictures.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products