December 21, 2014 | 1884 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - Girl Meets Pearl

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2014 10:30:00 AM More reviews by TaliaBeautymakeup

In LOVE with girl meets pearl. It is my favourtire highlighter by far! I have mac , high beam and touche eclat and I like all of them but Girl Meet Pearl is just amazing, its a golden/pinky tone comes off great on my medium/tan skin. It gives such a flawless and natural sheen/highlight to my cheekbones and face. A little also goes along way! The packaging is so nice!! I love the outside and the actual products packaging. The downsice is you can't see how much you have left but I don't really mind it. It is a bit pricey but worth it i'd say! Would 100% buy again. The application of the product is really good, one little twist gives you all you need. 100% holy grail product for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2014 2:40:00 AM More reviews by xosamantha

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I LOVE this highlighter! It got 5 lippies because even though it is ridiculously expensive in Australia, a little goes a long way so I can justify spending the money. It isn't too over the top, the particles are really tiny so it doesn't look too fake or noticeable, it gives your skin a lovely dewy sheen, I definitely thought it gave a much more natural finish than Sun Beam by Benefit. Definitely would buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2014 3:24:00 AM More reviews by Pocketchic

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The only reason I would not buy this again is because 1) I'm probably 100yrs old by the time it finishes and 2) I'm not brand loyal.

Lovely color on my NC30ish skin tone. I bought because my hero Lisa Eldrigde recommended it for warmer skin tones due to its pink and golden pearls. I use my middle finger to lightly tap a tiny bit onto the top of my cheek bones after I do my blush. No excessive blending needed. It is a little wet and creamy, so it needs 30sec to settle down and sink into my skin.

The twist top delivers quite a bit of product, so I use 1 twist for both cheek bones. Just use a half swipe for each cheek.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2014 6:44:00 AM More reviews by FakeLashes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

After using up a little sample tube of this, I bought the full size right away. Benefit GMP is a pinkish light champagne golden liquid highlighter that comes in a twist up packaging. I'm NC30 with yellow undertones and this looks perfect on me, it gives such a natural and nice glow that also looks really good in pictures.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2014 7:26:00 AM More reviews by Theiuare

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I woke up in the morning with a mindset to buy High Beam, but when I got to the counter I swatched it and absolutely hated it for my skin tone. I applied Watts Up on one cheek and Girl Meets Pearl on the other cheek and I found my holy grail.
This highlighter is amazing because it's not sparkly, it just gives a beautiful sheen to the cheeks. You automatically look better and brighter when using it
Like everything in this world it has some downsides, like the price point. The packaging is plastic and you can't even see how much you still have in it.
I'm not sure if I would buy it again because I like trying out new products but I would definitely recommend it to someone who hadn't tried it before

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2014 8:43:00 AM More reviews by SanFranGirl

To be honest - at first I was skeptical whether I needed another highlighting product as I already had plenty. But Girl Meets Pearl quickly pushed out all of my products being the one I reached out for the most.

I think this is a great highlighting product and I actually wrote a full post on my blog about it. If you fancy reading it all, please check here:

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2014 10:05:00 PM More reviews by mrsuhmazing

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I actually ended up getting a full size of this with my Sephora VIB points which was awesome because this is something I never would have bought on my own, I've never had luck with liquid highlighters and especially with High Beam which I had also gotten a free full size of with VIB points. High beam was too tacky feeling and glittery for my liking which had me swear off Benefit highlighters then I got this and fell in love. It doesn't feel tacky, the formula is very thin and light, it's also very easy to apply and buildable. It's not glittery and gives a nice dewy glow to skin which is everything I could want. It also doesn't move my foundation around when I apply it which I had that problem with High Beam. I also love the packaging, even though most don't, only issue is you can't really tell how much product you have left.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2014 7:40:00 AM More reviews by MissXMx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this product as I find my make-up always looks a little too matte/cakey and wanted a dewy glow. This is perfect for that - the soft golden-pink liquid pearl glides on and creates a lovely luminous complexion. The product boasts of doing much more than just creating a dewy look and I'm inclined to agree; a mixture of raspberry & chamomile known for their soothing properties, sweet almond seed known for its firming & smoothing properties and sesame seed oil known for its moisturizing properties all leave your skin feeling great!

I think the packaging is very pretty; you twist the bottom to release the product and the you can choose whether to pat on over make-up or wear alone! I personally mix in a little in with my foundation for an all over glow and then add a little extra onto part of my face which need some extra highlighting! This is great for highlighting as it is not glittery - your face will not look like a disco ball!

The problem I've found is that you cannot tell how much product you have used as the label is all around the bottle. This is why I gave a lower mark for packaging! It remains to be seem how long the bottle will last! It is also a tad pricey at 24.50 but if it lasts I won't mind!

Pros:
Easy application! Glides on skin - with or without make up.
Contains loads of great properties which look after your skin.
Creates a great dewy look without being overly shimmery.
Can be built up for nights out for extra luminosity.
Does not irritate my sensitive skin.

Cons:
Opaque Packaging - Can't see how much of the product is left.
A little pricey.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/8/2014 3:47:00 PM More reviews by saem

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Meh, I use whatsapp and between the two I think there is a world of difference. I find girl meets pearl to be too "liquid-y" and the color doesn't seem to blend well with bronzers (because it's a pink tint). SMELLS AMAZING though.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2014 9:41:00 PM More reviews by inkyblaine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm really weird about highlighters being too pinky, but this is just right for me. I am more warm toned and this looks more pink, but when mixed with my foundation it has more of a neutral tone to it that really works. It has a thinner consistency than some other highlighters I have tried. This is not a favorite brand of mine, I only got it because it came with my 500 point Sephora perk but I am please with its performance thus far.