April 16, 2014 | 1587 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - Girl Meets Pearl

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2014 9:46:00 AM More reviews by tootired

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

PERFECT! Highlighters can be tricky business for women my age and I was almost ready to give up on them until I found this one.

Pros- multitasking. Can be used in a variety of ways including adding a dab to your foundation if too matte. The consistency is very thin and because of that you may think you need more product, but you won't. It dries quickly and stays put. The finish is the best I've used. It is subtle, nothing at all glittery and does what it's supposed to do....adds a nice dewy, glow. Although out of the tube the color appears pinkish, it applies colorless. It does not break me out and I do not get an allergic reaction to it as I have with many others.

Cons- none.

If you are looking to make a bold statement with your highlighter, this is not for you. If you want to add a very, very natural glow, this is your product.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/23/2014 6:33:00 PM More reviews by arobejsek

I don't like this at all, and ended up giving it away. It looks dry and disgusting on my skin and the benefit "watts up" highlighting stick is a much better choice.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/19/2014 6:26:00 PM More reviews by Mathildish

A bit on the more golden side, better for darker/medium/olive-toned skin tones. A bit to shimmery, but it has a great lasting effect!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/2/2014 1:13:00 AM More reviews by hazee78

I just am not a fan. It was just a very subtle shimmer not enough for me. High Beam is better.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2014 4:01:00 PM More reviews by ShazboTastic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I like this. It's not too shimmery and the pinkish golden tone works better with me. It sounds weird but it smells nice too! I have had in ages and its not ran out. Good value for money in that aspect

rated 4 of 5 on 12/26/2013 2:47:00 PM More reviews by stephakneeeee

love this highlighter. it's sheen-y rather than shiny which gives a great glow around the brows or cheekbones. easy to apply, you don't need much so it lasts a really long time.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/7/2013 3:06:00 PM More reviews by drok

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

High Beam is much more better.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2013 3:44:00 PM More reviews by QueenBee1217

I have the deluxe size for half a year already and it's not even half empty! Gives me the pretty highlight and it goes a long way. Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/3/2013 7:24:00 AM More reviews by maggiethebeagle

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this mixed into my foundation. It gives me a nice glow. Weird packaging. I started out with this as a sample in a tube and that was much better. A pump would be the best, though. Does not make me break out so love that!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/26/2013 5:10:00 PM More reviews by hellothisislucy

Really nice subtle highlighter, packaging looks really nice took ages to come out when I first used it but I guess you'd expect that, defiantly would repurchase.